mr.chess always behind the me...

By JirehFaithAbaya

Two persons met with CHESS and started all over again in a new relationship with CHESS <3 More

mr.chess always behind the mess :)
one and first love
yes,,im checkmate by your moves. :) finale

glance :*

37 1 0
By JirehFaithAbaya

As the intramurals ended,,MHIA did all the research about his chess playmate and knew that JOHNMARK didn't entered any affairs to someone since birth, a certified simple hearythrob and never been inlove,or never courted girls since.

In MHIA's thought,she knew she can have a chance to build a frienship between them. 

As weeks passed after trhe intrmural meet, MHIA shared it to her group of pals (ALOHA group) about what she feel for the JOHNMARK..Rumors and teases was with it...and for two months of MHIA's secret about that infatuation to Johnmark,it just ended with a simple smile when JOHNMARK  knew what MHIA feel for her in another sports event held in school....

Again, teases where in the air of infatuation for two MONTHS... for all of us knew na "torpe'' si JOHNMARK....

     END OF CHAPTER TWO...THIS IS A TRUE STORY :)) MY STORY :)))))

 Enjoy....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...