karma カルア ☯ jimin

By ayushisushi

Everything that happens to us is the result of something we did. More

☯ Prologue 0.05%
☯ 0.5%
☯ 1%
☯ 2%
☯ 3%
☯ 4%
☯ 5%
☯ 6%
☯ 7%

☯ 8%

18 1 0
By ayushisushi

A/N: Im finally back 

"Open the door you big baby!"

Yoonah ignored the chirpy voice and focused on her notebook. Revise. Revise. Revise. Study. Study. Study. That's what she did after her classes. She honestly hated it whenever her 'brothers' would invite their girlfriends over. They were typical, middle class bitches that happened to go at same school as Yoonah. One with a stud piercing through her left nostril and the other with a snake tattooed to her collarbone. Both with perfect bodies, glowing skin and puckered lips. She hated both of them. All four of them actually. She preferred it when they would chose a different building to fuck in, especially on Thursdays since she had Friday assessments days. But because of her damn luck, they would almost always choose to come home to 'relax' and 'chill'. It starts with the sizzle of their beer bottles. Then their sudden bursts of laughter which leads them eventually spiting up into different rooms where their moans and screams of pleasure would erupt. She remembers the time when she went downstairs to get a glass of water and caught the oldest and his girlfriend in the act. She had never been so disgusted in her entire life.

"Open the door, we have a surprise for you babe." Jay said through the door. She was wearing a slip on dress with spaghetti straps. It was easy to tell that she was wearing nothing underneath as everything bounced freely. Something every man would dream of in his dirty mind. Cece was sporting a similar outfit; an oversized shirt which was buttoned half way up and shorts (at least she knows what pants are). Her usual silver piercing was replaced with a silvery blue stud to match her blue eyes.

The two came early to surprise her brothers. Go and get to work. Though, fortunately or unfortunately, they were both late because of some work. Though, the younger one, Andy, might have just forgot and went for a booze (dumb ass) while the older one, Kris, was held back in class. So as usual, unfortunately for sure, the two girls would mess around with Yoonah while waiting for her brothers. (The last time, they carried the sleeping Yoonah into the middle of the street and left her in her underwear. Luckily, she woke up before anyone else saw her and she scurried inside the house.)

"Oh!" Cece pulled out two bobby pins from her hair. "Move over, I know how to get that little rat out." She knelt down and opened the pins, bending one into a right angle and the other into a straight line. She positioned their ends inside the key hole and twisted and turned it until it unlocked with a rusty click.

Yoonah was running up to the door with a chair to jam it but she was a little too late yet lucky as the door swung open and missed her nose just by an inch. She still fell back my surprise and fell with the chair. Lading on her butt, she groaned at the stinging dull pain. Jay and Cece's towered over her as she had finally looked up.

"That wouldn't have happened if you'd just let us in in the beginning." Cece remark, seeing Yoonah sprawled on the floor. "I would help you up, but you're a big girl, do it your self." She walked over Yoonah and looked around the room, finding something new insult to throw at younger girl, but everything was already said, taunted, and yelled at her.

Yoonah got back up on her feet before putting the chair back in its place; in front of the study table. "Can you two please leave?" (I already have to deal with the four shit heads in this house, I don't need two whores added in the list!)

Her request went unnoticed as Jay said, "She really needs to get of this dump."

Something bubbled, something evil and forceful bubbled inside of Cece. She snapped her head around towards Jay. "That's not a bad idea...Actually that a pretty good idea."

Jay didn't get Cece's big picture until the corners of her lips turned. Jay copied the same expression. "What do have in mind?"

"Lots of things that'll use up the entire night."

Cece caught Yoonah by the arm before she took the chance to flee out of the room. She threw her onto her deck chair. "How about we go to that new club that opened up a few weeks ago? I promise it'll be fun. We'll get free entry as you mess with the guard and we circle around." Cece inched closer. She was so close that her breath fanned over Yoonah's face. Her breath smelled of peppermint and the beer she was drinking before. "All you need to do it get dressed...and wake up." She pulled out a short black dress from the thin air behind her back and lined it on top of Yoonah's seated body.

"W-what?" Yoonah said, completely ignoring the dress.

"Get dressed and...wake up."

"What the hell do you mean by—"

Cece's face suddenly shifted. Her regular, flawless face was lopsided. Her eyes were too far apart and her right eye began to slid down her cheek. She was melting. Yoonah turned towards Jay to say something but lost her words at the sight of her sitting on the bed while propping herself with her arms. Her lolled breast were far from their natural position, making their way down her chest. She began to melt as well. The joint between her shoulders and neck popped and began to roll in opposite directions before she was left with no support and ultimately falling on the bed with a plop, as if her body was thick mud not muscle. Her now detached arms fell the other way and onto the floor.

Yoonah shrieked but the shrilled sound seemed to be trapped in the room before dissolving into the walls. She stood up and ran past the melting doll in front of her to open the bedroom door. How unfortunate, the second her hand wrapped around the golden door nob, it began to drool on her hand. Though, she didn't care. Using more of her strength, she pulled the door nob in hopes that it would open and let her out of this horrid room. The lustrous metal stretched with the force applied and got pulled off its muddy hinges.

"Wake up—" Jay said.

"You need to get dressed and wake up." Cece echoed.

Yoonah fell onto the ground and her hand landed on something which popped. She lifted her right hand to find watery fluid gapping between her knuckles and covering her palm. A circular blue disk stuck to the center of her palm. She flung her arm out and retrieved it to find the disk gone, though her watery fluid still remained.

"Wake up." They chanted. Cece had lost the power in her knees and landed face first (Wait! Where's her left eye?!) on the ground before layering the floor with her melting body, bones, and skin, all of her turned into a foul gooey substance. Jay stained the bed and floor with her milky white skin. Both girls were now nothing more than lipstick, mascara and loose limbs.

Yet, they still chanted with their disturbing and disarrange lips, "Wake up. Wake up. Wake up."

Wake up.

W a k e u p .

W a k e u p .

W a k e —

+++

She opens her eyes slowly. Her ears feel as if someone plunged them. Her head feels as if someone had wrapped their hands around it and pressed it tightly together. So real, so vivid, it felt like she relived a small part of her hell (It was only a small part of her flashback) (I might...sort of...maybe a little...I'm glad I'm not where I was before). Her eyes don't focus for the first few seconds before the face in front of her begins to clear up. The gray and pink blur diminishes into golden peach skin and ashy silver hair.

Jimin.

"Y-your hair..." she said without thinking, still dazed from the dream. "it's...it's nice." His hair glimmers in the dim light of the bedroom. He didn't expect her to say that. Her hand was reaching up to feel his soft hair and when he grabs her wrist and stops her. She looks at him curiously and he almost returns the same look. He also didn't expect that her pricing eyes, the pair that bewildered him once stopped on his track, could turn to soft and angelic. At the moment, she completely seemed to forget who he was, who she was, what they were, what happened and what was happening. She's absorbed in his beauty. He lets go of her hand and she recoils it back underneath the covers.

"Get up. We need to leave." He ordered in a stern voice.

She rolled over to the other side of the bed and looks at the wall clock.

3: 25 a.m.

"Why?" She asked sleepily.

"I said we're leaving so we're leaving. Don't ask questions."

"No."

Jimin sighs. Min Yoonah is going to be a real troublesome for him. He was about to shoot an empty threat at her to get her up and on her feet, but then he saw her shiver under the white covers. He leans over her and turns her so that she's facing him again. Her cheeks were deeply flushed and tiny beads of sweat dotted all the way down her neck from her forehead. Her breathing was struggled and heavy. Clearly she has a fever.

He says nothing and rushes over to the bathroom, grabs the two complement water bottles before returning to the bedroom and stuffing them into his duffle back which was placed on the coffee table. As he swings the straps of the bag over his shoulder, Yoonah slowly pushes the covers off her body and sits up right with the sole of her bare feet touching the carpeted floor. Her head begins to spin and she suddenly feels nauseous. Lucky, she knew that nothing would come up her throat since all of her food was digested long ago.

"Come on." He said from the other side of the room. "Wear your shoes, Hyung and Heeyoung are waiting for us at the end of the emergency fire exit."

She doesn't question him at the moment because she was trying to focus on her footsteps. If she moves too fast then her brain would do a 360º flip and clog her throat with her stomach. The second she's in her boots, Jimin grabs her arm and drags her out of the hotel room.

+++

"They're taking too long~" Heeyoung sings in displeasure while tapping her finger.

"Maybe Yoonah fell or something and ripped her stitches again." Yoongi said sleepily. "I'm not going to fix her this time."

"Ya!" She throws her fist at the front window of the car and he jerks back in surprise. The drowsiness in his eyes vanish. "Don't say that about my friend! And yes, you are going to fix her stitches if that is the case."

He smirks at her. The fire in her ignites quickly, and it amuses him. "Oh yeah? How are you going to do that?"

"Are you challenging me?"

"You decide that cupcake."

"Hu?! How many times have I told you not to call me that?!"

"I don't know?"

"Well, I have told you about—"

They both wait at the back parking lot of the hotel, near the emergency fire exit. Yoongi sat in the passenger seat of the black Audi that Jimin called with the door open and one of his leg hanging out lazily. Heeyoung sat on the front hood of the car, using her arms to prop her up. Between the two, she was worried about why Jimin called her and Yoongi at three in the morning. ("Pack up. We're leaving right now. Meet me at the back end of the hotel parking lot near the emergency fire exit. There'll be a black Audi there and it's key will be hidden in the inside of the right review mirror. Don't leave anything behind because we're not coming back.") And since Yoongi cares more about is sleep, he simply nodded his head and cut the call.

"Uh...Yoongi?"

He hums in return with his eyes closed.

"I see Jimin and Yoonah."

"Great." He sits up straight and turns the key, making the engine roar.

"I also see about four men covered in black making their way towards us."

His head snaps towards the entrance of the parking lot. "They locked our exit." he said as he pulled out his butterfly knife and gun from the dash board. "Take the wheel."

Without a word, they switch places as Jimin and Yoonah arrive. Almost instantly, Heeyoung notices Yoonah's hooded eyes and red cheek. "She has a fever." she said.

"I know that." Jimin steals a glance from the opposing men before seating Yoonah next to the drivers seat.

"And?"

"And what?!" The frustration in his voice made Heeyoung quite, clearly she doesn't want to mess with an angry Jimin. "Hu...There's nothing we can do at the moment, plus, it's not that big of a deal." He places the duffle bag on Yoonah lap and unzipps it, revealing a stack of guns and bullets in rectangular cases. Pulling out two guns, he tucks them into the margin of his jeans and says, "Run the car on first gear, increase the speed by three after every minute. Don't stop the car in any circumstances. We shouldn't stay here a second longer." He shut the door and in a few long strides, he' beside Yoongi. Three of the men charge forward.

The car slowly begins to move forward, directly towards the fenced gate which separated the hotel parking from the main road. The distance between them and the gate was about a few hundred meters, and the car was moving at a rate where it increased speed by three every minute. Yoonah was no mathematician but she knew that they had less then ten minutes before their car would crash into the gate.

Even though her head was still pounding, she couldn't help but worry at full intensity. "What if—"

"Don't worry." Heeyoung cut her off without looking at her. "We're going to be fine."

"How are you so sure?"

Yoonah's question makes her freeze before relaxing again. She leans back into her seat. Yoonah gives her a stressed up look, her silence was the last thing that Yoonah wanted right now. After a few anxious seconds, Heeyoung increases the speed and finally gives the answer "I'm not sure...I'm confident. Nothing's going to happen."

"How come?"

"I don't know. It's just that my intuition says nothing's going to happen since Jimin said so. He told us to do this and he must have said that with some reasoning...he wouldn't just throw us in his plane and leave us in a pit of flames now would he? I've knows him for years, he wouldn't do that."

(or would he?)

Guns were useless in this fight (no they weren't). All four of the men were covered in bulletproof vests (All I need is to see the skin of your head. And when I do... they'll just have to accept their death) knowing that Jimin was in favor of far distance combat. Not because he's better at it or was lousy with his fists, he's unbelievably amazing. It's just because he preferred not making a mess.

Jimin stands back as Yoongi goes head first into the fight with only his trusty butterfly knife. He flips open it's lock on and swirls the polished blade out. Jimin tilted his head towards his shoulder and aims the gun a few inches away from Young's head.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Easily, two of the men drop dead with a bullet between their brows. The last one dodged the attack and saved himself by diving behind a near by car. (He dodged me but he won't be able to dodge hyung.) Yoongi hops over the front hood of the car and tackles the man to his death. (Three down. One left.) The last one leaves his ground and timidly walks forward with a gun in his sweaty hand.

The car was moving fairly fast now and it made Yoonah uneasy. If Jimin and Yoongi don't finish up quickly then the car, with Yoonah and Heeyoung seated inside, will crash into the gate. And if that happened, then the car's fuel tank will split open, spill the gasoline throughout the car which would eventually heat up due to the engine and lift the entire car twenty feet off the ground in a cloud of heaping flames and smoke. Unconsciously, Yoonah begins to pray.

The parking lot's air was filled with the sound of shoes skidding and skin smacking. The gun was knocked out of the mans hand within seconds before he felt a fist on his jaw which was followed by a knee to his ribs. Jimin throws his elbow on the nape of the bent over man and plows him down on the rough pavement. The man tries to lift his head up but instead groans loudly with agony. Jimin fractured his upper spin and the proof of that was clearly visible by the swelling on the now bruised skin of his neck. (Mess? No Mess?) Jimin was staring down at his pray when the sound of the car engine interrupted his thoughts.

"What do we do?!" Yoonah questioned desperately. She turns towards Heeyoung who sat white-knuckled in the drivers seat. She increases the speed again. The distance between them and the gate decreased. "Stop the car!" She ordered.

"No." Heeyoung protested even though she, herself wanted to stop the car.

"But we're going to crash into the gate!"

"No we're not." She said, but her voice didn't match her confidence. "They'll open the gate before any of that happens."

"Or really? But the pitch of her voice says otherwise. Stop the car!"

"Stop yelling!"

Yoongi darts past everyone; Jimin, the car, the dead body and the unconscious man and stops in front the gate. It was locked. A giant padlock hid under a dozen looping chains (What the hell? How did they do this so quickly?!) From the distance, the faint sound of police silence became audible. The shooting of the gun had awoken the close by hotel guests who had then peered down at the parking lot. After seeing a scrap of the fight, they called the manager and since he was a too scared to get involved first hand, he called the police station.

Now, beyond all the normal, casual and sense in the world, Yoongi stood between the moving car and locked gate. If he gets a second late, then he'd turn into road kill on fire. He fumbled with the chains, flipping one over the other before following the opposite directions to tie a knot. The car horned behind him and the police sirens blared from the distance. He stoles a quick glance over his shoulder as the unraveled chains fell to the ground and left the padlock to hold the gates by itself.

Looking around, he caught the sight of a wooden plank beside the storage shed that was lying useless. The dissection was a stretch but Yoongi fetched for the wooden plank at the speed of light. He held the plank up and threw one end of it at the lock, causing it to cling thickly. Again and again. At last the spring of the lock gave up and broke up. (Too late) The car closed closed into him. The gate creaked open as he was pulled back. He turned and was instantly blinded by the bright lights of the car.

He fell back as the car road over him

⫸ ⫸ ⫸

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

✌︎ ayushi sushi スシ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437 34 15
You never imagined that your future is what you always dream of. In this story, you'll experience it all.
82.4K 4.4K 20
because losing you is like somebody just turned all the lights off.
4.3K 270 18
"Please forgive me, dad, it's all my fault, your daughter is not like this, please don't believe anyone" "It's your bad luck...WELCOME TO THE HELL...
28 1 11
Some people come at our life at the most unexpected moments and without our knowledge they will create a place in our heart . She was like that came...