unpretty

By littlehyungie

"How is it that you make me so confused?" a jung hoseok fic || completed. ⓒlittlehyungie 2017 This story is n... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Final.

10

20.3K 1.4K 420
By littlehyungie

February 14, 2011

Apparently, the gifts on Ailee's table were all for St. Valentines day and not for her birthday. The letters didn't even greet her, but instead they were all confessions.

She didn't want them, so she gave all the gifts to me.

I didn't know if I should be thankful because I received something at least for my birthday, or I should feel burdened because they weren't mine in the first place, and I thought that I'd have trouble carrying all of them since there were so many.

I chose to thank Ailee.

Sixteen year old Jung Hoseok suddenly entered the room, surprising everyone with what he has on his hands.

Strawberry cake and roses.

"Everyone, I'd like to make an announcement," he stood infront of the class, getting everyone's attention.

"Since it's St. Valentines day, I want everyone to witness this event. There's someone in this classroom that I like," he stated, which made the students howl in reaction, "She's really special. She's nice, she's smart, and on top of all, she's really beautiful. No wonder I fell for her."

"After five years of secretly liking her, I'm finally going to confess to her, right now," Hoseok's face turned serious.

The students cheered for him as he started walking towards the person he was referring to.

Of course, I already knew who he was talking about.

Judging from the strawberry cake he was carrying.

"Ailee, please accept these. And please accept my heart,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Undo By hiatus

Fanfiction

426K 22.7K 56
"Y/n?" "I'm sorry who's this?" [I suggest you read 'Mr. Bunny' first before reading this. But if you don't want to..then it's your choice, YOLO] 1K r...
498K 11.8K 55
One shots of BTS This book will be longer and better than the old one, though it would take me a longer time for me to update. Imagines & reactions o...
38.2K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
138K 4.8K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...