The true me Teen wolf/ the...

By dream_night_star

"I'm a thousand years old you can't kill me!" When void Stiles scream that he not only mean himself that he... More

The Mikaelson
Omg wattpad
Back again
Mother and father
Klaus saves the day
The spell
The true me
Run or fight
Important
Mystery pov
Merry Christmas
Pack meeting
Update
Removed stories

Prologue

28.6K 471 45
By dream_night_star

"I'm a thousand years old you can't kill me!"

When void Stiles scream that he not only  mean himself that he was thousand year old but also the body he possessed.

"Did you think just because you possess me that you can get my power."

My name is Stiles Stilinski. Everyone and the pack thinks I'm this defenseless human that only good for founding fact and information but they don't know that I'm a thousands years old. You can't kill me, you can kill me but you need to what I am and not many people knows what I am and even then it's hard. Why, because I'm a Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
78.7K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...