Runaway (Mafia!au) || p.jm (O...

By maybeitsryan

Life was easy before she accidentally stole a wallet that belongs to a mafia. Who would've thought by stealin... More

two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
epilogue.
BONUS CHAPTER

one.

77.4K 2K 1.8K
By maybeitsryan

A/N Feb 2021 : Hey guys! I'm going to start editing this story's parts and changing some things here so dont mind me too much hehe...keep enjoying the story!
and by the way i decided to lose the korean honorific so it would be more comfortable to read since this story is in english
Enjoy reading!

---

Usually we read a prologue of a story where a girl was chasing down an ugly, dirty, disgusting thief that stole an old woman's purse, trying to be the hero of the day because hey, who said women can't save the day?

Well, it was pretty different here at the very crowded music festival. A girl wearing short black pants and a white plain t-shirt with white cap on was secretly staring at one person to another trying to find an easy target.

Here you see how the story was the other way around from the prologue of a story I told you before. The festival was held outdoor and she was sitting casually under a tree just trying to blend in with the rest of the people there.

A group of guys were seen there jamming to the song and the girl set her eyes to this one person who's wearing a bomber jacket and ripped jeans with gray-ish hair. He was happily moving his body to the sick music there.

The girl's side lip rose as she saw how his wallet wasn't placed properly on his back pocket. "How stupid. You made this very easy for me," she commented to herself.

She stood up and walked joining the crowd. With the music blazing, she moved her body swiftly creating quite good dance moves. Some guys turned to her and whistle at how good her body looked when she danced. It was pretty disturbing but who cares? She's about to get money in just a few minutes from now.

Her eyes were still glued to those group of guys where her target was. She must admit that he was pretty good too in dancing. How his friends cheered him made him more confident and moved his body more intensely. Interesting.

Time to start the mission.

Step 1. Approach the victim

She kept heading to the guy until he and his friends were near her.

Step 2. Cast the line.

He looked like a guy who liked to play around with random girls at a time like this which made her took the opportunity to make him somewhat 'interested' in her. She headed to the front of him making him see her. Didn't forget to keep moving her body, not seductively because she couldn't go sexy and all when it comes to dancing. Her outfit was the only thing that's helping her looked......well, nice. She tried to make eye contact with the guy and she did. He seemed interested based on how he flashed a smile at her. She kept her cap low not allowing him to see her face longer than 1 second, preventing the bad possibilities if she got caught.

Step 3. Let him take the bait.

"I see what you did there," a voice was heard on her left ear as a satisfy smile formed on her lips.

"I figured you got my little message?" she tried to sound calm.

"Mhm. What's a girl like you dancing alone in a place like this? Any guy could throw themselves freely at you," she could feel he was smirking by the tone of his voice.

"Like you right now?" she shot. Not forgetting to keep the cap low.

A hand landed on her stomach making her flinched. This was new. She wasn't really used to this kind of contact. He pulled her body until her back was pressed against his hard chest.

"I'm sure you were the one who asked for me to come to you," he spoke deeply making her shiver plus the fact that his lips were slightly brushing her ear.

She gulped. No, she can't get weak now.

"Hmm...nice scent."

It's now or never.

Step 4. Get shit done.

"Oh, you and your wild imagination," she said, turning around and put her arms on his shoulders. He looked surprised at first but then decided to just roll with it. Now a pair of hands were on her sides bringing her shivers down her spine.

"Pretty," he said suddenly after he lowered his face to look at her face then smiled sweetly. Oh shit. Acting embarrassed, she looked down. She began moving her hands down to touch his biceps. Of course, just to distract him. But damn those biceps took her off guard for a moment. He was smirking at the girl's behavior.

Suddenly he gripped her left wrist and pulled her to him forcefully, almost closing the gap between them. Their faces were inches apart and it made her heart gone wild. He slowly locked her body with his arm.

They stared at each other's eyes for quite a long time. Both getting lost in them. Their bodies froze and it felt like the music was muted and the time was stopped.

She leaned in, "enjoy the festival, hottie," she whispered then pulled out from his grip and walked away.

He was still on his position. For a second there he thought he was about to get a kiss. Poor him it was only him being too imaginative. He turned around and the girl disappeared just like that. He looked around but still no sign of her.

He looked up and sighed in disappointment. "I forgot to ask her name," he complained before he groaned.

"Park Jimin! Where's the girl?" a guy named Taehyung approached him and asked.

"Weren't you behind me? I thought you see her left?" Jimin replied.

"No, we left to give you space when you walked up to her," he told him. Jimin scoffed. Such a waste.

"I need to buy a drink," Jimin told him. He then took out his wa― 

Wait, where is it? Why isn't it on his pocket?

Jimin looked for his wallet in every pockets of his jeans but he found nothing.

"What's up?" Tae asked looking at him confusedly.

"I lost my wallet," Jimin looked around on the ground thinking it might've fallen down, but it was nowhere to be found. The rest of his friends then came and saw Jimin and Taehyung looking for something on the ground.

"If you're looking for your dignity, it has been buried deep. Don't bother looking," Yoongi spoke jokingly.

"I lost my wallet," Jimin told him the truth after sighing hard. What if it fell and the first person who saw it took it with them? Ah, just thinking about it made him uneasy.

"What? How? Where did you drop it?" Jin turned worried suddenly before joining Taehyung and Jimin to look for it.

"Ah, I asked you to keep my money there and now it's gone. Really, Jimin?" Jin protested as he kept looking for it. Jimin looked at him and smacked him on his broad shoulders not caring if he was older than him.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes at Jimin. He then opened his mouth started talking about a theory that suddenly popped up in his head.

"Where's the girl you were with before?" he asked. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin looked at him in unison.

"She left. Why?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows getting confused.

"She left....with your wallet?"

"Huh? No, she just left," Jimin didn't really get what Namjoon was saying.

"And you realized your wallet disappeared just after she left, right?"

"Ah, yeah," Jimin nodded.

"Ah!" Taehyung shouted suddenly startling Jin and Jimin who were standing on his sides.

"She stole it from you," Taehyung spoke matter-of-factly.

"Wait, really?" Jimin widened his eyes. He couldn't believe that happened. She was so distracting he didn't realize when was the time he took the wallet. Such a clever thief. Making herself a bait before pulling the line to catch the fish.

"Ah, stupid. I should've never had fallen for her game. I'll never fall for girls' flirts again," Jimin hit his head several times.

"And here we have Jimin declaring he has turned gay," Jungkook laughed at his own words only to earn Jimin's demonic glare. He looked furious as he walked away without saying a word. His friends followed from behind.

"Sorry sorry, I was just joking," Jungkook apologized making the rest laughed. Even though he was apologizing, he still couldn't stop his chuckles.

"I'm not mad at you. It's the girl. Where the heck is she? She can't be that far," Jimin was walking around looking for the girl that took his wallet. She just left for less that 5 minutes ago. It was weird if she really disappeared with no sign at all.

"I swear if I ever met her again........" Jimin clenched his fist and then hit his other palm gesturing that he will beat the girl up making sure she got her lesson.

Far on his left, the same girl was standing leaning against a wall with a black jacket that she tied on her waist before. She was wearing the hood of the jacket and sunglasses.

"Oh they noticed. Gotta blast," she said chuckling a bit before departing.

At least she got money though. She put Jimin's wallet inside her backpack and got into her car and left the festival.

Mission accomplished.

---

Hi! So, this is my first bangtan story and I hope you'll read this story till the end.
I may not a good writer but this story came up in my head and I just decided to write it down and make it a fanfiction lol
I HOPE I WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS
THANKS FOR READING
Chapter 2 will be up next week :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.2K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
396K 19.3K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
9.9K 565 17
Park Jimin doesn't like being noticed. She spent her left being unnoticed by everyone, and she's glad for that. Her father died and her mother hated...
42.9K 1.7K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...