Manan : Conflicting Changes

By Beyond_Moon

Two strangers met threw a call and eventually one of them gets so hurt that they step into another's life to... More

1. Manik Malhotra
2.My Life
3.Buddy's love life.
4.A Stranger's Call
5.Stranger,maybe not.!
6. Who is he?
7. Epic Conversation
9.Surprise.!!
10. Secrets revealed
11. Confronting.??
12.Harsh Truth
13. Unshaped things
14.Friends??
15.Letting Go!
16.Game, on point
17.Rollercoaster
18.So-called Date!
19.Nutella is no more sweet!
20.Eventful
21.Party
22.Feelings all over the place
23.Trap
24. Uncertainty
25(a) Conflicting Changes
25(b) Conflicting Changes

8.Nutella and Me

3K 279 23
By Beyond_Moon

Hello everyone. I hope you all doing awesome.

I am making my books private soon, just thought to let you all know.

Here is the another chapter of "Conflicting Changes" with Manik's Pov.

Happy Reading :)

*******

Nutella and Me 

Manik's Pov:

It's 7:00 PM now and i am super busy in stuffing my things so fastly into my bag so that i can get out of this place as soon as possible. Actually, i do love my office and my surroundings but woh kya hain on at this time I call HER daily. 

Today i had to do some extra work here and just now my shift is finished. By submitting the file to the receptionist, i rushed to the door ignoring her smirk and her all the best to me.

Actually from past one month due to my weird behavior and being busy all the time in phone, some times blushing too, all these things forced my fellow colleagues to think that I am into someone ,also no response from me too confirmed their doubts and now they are behind me teasing all the time although i just ignore.

Sometimes, Offence is the best defense, I learned this from her. I mean that's what she uses like her weapon whenever she blushes and i caught her. I can easily guess that she blushes a lot and i love to tease her. Oh god, she is affecting me so badly. 

I smiled myself and waited for the lift to come tapping my foot impatiently. My phone ringed and i felt nervous seeing her name "Nutella" flashing. I am late today in calling her, so she called me.

Me: Hey Nutella. !!

Well, that's what i decided to call her. Nutella. Her voice is as sweet as nutella. Also, who doesn't loves Nutella?

She: You are late.  she huffed angrily.

Manik: Umm, sorry yaar. Extra hours in the office, just i finished my work and now i am waiting for the lift.

She: Oh common, you are not in your sixties, so take steps.

I bet she rolled her eyes when she said that.

Beads: Okay meri maa, i am talking steps. with that i changed my direction and took those steps hurriedly.

She : Slowly, i don't want you to break your bones.

Manik : that will be amazing, right?

She : Means??

Beads: I mean if i fall, then i might get two or three bones broken, due to that my office will give me holidays and then i will spend my entire time talking to you by taking the rest on the hospital bed.

She : Acha, dont be that smart.

Manik : I am already, and i just now reached my bike,so let me connect to the bluetooth.

She: Wait, no. You pay attention to your drive and then call me when you reached your home after getting settled.

Manik: Fine.

and then i cut her call. Actually on one day accidentally i told her that i came from London recently and from that day she never trusts me with driving on Indian roads. I mean it is far different from there but i can manage. But she is stubborn, she even warned me to never listen to songs while i am driving. I just sighed over her caring and trying-to-be-strict behavior. She is like that only.

I never thought that i will like someone so much. I still can't believe myself but what to do because now a days my day starts with her and ends with her voice only. She still thinks that i have never seen her but little did she know that i have her picture trapped in my mobile.

 How beautiful she is.!! 

Her voice is that much more pure and peaceful to listen. 

She is so cute at times and do you believe that i still don't know her name. I didn't asked her name after that day, she really wants to make her fantasy come true and i thought to let it be.

I will come in front of her right away when she orders me to, but here she is still in the daze that how come she become friend with a stranger like me.!! 

Friends.??

seriously that's what she thinks. And do you think how i knew that then let me say that she said it herself?

 Yes, she never lies and matured enough to her age, maybe more than that. She is smart, intelligent and always curious to know about what i speak, after listening to me, she literally analysis me and then says me how she thought about my talk and her opinion. But sometimes i really think that she uses her little brain so much. I mean when it is first she speaks a little, but when she gets habituated then she talks so much and questions you a lot.

 Like she is a chalti firthi question bank.!!

You know one day she asked me about my accent, i mean how i manage to talk in hindi so perfectly but then according to her fantasy thing we should-not-reveal any thing, so she said that she will write down all her questions and will ask me after we met. 

How childish.!!

I know that India is a little more conservative when compared to London, but at this generation too who will believe in all these things.

 I mean getting entangled to a person with whom you only talk, but then i heard in India anything can happen as it is incredible. 

For a real example like my homekeeper, Ramesh dada who is about in his sixties has seen his wife's face on his first night. How unbelievable and my chef Sukesh found his soulmate through a wrong number. 

Like this i have heard so many which only makes me think how stupid they were.!!

 And how even i am becoming one of the stupid happily.!!

I mean even i am growing to like her by talking to her only, but mine is just an attraction. That's what i think and i want to be that only. 

But me talking to her on phone is the only way to get to meet her and talk to her. Yes, i know i am being selfish but i have to know her man. My heart desperately wants to know a lot about her.

 To explore her.!!

I have seen her but i don't know her name, she knows my name but she didn't seen me yet. And still we are together.

How weird of both of us.!!

I still didn't let Cabir and Dhruv see her picture. They are big all-time idiots and when i shared her fantasy with them, they laughed the whole day at me and spending their rest of the life teasing me. 

Also, i am quite zoning when i speak to her when i am sitting with these idiots which gave them official right on me to tease. 

In meanwhile I am the only one who is helping Dhruv as Cabir had no time for us apart from his wife. I helped him by booking an exotic restaurants, styling him and he was absolutely correct when he said that he don't know how to talk to girls. Like, that idiot talks to girls like he is talking to his teacher.

So, we made a plan out that when he meets her, he will stay in contact with me by using bluetooth and i will answer to her questions which will eventually come out of Dhruv's mouth.

 I must agree that whoever it is, she is damn intelligent and a bit manipulative where coming to Dhruv only innocence echoes all over.

 But then Cabir said and also proved himself that opposites attract. So, we are going with the flow and trust me that girl will propose him tomorrow or day after tomorrow. That's how much she was smitten by my words alias Dhruv's. I mentally patted myself.

But coming to my case i am all over in an another world like where we talk everything and feel free. Like we talk about politics, relationships, traditions, her law points, society and what not. We even discussed about drugs too. Ultimately the thing i want to say is she is mature and knows on which path she is going. And you know what she did a special course in business so that it can help her in further.

Business with law points, a strong and dangerous combination. Trust me, she will be unstoppable if she steps into the business world.

It's not like we talk all the time maturely, sometimes even we fights and throws our tantrums on each others.

But she is more childish than me, i need to say that, if not my ego will not agree.

 Like if she went to shopping, she will send me the pics to select, only pictures of dresses and i select them. She mocks on me for my selection and then ends up buying that one only.

 On last Sunday, i lost my chance to batting in the cricket match at sports club because she called me, i am busy in talking to her and when i came back match is over.

And that's how my life is going on with her. I parked my bike at my home and i called her.

**********

Nutella, it is. I don't know how you felt, but it is apt as equal, angel those names are already used by other writers and I dont want to offend. Also Manik is from London, so that i thought it will be apt.

Coming to Manik, he thinks he have her pic and trying a chance on her while he himself making hooking up that person with his buddy.

When he knows who is dhruv's girlfriend then trust me his reaction is going to be watchful.

I really really hope you people like this update, do let me know what you felt.

And guys please please VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE*please.

Keep smiling,

with love,

Emma.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.7K 32
Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Manik and Nandini, who hated each other at f...
57K 3.4K 21
It's a manan story. Read this to know about painful journey of manan.
364K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.3K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...