the kims | m y g + j j k

By VMINPABO

- h e a t h e r s a u- "i didn't catch your name." "i didn't throw it." - © to the owners of the heathers fr... More

i n t r o
ø2

ø1

474 33 69
By VMINPABO

this will mostly be in jungkook's pov unless i suddenly change but yeah enjoy :)

~

september 1st, 2016. it's my birthday today. i'm finally seventeen, in my final year of high school with kids i've known for my entire life. i truly believe that there's good in everyone, but what the fuck happened to them?

"watch where you're going, freak!" i flinched and immediately stepped back. "ah, sorry!" i squeaked. i grabbed a lunch tray and got in line. all you could hear were insults going back and forth between groups in the cafeteria.

"freak!"
"slut!"
"loser!"
"stuck-up!"
"homo!"

i just shook my head. what happened to the good ol' times when we were tiny, playing tag and eating glue? once we got to high school everyone just decided to become fucked up and assholes. i just need to get accepted into seoul university and-

"ooooops" i heard a clang and see my lunch tray on the floor. 'well alright then.' i thought. i looked up to come face to face with my perpetrator.

ugh jung hoseok. third year and linebacker of the football team. been smacking lunch trays since juior high and has been a huge dick ever since.

once he walked away, i glared at him. "what a fucking dick." i muttered. he turned around and shot me a venomous glare, getting in my face. he took me by the collar of my shirt and tightened his grip.

"what did you say to me, queer? he spat, words like poison piercing through my body. i panicked and shook my head quickly. "n-nothing!" he dropped me onto the floor and walked away.

i got up and dusted off of my clothes. i was about to pick up my lunch tray when someone tapped my shoulder. "ack!" i jumped. i turned around and was met with jet, black hair and round glasses.

"oh, hey jimin." i waved and smiled a little. he chuckled and responded with a small 'hey' while picking up the lunch tray for me.

park jimin. my childhood best friend since diapers, not to mention the only friend i have in this dump. he is super sweet and caring but that's not enough around here.

"you still up for karaoke tonight? he asked. i instantly smiled and nodded. "fuck yeah, of course i am. what song are you going to sing this time?" jimin smirked and started walking to find us a table.

"pshh, you already know. any big bang song is lit, my fam." he said. i giggled and spotted a table, gesturing towards it. "don't you already know the lyrics to all of them though?" jimin looked at me and smiled brightly. "what can i say? i'm a sucker for big bang."

"pork chubmin! oink oink! haaaaaa!" someone screamed and slapped jimin's lunch tray out of his hand. does everyone love smacking people's trays or what? i looked up and cringed.

choi junhong. quarterback and smartest guy on the football team. gasp! its like being the best drawer in a kindergarten class.

"yah! pick it up!" i yelled. junhong just scoffed and looked at me with irritation sketched on his face. "i'm sorry, were you actually talking to me?" i swear hoseok came out of junhong's ass or something because he suddenly appeared.

"my bro zelo just asked you a question." he retorted. "who in the hell is zelo?" i asked. hoseok looked at me with a stupid face. "junhong duh." i shook my head and helped jimin with his tray then stood up. i walked over to the duo and held my head high.

"yeah i was. why do you," i began and poked junhong in the chest. "have the right to pick on him, huh? you're just going to work at a convenient store around the block anyways." junhong inched closer to me.

"you have a zit, right there." he whispered and poked my forehead back. he went back to hoseok and started to laugh, giving him a high five.

"c'mon jungkook, let's just sit down." jimin ushered me. we both sat down at the nearest table and discussed how we're going to survive this. i mean, it's the first day of school and it's already shit. we haven't even had lunch yet.

"why can't we just live a normal life, jimin? no bullshit, no bullies, no petty assholes. shouldn't life be beautiful?" i questioned. jimin shrugged. "you would need a miracle for that to happen. like having the kims move to a different school this year."

the cafeteria doors bursted open, and lo and behold the kims enter the premises. a sudden flash of pastel yellow, green, and red appeared in the corner of my eye. they look like traffic lights to be honest.

"speak of the devils and they arrive.." jimin muttered. the first one to step through was kim taehyung. maknae of the kims and head cheerleader as well as president of the astronomy club. his dad owns of the top companies in seoul so he must be rich.

following after was kim namjoon. head of the yearbook committee and president of the philosophy club. has little personality but is in the top 1% in korea.

last but not least, kim seokjin. the alpha male and highest kingka around here. he is a mythic asshole.

jimin looked at them in disgust. i sighed, "look at them. never bothered, never harassed. i would give my life to have even a little part of that." jimin handed me a strawberry milk.

"i wish they would be nicer. now that would be beautiful. the only one that can qualify as a little bit nice is probably taehyung." jimin left his mouth open to say more but the bell rang and interrupted him mid-sentence.

we bid goodbye and headed to our classes. before i went to class though, i walked towards the bathroom to wash my hands. in the distance, i could hear faint voices. i don't know who they belong but i guess i'll find out.

"not without a hall pass you're not. a week's worth of detention." said mr. lee. seeing that the kims are struggling, i quickly wrote a pass and handed it to mr. lee.

"actually, mr. lee, all four of us are here on a yearbook committee hall pass." i quickly said. he scanned the hall pass and looked at me. "i see. well hurry and get to where you're going then." and with that he was gone.

the pass was then snatched from my hands and i became eye to eye with the kim seokjin. he examined my note and looked at me with slight disbelief on his face.

"i've never seen such amazing forgery. who exactly are you?" he questioned. i quickly composed my self and stuck out my hand. "uh, j-jeon jungkook. i actually wanted a favor." he rolled his eyes.

"and what would that be?" i took my hand back and started fidgeting with the hem of my shirt. "please let me sit at your table at lunch, just this one time. i won't even talk. i'll be left alone if they see you could tolerate me."

the kims quietly laughed at me. "a-and before you give your answer, i also do report cards, permission slips and absence notes." i stuttered. namjoon walked up and asked, "what about prescriptions?"

seokjin sent a glare his way. "shut up, joon." he growled. "sorry, jin." seokjin turned his attention back to me. "y'know for a little nobody, you do have excellent bone structure." before i could say anything i felt hands on my face, turning left to right.

"and a symmetrical face. if sliced your face straight down the middle, i would have matching halves. that's very important." taehyung said. namjoon came up to me and poked my cheek. "you could lose a few pounds though."

"well boys, let's get to work." they quickly pulled me over and started to fix me up. one thought went through my mind as i looked at myself in the mirror.

what the fuck did i get myself into?

~
wow writing in first person is fucking hard but hope you enjoy that first chapter and i'll try to write the next one take care loves :) 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season