Lost || Fourtris Fanfic

By lilkhitty

Tris and Tobias meet in Abnegation. What happens there? What happens with them? They spend one year being mor... More

Chapter 1: Abnegation
Chapter 2: It's Perfect!
Chapter 3: First Kiss
Chapter 4: Ferris Wheel
Chapter 5: Decisions
Chapter 6: I'm going to lose you
Chapter 7: Choosing Ceremony
Chapter 9: Friends and Family
Chapter 10: Lost
Chapter 11: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 12: Liar?
Chapter 13: He's Trying To Figure You Out
Chapter 14: Really?
Chapter 15: Still Me
Chapter 16: I Like Someone Else
Chapter 17: Inhale, Exhale & Fire
Chapter 18: Are you guys still fighting?
Sorry

Chapter 8: Transfer?

1.1K 22 6
By lilkhitty

Tris POV

I wake up from the movement in the bed. I open my eyes to find my mum looking down at me. I turn to look at the clock on my nightstand and it reads 10 AM. I am supposed to be at school today. Why didn't Caleb wake me up? He always wakes me up. Why didn't my parents wake me up?

"Why didn't you wake me up? I am going to be late." I say and I turn to look at mum.

"I told your dad and Caleb that I was going to keep you home today. We need to get you checked up. You have to take care of yourself, you have to take care of the baby Beatrice." She says and hides my face under the blankets. I hoped that was a dream. I guess not.

"Really? We have to do that today?" I ask and she takes the blankets away from me.

"You need food and I don't want you to go to the training room unless you are allowed too." She says and I groan. If I am going to survive being pregnant, I need my punching bag.

"Who will tell me when I am allowed to?"

"I do." She says smiling. "Come we are going to eat, then I am getting my friend from Dauntless to do a check up on you."

I get ready. I take a quick shower and I get dressed in my normal Abnegation clothes. Boring and grey. I walk downstairs to find my mum making boring Abnegation food. God, what is it with me today? Everything is negative. I really need to change that.

"Why is your friend from Dauntless doing a check up? Why can't I just go to Erudite?" I ask and sit down on the couch.

"Because I know this person and because I think we should tell your brother and father before the whole city finds out. " She says handing me a plate of scrambled eggs.

"When are we going to meet her?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Well I already contacted her, and she wanted us to go to Dauntless and she would have her things there at her house, but I got her to come to our place instead. I figured that would be easier." I look at my mum and she looks different. She seems carefree. I would love to see her be Dauntless one time.

"I am going to be able to go to school tomorrow?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Let's talk to your father and Caleb tonight, and make sure they know, and I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to go to school tomorrow. But why do you want to go to school, I thought you would be happy when I told you were staying home today." She says smiling.

"Well we are learning at some new building and I don't know. It's interesting, it's not this boring place where we have been studying for years." I say, actually looking forward to going to school tomorrow. Meeting new people would be great.

"Okay." She says with a smile. Then there is a knock on the door. My mum opens the door and I just keep eating my food sitting on the couch. I keep eating, pretending that no one is here. Ignoring that my mum is talking to her old Dauntless friend. I really never really believed or thought that I would ever see my mum being Dauntless.

"This is Tris." My mum says. I am so lost in thoughts that I don't turn, it's only when I feel my mum touch my shoulder.

"Hey," I say.

"Hello, Tris." She says. "I am Hana."

"It's nice to meet you."

"You too." She says smiling. "So I hear that you might be pregnant?" She says and I nod.

"Well if you at, I want to take you to the hospital in Dauntless so I can do an actually check, but for now, let's just see, okay?" She asks and I nod.

"Please lift up your t-shirt." She says and I do as I am told. I lift it up and she moves her hands around on my stomach. It seems as if she is trying to feel around.

"Yeah, I think you might be right... I am so sorry." She says, first looking at me, then my mum. "I want to check you in Dauntless if that is okay?" And I nod. I then turn to look at my mum.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" My mother asks and I nod.

"Let's just get this over with, but I do not want to meet any Dauntless people or your friends, I just want to get this over with," I say looking at my mum, and she nods.

"Let's go then," Hana says.

We make our way over to the train tracks. I have been here so I know what is going to happen. I hear the train come and I start running. When the train is next to me, I jump on. This time I do it without any problems. My mum and Hana comes on right after me. Hana looks at me like something is totally wrong with me.

"Where did you learn to do that?" She asks and I look at my mum and then at Hana.

"Her boyfriend and her practice being Dauntless." My mum says and she says it proudly. It's as if she doesn't care that I have or had a boyfriend or that I am pregnant.

"Just like her mother," Hana says and I smile. There is a lot of things you can learn from your mother, just by seeing her friends.

"So, how are you and your boys?" Mom asks Hana and she smiles.

"Well, Zeke is training now. He has grown up so quick. He is in the initiate class. He seems to be doing good, but then they also just started today, but he has been looking forward to it for as long as I can remember. Uriah is a spitting image of him. They are both charming, and I know I shouldn't be saying that since they are my sons, but they are very charming." She says smiling and I can see my mum smile at that.

"I know you are right. Their father was very special." My mother says and Hana smiles. It's like I am not here anymore. I let them talk and catch up, so I go and sit down by the door. Letting my legs dangle out of the door; while I let my mind wander. Last time I was on this train it was with Tobias. We just wanted to get out from Abnegation, so we left. We just sat on the train together, enjoying each other's company. It was during the time I threw up.

I wonder what I am going to tell Tobias. If I ever see him again. Well, of course, I am going to see him again. We are going to meet in Dauntless in two years. In two years I am going to be a mother to an almost one-year-old. I wonder what I am going to do. I am 16 years old and I am pregnant. My life is pretty much gone. So much for wanting freedom. Going to Dauntless for freedom maybe isn't my option anymore. Well, I do want to be Dauntless. I do. But I am going to be a mother. I guess I just have to wait and see, and then see what life brings me. That is kind of ironic, thinking about I have a child growing inside me. Whatever. I will just wait and see.

"It's time to jump off," Hana says and I stand up and wait for Hana to jump. She jumps, my mum after her and then me. We all land perfectly.

"You are pretty good at that, what else can you do?" Hana asks.

"Well, my boyfriend and I had this training room, where we threw knives, we had two punching bags and some mats, and we have been training for 3 years," I say and she smiles.

"Well, I am impressed." She says. "Follow me."

I follow my mum and Hana. They go through so many corridors I have lost count. Then we come to a floor with apartments. I guess she lives in one of them. Then she stops in front of an apartment.

"We need to get down to the infirmary," Hana says and my mother nods. She opens the door to reveal a boy on the same age as me it seems.

"Uriah, what are you doing home?" Hana asks and I guess that's Uriah.

"Well, Zeke isn't here, so I am just doing nothing. Who are they?" He asks.

"These are my friends. Uriah this is Tris and her mother Natalie." Hana says with a smile.

"The famous Natalie. I never thought I would ever meet you. " He says, getting up from the couch and walks over to my mother. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Charming." My mother says, which cause Hana to laugh.

"You must be Tris." He says shaking my hand.

"Yeah, that's me," I say.

"So who come you aren't at school?" He asks.

"Well, I could ask you the same thing," I say and he smiles.

"I am going to like you." He says. "I am not at school because my brother is doing the Dauntless initiation. Now, why aren't you at school?"

"You really want to know?" I ask him.

"I didn't know Abnegation could be so, I don't know what you call it." He says which causes my mother and Hana to laugh.

"She and her boyfriend have been training for Dauntless for 3 years and she knows how to jump off and on a train." My mother says.

"Damn, girl. Nice. So you coming here in two years?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, if I am allowed to," I answer.

"What does that mean? Wait, so why aren't you at school?" He asks and I just shake my head. Here goes nothing.

"Well if you promise not to tell anyone?" I say and he nods. "I might be pregnant."

"Damn. Pregnant Abnegation, never heard that one before." He says smiling. "You might as well just move to Dauntless right away. Pretty Dauntless already, I don't think you can actually be more Dauntless."

"Thanks," I say smiling.

"So where is the daddy?" He asks and I shrug.

"Honestly, I have a feeling he is here. He choice Dauntless on the Choosing Ceremony." I say.

"He is two years older?" Uriah asks and I nod.

"So, what's his name?"

"Oh, no I am not telling you that."

"Well I could help you find him, I have a feeling they are at lunch," Uriah says excitedly.

"No thank you."

"Have you told him?"

"No. I am not planning on telling yet anyway." I say and he nods.

"Well, I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks," I say with a smile.

"Well, let's go, Tris, we need to find out about your baby," Hana says and I nod.

We walk out the door, after saying goodbye to Uriah. We make our way to the infirmary, with my mum and Hana talking. When we come there, it seems really empty. Hana shows us to a room and closes the door.

"Why don't you sit down Tris?" She says and I nod. I walk over to the stool and sit down. She gestures for me to take my t-shirt up and I do so. She then puts on this cold gel and now she has this wand thing and moves it around on my stomach.

"You are 2 months pregnant and some few weeks. You can know the sex of the baby in a month." She says. I look at my mother who smiles. "I will let you have some time to talk," Hana says and walks out, closing the door after her.

"I am going to have a baby?" I say.

"Yeah, you are." My mother says coming to sit next to me. Holding my hand.

"But I want to be here. I don't want to stay in Abnegation."

"You don't have to choose Abnegation when the times comes." She says. "You could always let Hana take care of your child when you are doing initiation, and then when it's done, you could get an apartment and live here."

"I could really do that?" I ask and she nods.

"When you have some hours of after you are done training for initiation, you could go to Hana's and you can visit your baby, but when you are training, Hana sure will help you."

"How do you know that?" I ask.

"Do you want me to ask her?" She asks and I nod. "Hana?!" My mom shouts and Hana comes in again.

"Everything okay?" She asks coming in. My mother nods.

"So, Tris wants to come here when it's her Choosing Ceremony, maybe you should ask Tris?" My mother says looking at Hana, then at me. I nod.

"Hmm, if I do choose Dauntless, would you be able to take care of him or her, while I train and the when I am done for the day, I would come and take care of him or her?" I ask and she looks she is about to cry.

"Of course I will help you. Your mother was a very close friend of mine, and I will do anything to help you, okay?" She asks and I nod.

"Thank you," I say smiling.

"Well, I think we should head back. It's pretty late and we need to talk to your father and brother Beatrice." My mother says and I nod.

"Thank you so much, Hana," Mom says, when we are about to leave the infirmary, and gives Hana a hug.

"Your welcome. I want to see you every mother Tris. We need to keep your child healthy. For now, everything looks okay, but we need to watch your pregnancy since you are a teenager and everything, okay?" Hana says and I nod.

"Thank you, and say hello to Uriah for me," I say.

"Yeah, I will. Bye." She says and mum and I walk out.

- PAGE BREAK -

We are back in Abnegation and we have all eaten dinner. Mum said that we wanted to talk to Caleb and dad, so we are all sitting around in the living room, waiting for someone to speak. I don't know if I should, but maybe I just want to get this over? I do. Let's just be over with this.

"I am pregnant," I say. All eyes are on me now. Caleb looks shocked. My father, on the other hand, could look like it's no surprise; it's like he knew or something.

"How?" Dad asks.

"The normal way. Sex." I say, trying to not make this awkward.

"You don't even have a boyfriend!" Caleb says.

"Yeah, I know he left Abnegation this year. So you are right, the father of my baby, left me." I say. I don't think I am handling this situation very well.

"Natalie you know about this?" My father asks and my mother nod.

"We went to the hospital to check today. She is two months pregnant and a few weeks." My mother says.

"When did you find out?" Caleb asks and I look at him.

"Since yesterday," I say.

"I did not expect that Beatrice." He says smiling. I don't get it. I thought he would be really upset with me and everything, but he isn't. Maybe because the father isn't here anymore.

"What do you want to do, Beatrice?" My dad asks and I look at him.

"What can I do? Right? Keep the baby?" I ask and he looks at my mother, who I realise is slightly nodding.

"If that's what you want." My father says and I nod.

"So you are not upset?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I kind of did expect something. You leave in the middle of the night and your mother is acting different and you throw up every morning." He says.

"Why didn't you say anything about leaving the house in the middle of the house?" I ask.

"Because your mother did exactly the same thing, so did I. So I can't really blame you, plus I have always known that you are like your mother, so..." He says smiling. "I am proud of you for handling this situation so well and telling us. I am very proud to know that." He says smiling. I walk over to him and give him a hug.

"Thank you, daddy," I say and he smiles.

"Get some sleep now, you need to rest." He says. I walk upstairs with Caleb and he smiles.

"I still can't believe you." He says smiling and I smile.

"Goodnight," I say and he smiles.

"Goodnight, Tris." He says with a smirk and I didn't know he knew my name, but whatever. I am just so happy that my family is here to help me. I have Hana and Uriah seems pretty nice too. I am so happy I have all of them.

A/N - I know most parents aren't really happy when they find out that their 16-year-old daughter who is pregnant, but I just felt like making a happy ending. Anyway, please tell me what you pansycakes thinks about this chapter. Also, do you pansycakes want a boy or a girl? Names? I will do a times lapse, next chapter will probably be after the baby is born, so please tell me names and gender. Review!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 401 20
This story takes place as if the Erudite and Abnegation war never happened. Tris is getting over her Abnegation side and is falling in love with Four...
85.1K 1.8K 33
Tris is trying to get comfortable in this new relationship. Its all new to her and Tobias. She knows she liked him more than she probably should; tha...
161K 2.3K 40
Takes place right as the final rankings come up. There will be no war! Tris and Tobias will have some obstacles in their relationship. Can they get t...
756K 18.1K 68
Two years after Allegiant Tris comes back to the factions. Nobody knows who she really is, even Tobias. She's not sure she's ready to tell anyone tha...