Cute Short Stories

By CandyDz

(Was Emo Love Stories) Cute love stories I have written. I hope you enjoy them. Thank you. {In editing proces... More

Blade- Bully
Alex-shy
Drew-addict
Riley-best Friend
Toby-mute
Chandler- badass
Chance~Deaf
Alex- Ex Boyfriend
Braxton- The Hater
Jace- Not so popular
Xander- Bully
Ace~ long lost friend
Hudson- Cancer Fighter
Damon- Ex Best Friend
Goodbye...
Last goodbye

Kevin~ player

2.7K 48 8
By CandyDz

I was sitting down under a tree, listening to Hold on till May by Pierce The Veil. I heard some shuffling behind me, so I looked behind, and saw Kevin, with a slut, sucking faces. I scoffed and got all my stuff together, to go somewhere pleasant.

I was walking while looking down my phone, until I bumped into somebody and fell on my bottom.

"I'm so sorry." The voice said, and thrusted his hand out for me to take. I took it and he helped me get it.

"No, it's alright. It was my fault for not looking where I was going." I say, while chuckling. The guy laughed and stuck his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Gabriel, but call me Gabe." He said, I shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm (Y/N), but call me (Y/N/N)." I say, mocking him. He laughed and I joined in.

"So (Y/N), you want to grab some lunch?" He asked, in cue my stomach growled.

"My stomach answered, so yes." I say, with a chuckle. He smiled and grabbed my bag, which was still on the ground.

"Great, does pizza sound good?" He asked. I jumped up and down, while nodding.

"Yes! I want pizza!" I squealed, while Gabe laughed. He took my hand and started walking. I looked behind me to see if I left anything, but then met Kevin's eyes. I thought I saw a flash of regret and pain, but i shook my head and started talking to Gabe. Once we got to the pizza place we ordered and started talking. After having lunch with him I had to go home, to help my mom with the kids. Gabe offered to take me home, which I gladly accepted.

"I had a great time with you, (Y/N)." He said. I smiled and blushed.

"I had a great time with you too." I said, kissing his cheek. A blush spread on his cheeks and he started scratching the back of his neck.

"(Y/N), I uh..I really like you, and I was wonder if you want to be..my girlfriend?" He said, stuttering. He looked down on the ground and shuffled his feet. I smiled and tilted his head up.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." I said, he looked at me shocked and started smiling.

"You really do?" He asked, and I nodded my head. He smiled and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back, but somewhere in my mind told me not to.

*Kevin's POV*

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I was walking to (Y/N)'s house to apologize from earlier. I stood there stunned, from the view in front of me. (Y/N) was kissing Gabe, a guy that just wants to be in girls pants. My heart broke into a million pieces at the sight of them. They pulled away from the kiss and (Y/N) realized I was there. I forced a smiled and scratched the back of my neck.

"What are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked, glaring at me. I sighed and looked down on the ground.

"I just wanted to apologize about earlier." I said, (Y/N) stared at me and nodded.

"Your forgiven." She said. I smiled and started walking away thinking she wanted me to leave. I turned around and looked at Gabe. Hurt her, your dead, I mouthed. He smirked and just mouthed whatever. I glared at him and walked away. Once I was at my house, I went upstairs and lied on my bed. I sighed and rolled over to the side of my bed. Tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"I wish you would realize how much I love you, (Y/N)." I whispered to myself. I let the tears flow down my cheeks and quickly wiped them away, when I heard someone knock on my bedroom door.

"Honey, dinners ready." I heard my mom say.

"I'll come down in a minute, mom," I said, getting up from my bed.

"Alright, sweetie."

I went to my bathroom and washed my face. Once I finished I joined my family for dinner.

*Your POV*

I went downstairs for dinner, taking in everything that happened earlier with Gabe and Kevin. I was picking at my food until my dad asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing dad, just not hungry." I said, with a weak smile.

"You may go upstairs and rest if you don't feel well, sweetie." My dad, said. I smiled warmly and excused myself from the table. I plopped myself on the bed and sighed. The kiss that me and Gabe had just didn't feel right. I felt guilty once Kevin saw me and Gabe kiss. Wait why do I feel guilty, Kevin's not even my boyfriend, I thought. I shook my head and started doing my leftover homework.

*Next Day*

I slung my bag over my shoulder and started heading home. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned myself around, finding myself face to face with Gabe.

"Hey babe, how are you today." Gabe asked.

"Nothing, just going to stay home since my parents left to a meeting for a week, in California." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Hey, wanna do something fun at my house?" Gabe asked me. I shook my head and started walking again.

"No, thanks. I have to go home." I said, but he caught me by my wrist.

"No, you're coming with me." Gabe growled, tightening his grip around my wrist. I tried to yank my arm away, but his grip was to strong.

"Gabe, let go!" I yelled, but he wouldn't budge.

"Not until you give me what I want from you!" He said, and pinned me to a wall. He started kissing and sucking at my neck, while I tried to get away. Tears sprang in my eyes as he stated ripping my clothes off. I kicked and punched, but nothing seemed to work.

"Help!! Help!! Help.." I yelled and whispered the last part. Gabe was thrown away from me and was on the floor. I looked to see who saved me from Gabe. Kevin. Kevin punched him multiple times until Gabe was unconscious. I slid down the wall and started sobbing, the thought that I was going to get raped. Warm arms wrapped around me securely, knowing it was Kevin, I clutched his shirt and sobbed. He kept on shushing me while stroking my hair, and kissed the top of my head. Once my sobbing quiet down he just held me in his arms.

"(Y/N) we need to get you cleaned up." Kevin said, while getting me up. I nodded and covered my exposed chest with my hands. Kevin noticed and took his jacket off and handed it to me. I gladly took it and wrapped it around myself. Kevin lead me to his car and I slipped in.

*Kevin's POV*

Once we got to my house I got (Y/N) cleaned up. I went to my sister's room and got out some clothes for (Y/N) to change out of.

"(Y/N) do you want some dinner?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck. She stared at me and finally nodded. I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen and got the ingredients for spaghetti.

I was cooking until I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and saw (Y/N) looking at me. She blushed and looked down.

"Sorry, it smelled so good I had to come in here to see what you were cooking." She said, softly.

"Nah it's alright. Why don't you sit down on the counter and watch me cook." I say, while chuckling. She smiled and sat on the counter behind me.

"So, I heard you haven't been dating any girl." (Y/N) said, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I have my eyes set on someone special." I said, while putting in the tomato sauce in the spaghetti.

"Oh. I see." She said. I turned around and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, and I'm talking to her right now. She's beautiful, sweet, caring, and strong. I've loved her ever since I moved here in the middle school years. But I knew it was to good to be true." I whispered, caressing her cheek.

"Why don't your tell her how you feel right now." (Y/N) whispered, looking in my eyes and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I am, (Y/N) (Y/L/N) I love you so much, I don't want to lose. You've been the light in my heart and the girl of my dreams. Everyday I see you, you make me fall hard for you every passing minute. I love you." I said, and gently pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back and I felt her smile under the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I pulled back and grinned.

"I love you, (Y/N). I've always had."

"I love you to." She said, then crinkled her nose. I heard a beeping noise come off and I turned to see the spaghetti burning.

"Oh crap!" I yelled and started panicking. I heard (Y/N) giggle and that made me smile in the situation we were in.

"I'll help lover boy." She said, and coughed. I laughed and nodded.

"I love you." I said, and pecked her cheek.

"I love you, too. Now lets get to cleaning."

*you decide the rest*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10.2K 53
[ COMPLETED ] **READ AT OWN RISK! UPSETTING AND HARD HITTING PARTS!** You want me to play the game? Okay. we'll sweet talk We'll flirt We'll talk 24...
132K 5.4K 20
Just another septiplier story. Just made this for fun! I'm glad most of the readers enjoy the story! ENJOYYYY!
22.4K 1.4K 32
trigger warning: this is poorly written it was my first story and has very bad writing i recommend not reading it! you can read other stories of mi...
13.9K 286 52
A few one shots that I was too lazy to write full books about! They're still pretty cute if I do say so myself (I do) Goals: ☞1K reads ☞2K reads ☞5...