PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED (BOOK...

By SleeplessInChicago

THIS IS BOOK #3 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) What do you get when you have the mother of 5 hunky men all i... More

PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

25.6K 541 30
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 5

Roger’s POV

Oh I try to catch my breath as it hits me. I GOT MARRIED!!!! I fucking got married. But surprisingly it’s not an, I don’t want to be married but an, I’m so happy and Horney married. Because I keep remembering all the stiffys I would get thinking about her when we were growing up. Everyone masturbated in the bathroom with dirty magazines. I used a picture of her I took from her house once. But she was wearing a 2 piece swim suit.

Why didn’t I realize before that I loved her?

“Rico this is my brother Sergio and his wife Rose. This is my wife Molly. We just got married in the chapel down the block” I tell him.

“Get the fuck out of here!” He said all surprised. “Oh ladies I’m sorry it’s just that, No way!”

“What can I say, the lady swept me off my feet. Look at her who can resist” I say walking to Molly and planting a kiss on her unsuspecting juicy lips.

“Oh and that’s only half of it. She’s also my baby’s mama” I smirk, knowing that will piss her off. “We have a little girl together.

“Holy shit, oh damn sorry ladies. So I’m guessing you came to pick up your rings.” He said as he walked to the back. He came back with a box and handed it to me.

He also had a camera in his hand.  I turned to Molly and got down on my knee. “Molly I know I’m a jerk and it takes a lot to handle me. But I promise that if you give me a chance I will make you and Monica happy.” I tell her and she looks at me unsure if I’m playing or not. Crap me and that stupid idea of the bet. So I wink at her making her think it’s part of the game. She sighs and says yes.

I place the ring on her finger and to our surprise it fits. Talk about a good sign.

“Wow look at that” said Rose as she inspected the ring. I made mine plain platinum and her ring with stones.

“It’s beautiful” she said as she looked at me.

“Not as much as you are.” I tell her.

“Well man good luck and I hope to meet the baby soon” said Rico.

“I’m sure mom will through a dinner or something and the happy couple would love to invite you.” Sergio said with a smirk.

We left and headed to the hotel. “So you guys heading back home now?” Rose asked.

“Um I don’t know?” I said looking at Molly.

“I’m not leaving until tomorrow morning. I don’t know about you.” She tells me.

“Well my ticket is open and I was supposed to go back tonight. But won’t it be better to go back together tomorrow and let them know we got hitched together?” I ask her hoping she lets me stay.

“So stay then, I don’t care.” She said.

“But I didn’t get a room. The girls just thought I would stay here with them and leave tonight. So I’m homeless.” I tell her giving her a sad face.

“He’s your husband and I don’t really think he wants to spend the night with another newlywed couple.” Sergio said as he kissed Rose.

“Damn man, stop doing that in front of us” I tell him and they smile.

“Oh all right come on. Do you have a car her?” she asked me.

I smiled and got my bag as she followed me out. Oh man this is going to be fun tonight. I plan to parade around in my underwear’s. I’ll have her under me soon enough.

Molly’s POV

Well, well this is going to give me a lot of time to take advantage and torture him tonight. Hmm I don’t remember what I packed in my suite case. I was making a mental note of what I packed that I didn’t notice we had reached my hotel. We made it to the door and just as I swiped the key and he opened the door I remembered the poster on the wall.

“NOOOOOOO!” I screamed as I tried to pull him back.

“No, what?” he asked but I held him back.

“Stay here, I have something I don‘t want you to see I tell him and run in closing and locking the door. I went and ripped the poster off the wall and folded it and put it in a drawer. I then went and opened the door to him.

“Your room is over there and mine is over here.” I say pointing at the rooms. By now the sun was starting to rise and I was so wired I could not sleep. So I went in and decided it was time to start the torture. I pulled out a skimpy bathing suit and came out of the room when I heard him go to the kitchen.

I heard him gulp. I hid my smile as I walked by. “I’m so sore so I’m hitting the hot tub” I tell him and he just looks at me. I really was in pain now. So I soaked for a bit and I could see through the glass window that he was eating and looking at me. The pool and hot tub was on a ledge of the hotel with the gorgeous background behind me.

I came out and lay on the floor. I could see the sun rising. Then I turned and looked at him. I could see the sweat glistening on his upper lip as he scanned my body. I smiled at him; this is going to be easier than I thought. But then got up and walked into his room. I closed my eyes feeling a great sense of accomplishment.

The next morning we headed back home and he was quiet so I was quiet too. I wasn’t going to make the first move. But then he started to talk to me about the gym and the lay out. I was actually excited about it. I was also thinking about going home to my baby girl. I missed her so much.

So we finally got home and the first thing I did was go pick up my baby. I snuggled her and smelled and kissed her. Then I heard Roger say. “Look everyone she made an honest man out of me. We got married in Vegas” I turned and looked at him.

What the hell, how can he just burst it out like that? Everyone just looked at me then him. It was then that I realized mom was there too. I glared at him and he just walked to me and took the baby from my arms as he draped his other arm around my waist pulling me to him.

“I’m for real look.” He showed them my ring and bent down and kissed me.

“Roger!” said my mom and Aunt Michelle as they screamed and ran to hug us.

“Holy crap, you guys really got married. There was I to 4 odds she would kill you out there. No one even thought of this.” Said Victor, as he slapped Roger on the back as Grady came to us.

“You guys should have called us.” He said in a disapproving voice.

“Hey Sergio and Rose where there” Roger said.

“Well let’s go pack your stuff baby. Or do you want to go see your new house first?” he asked me.

“New house” I asked in confusion.

“Yes I purchased a new home for my family. Before I even knew I had one already. Good thing huh. You’ll love it. Come one.” He said as he grabbed my hand and led me to get the car seat for the baby.

I was left to follow along and I started to feel like things were really starting to spin out of control.

Roger’s POV

Damn that woman. I had to get the upper hand. Yester day she left me all hot and bothered. That was cruel so cruel.

“Wait, why don’t we go to the gym first? My boxes are still packed so we would just need to move them to our home. But I would love to see the gym first” she tells me.

“Um ok, I guess that will be fine” I tell her just as mom runs to us.

“Go I’ll keep the baby” she said as she shooed us out.

We arrived at the gym and I showed her around. She seemed to love it. And I was happy about it. She hd many other ideas and I was more than happy to agree with her.

Molly’s POV

Wow this is a great place. I love it but time to get the upper hand again. “Well since we’re here, I’m going to work out a little.” I tell him as I pull off my hot pink top. I also undid my black belt I had on. I had dressed in my martial arts out fit to show mom. But I also knew I looked good in it and Roger would flip when I took the top part off.

Yeah eat your heart out baby; let’s see who wants who soon. I thought as I sauntered to the punching bag. Poor thing doesn’t stand a chance…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Well now seems that the claws have come out and Molly is doing a number on poor Roger…

Hahahahaha

Comment……………………………………………………

Vote………………………………………………

PS. I want to ask you guys to check out a cool romance story by Shakespeare169 called 

AN UNBREAKABLE BOND

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1054616-an-unbreakable-bond

It’s good and I think he deserves more reads…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 34 6
**Book Seven in the Saturday Nights Gave Me Sunday Mornings Series.** Jon's mother, Carol Blake, has a chance encounter at the airport after Jon and...
215K 7.1K 41
Kingston Series #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! Following his father, brother and grandfather's footsteps Trevor makes it to the NFL and l...
307K 5.4K 12
THIS IS BOOK #5 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) Grady and Alexis are so perfect together. But why does she hate him so much??
209K 11.4K 85
It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been a real roller coaster for the two of the...