Little Doves & Bonafide Heroe...

By rocknrollmonster

Sometimes it's strange to think back to when you met someone, and have no memory of it, like they had always... More

Good Times
Sweet Sensation
Hollywood Tease
Call it What You Want
Little Dove, Pt. 1
Burning Bridges
We Will Roam
Can You Feel the Rain
Bonafide Heroes
Blood Host
Quasar Queen
Mind Riot
Welcome, Pt. 1
Welcome, Pt. 2
Standing in the Sun

Little Dove, Pt. 2

274 14 0
By rocknrollmonster

Slight smut warning... I'm so, so sorry.

°°°°°°

After the show, the venue cleared, leaving a few stragglers along with Archie, the band, and myself alone in the building. The band was busy backstage, still packing up equipment as Archie and I sat at the bar, and so far my dad hadn't popped up and spilled the secret.

"You look really great tonight," Archie said, brushing my hair over my shoulder.

"Well, thank you," I mumbled bashfully. "You don't look so bad yourself," I said, taking in his appearance again.

He was wearing a simple Vans shirt and some ripped up jeans, and although it was nothing fancy or out of the ordinary, he looked damn good. That must have been a natural quality of his, because no matter what he looked like when I saw him, he looked fantastic.

"I wonder what other trouble can we get into tonight," he mused, reaching over my shoulder (he was standing behind me) to get his drink.

"I'm sure we'll come up with something."

"I hope we do; I don't want to leave yet."

We chatted for a few minutes, but soon Archie changed the mood when he began to full on flirt with me, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear as he whispered suggestive things in my hear- all things I was totally down for. We took it down a notch when Brent came over, as he was standing on the other side of the bar, and that would have been highly inappropriate.

"How'd we do?" he asked.

"Fucking awesome!" Archie said happily, raising his glass.

"I think you guys did better tonight than last time," I said, causing Brent to raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"Really? Last time you said nothing could top it," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, well, I was wrong." I fidgeted in my seat, trying to push out the dirty thoughts of what I'd rather be doing with Archie at that very moment, all of which were very vivid.

Archie still stood behind me, and judging by the soft chuckle that made his chest rumble against my back, he knew exactly what was on my mind. As he and Brent talked for a few minutes, he snaked an arm around my waist and slowly began to brush his fingers against my thigh.

"Hey, kiddo, what's up," my dad called, walking over to us.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Instantly, I was thrown into high panic mode; either Taime or Brent were going to slip up, and Archie was busy toying with me to the point where I almost couldn't think straight.

"Hey, Taime, uh, not much. You guys were great tonight," I said, forcing a smile as Archie continued to tease me.

"Thanks, Lucy," he said smiling reassuringly at me when Archie wasn't paying attention, as if to say, 'the secret is safe with us.'

"By the way, Taime, this is Archie. Archie I'm sure you know who T-" I gasped involuntarily when Archie slid his hand between my legs and pressed against me, causing my dad and Brent to instantly glance up from what they were doing.

"You okay?" my dad asked, his hazel eyes holding both concern and curiosity.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. You know when you get a pinch in your lung and it feels like needle is being jammed between your ribs? That's the feeling," I lied, passing it off as Archie pretended to be innocent. "Um, do you have my phone?" I asked him.

"Uh," he checked his pockets. "No, I don't."

"Oh, I think I left it in my bag; can you please come with me to get it? I don't like wandering around after what happened last time," I added lowly.

"What happened last time?" Taime asked, his eyes once again shooting up to me.

"Nothing, bye!" I said quickly, hopping off of the bar stool and dragging Archie with me to the back area, which happened to share a hallway with the bathroom.

"Yeah, what did happen last time?" Archie asked, concern ringing through his voice as I pulled him down the hall, avoiding bumping into the random people that were left to wander the Whiskey.

"Nothing," I said with a laugh. "I just wanted a reason to take off."

"Fair enough," he said, pulling me into a stall before slamming his lips onto mine, lightly pulling on my hair.

"I want you so bad," I whimpered.

"I want you, too, but I don't have anything," he mumbled against my skin as he began to kiss my neck- AKA my ultimate weakness.

"Fuck," I breathed, feeling his hand creep up my shirt. "I can't function like this, we have to do something," I said dramatically.

"You're telling me," he said with a laugh, and I realized that he would have a more obvious problem than I would. "Wish we had a condom or something. We'll figure it out," he assured me, his hot breath on my shoulder.

I softly moaned his name when he suddenly slipped a hand down my pants and into my underwear.

"Lace? Oh, baby, you came prepared," he joked still speaking with a seductive tone that when paired with his sexy accent, could talk the panties off of a nun.

"Oh my god," I whimpered as he slipped a finger inside of me, soon to be followed by another as he pinned me against the cold wall of the cubicle.

"God, you're so wet," he said softly, nipping at the sensitive skin on my collar bone as he worked his fingers.

At this point, I couldn't speak, nothing would come out, only the occasional moan or sigh, which was enough to encourage him. Our only interruption came a moment later, when we heard the door squeak open; I struggled to make as little noise as possible, watching as Archie's eyes widened a little bit as he peered through the crack of the door. Even though he was worried about getting caught (and worried is being used loosely), he didn't stop what he was doing, which was making me crazy.

"It's Taime," he breathed into my ear, barely audible.

My breath hitched and I let out an accidental gasp, because not only was I freaked about my dad being in the bathroom and could potentially catching us, but Archie was fingering me not even six feet away, which he had literally just stopped doing for a moment to make sure that I stayed quiet.

"Oh, pardon the intrusion," I heard Taime's voice say politely as he left the restroom, after all, due to being a rock star for most of his life and having a lot of female attention even before he was famous, there was no way that he didn't recognize that sound- I just hoped that he didn't realize that it was me.

"Oh my god! That was so close," I said as Archie and I let out a deep breath.

I almost moaned out load while my dad was in the room. Please kill me.

"Fuck yeah, it was. We're not done yet, though," he said with a smirk, his eyes dark with lust as he returned to fingering me.

"Oh my god," I breathed, tilting my head back against the stall door. "Fuck, that feels so good!"

I was fine and in control of myself until he started kissing my weak spot again, and that alone was enough to throw me over the edge, but he wouldn't let me; he kept teasing me as he began to suck and nibble on my neck, intensifying the needy lust growing in the pit of my stomach. I knew that he was going to leave a mark on me, but I didn't really give a shit at this point.

"Archie, please," I whined, begging him to stop teasing me.

"What do you want, princess?" he purred, fully amused by the sexual frustration he was causing me.

Normally, someone calling me a pet name would freak me out or kill the mood, but coming from his perfect lips, it was the sexiest thing I had ever heard, and it only made me lose my head even more.

"Please, let me cum," I pleaded, panting as I tried to stay in control.

"Okay, baby girl, you can cum," he said, kissing me with passionate lust.

After less than a minute went by, every muscle in my body tensed, and second later, released completely. A wave of pleasure washed over me, and I finally broke eye contact with his beautiful, lusty, baby blues when I squeezed my eyes shut, willing away the dark cloudy vision that I was experiencing.

"Fuck, Archie," I screamed. As I continued to moan and pant, he put a hand over my mouth, a smile on his face as I almost collapsed onto the floor in a trembling, sweaty mess. "Oh my god," I whimpered as he pulled his fingers out of my pants, holding me up against the wall with his other hand.

With a smirk, he licked his fingers, letting out a quiet sound of approval before offering them to me to suck off what was left, which I did without hesitation.

"After I catch my breath," I panted, "it's your turn."

"I like the sound of that," he said with a sexy smile, tucking a bit of stray hair behind my ear before kissing me again.

After a moment, I sank to my knees, and unbuttoned his jeans. I already knew what to expect when I pulled down his underwear, but that didn't stop me from feeling surprised when I saw his full length.

"This is just for me?" I said innocently before I licked a thick line from his base to his tip, causing a soft moan of pleasure to escape from deep in his chest.

Slowly, I took him deeper in my mouth, rolling my tongue over his thick cock, bobbing slightly as I worked my way down the shaft, only backing off for a moment to take a deep breath. I repeated this process, but this time, I was slower, and soon Archie had a fistful of my hair as took him as deep as I could, which wasn't hard considering the fact that I didn't have a gag reflex.

"Fuck, Lucy," he groaned, his head tilting back as he closed his eyes. "That feels so fucking good!" He mumbled something in Finnish before looking back down at me, were I was kneeling and looking up through my lashes at him.

"Oh, god... Baby, don't tease," he whined when I pulled away from him. With a devilish smirk, I ignored him, gently caressing his balls as I kitten licked his tip. "Lucy, you're the devil," he said with a chuckle, groaning in pleasure as I once more swallowed all of him down. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he warned.

"Do it then," I challenged, smirking again before sucking on his head.

Seconds later, he let out another groan, but this time it was more strained, and he released in my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum, licking my lips as I helped him with his jeans and slowly stood up shaky legs.

"Fuck," he said softly, pulling me into a hug as he panted softly in my ear. "You are something else," he mumbled with a chuckle.

"So are you," I agreed, feeling completely content in his arms after this little sexual escapade. "We had better get back out there before they expect something," I said, laughing.

"Good idea... Hey, wait," he said quickly, grabbing my wrist as I turned to open the stall door. He turned me to face him again and kissed me again, but this time, it was less lustful, and more sweet, and god, his lips were so soft.

With that, we returned to the bar with blushing cheeks and shaky hands and legs. Our excuse was that we just couldn't find my phone at first, which was a lie; it had been in my bra all night. Not that it mattered. We didn't get caught, and we took care of business, which was what mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
42.5K 1.7K 31
It's not the days that we remember, but it's the moments within those days that are ingrained in our minds. Those moments become treasures in a way...
706 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...
10.6K 165 11
(This was my first story I wrote, it really sucks) You're just a regular Metallica fan of the 80's. you see Metallica is coming to your city, so you...