Johnlock Oneshots

By 221bgaykerstreet

heyo. johnlock shit here. some smut fluff and a little bit of angsts and some smut here and there. (there's... More

Forgetting
Showers
A Man Named Sherlock Holmes
A Quickie
A Quickie Pt. 2
Proposal
Happy Birthday Grandpa
Wedding Day
Sex Holiday
Kissing
Addiction
Bad Cop
The Bees
Smut
Cuddles by the Fire
Holiday Special
Father's Day
It Started With Cuddles
It Started With Cuddles pt. 2
Dirty Talk
rainy mornings
trans!lock
sexting
parent!lock
nightmares
will you still love me?
sum fluff
waiter!lock au
jelly and jam
kid!lock
fire crackers
roses
freaky friday
best of times
bad days
needy
superwholock
baths
emotions
fem!lock
teen!lock
what happened in baskerville
punk!rock
guilt
some teen!lock thing
christmas miricale (parent!lock)
breakfast
hold on
soul mate
holiday
merry dickmas
mistle toe
stripper!lock
gifs
happy birthday
mistress (kind of, idk)
mistress pt. 2
lazy days
honey
sexual frustration (fem!lock)
first kiss.
funcle
hamish
hamish pt. 2
butt plug
teen fem!lock
comfort
smoke break
i don't mind
orchestra
"scotty"
"scotty" the sequel
i do (not)
parent!lock
interview
fem!lock smut
just chillin'
taken too quick
taken too quick pt. 2

Puppies

17.5K 413 174
By 221bgaykerstreet

A/N: this is pretty short, but cute.

On Sherlock's way home from the Yard, he saw an abandoned box of puppies on the side of the road in an ally. He stopped the cab driver and got out, walking to the puppies. They were just the cutest things Sherlock had ever seen. He picked the box up, carrying it back to the cab. The cabbie refused to let him have them in the cab, so Sherlock walked the rest of the way to the flat. Of course, he was late and John had asked where he was before he even walked into the flat. Sherlock set the box of puppies on the floor and they all jumped out and ran around the flat.

"Sherlock," John said in a clam tone. "Where did all these dogs come from?" He asked.

"Well, on my way home they were in a box in an ally so I stopped and picked them up, that's why I'm late because they cabbie wouldn't drive me with a box full of puppies."

"You know what I said."

Sherlock picked up a black puppy and held it. "I know, but they're so cute. Just look at his little face." Sherlock cooed.

John sighed, "Sherlock, we can't keep eight puppies."

"But I'll take care of them! Please John, pretty please." Sherlock begged.

"No, Sherlock."

"I'll feed them and walk them and clean up after them."

"Sherlock, no."

"Can we at least keep one?"

"No."

Sherlock gave John his puppy eyes. The puppy eyes were so hard to turn down. It looked like he was about to cry.

"Fine!" John broke. "We can keep one. But we are getting rid of the rest, today."

Sherlock put the puppy he was holding down and gave John a hug, kissing him. "Thank you," He smiled.

"You better clean up after it, feed it, walk it, and take care of it."

"I will. I promise." Sherlock took out his phone and started texting some people.

Greg said he'd take a puppy. He got lonely when Mycroft wasn't home and said that a dog would keep him great company. Molly also said she'd take one. Her sister was looking for one and Molly said she'd take one as soon as she got Sherlock's text. Greg also told a few people at the Yard. They came down and picked out a puppy as well. In the end, there was one tiny little brown and white puppy left. She was the runt and Sherlock thought she was the cutest thing ever. He had named her Piper.

"John!" Sherlock called out.

John came out of their room and into the lounge. "Yes?"

"Meet Piper." Sherlock said, picking Piper up and standing up. He handed her to John and John instantly fell in love with her.

"She's so small!" John cooed. She barked and licked his face. John laughed and set her down on the floor, sitting with her.

Sherlock watched as John played with her with his hands. She'd bark at his hands and it was the cutest little bark ever. Piper would catch his fingers and chew on them with her little baby teeth. Sherlock couldn't help but to take a few photos and send them to everyone. He now had two people he loved in his life.

****
word count: 545

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 11.4K 42
A BBC Sherlock fan fiction *Teenlock* *Johnlock* *a bit of Mystrade* Welcome to Baker Street Secondary... Are you in the mood to read an EXTRAORDIN...
71.1K 1.5K 42
Johnlock oneshots, alternative universes, and songfics. [COMPLETED]
3.4K 102 23
johnlock oneshots only on prompts and requests no prompts, nor art, nor charachters belong to me
494K 23K 20
Teenlock! Like I said before, I don't usually do AUs, but I had the sudden urge to do a teenlock. I sent this to a friend and asked her to come up wi...