Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

De haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... Mais

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Chapter 22

1.3K 88 3
De haneul_jk97

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Class 2-A1

Jaehi was more than pissed off. Another word coming out from the mouth of that certain angel, she would literally explode. And as if on cue, V came to her table, smiling happily.

"Let's go back together!" He beamed. She took a deep breath and looked at him, her stare deadly.

"Kim Taehyung, would you be kind enough to summarize what you did today that involved me?" She asked, her voice low. He pursed his lips.

"Hmm... I greeted you in the morning. And then I asked if you're well in Earth Science class. Oh, we became partners in Karate practice, and you beat me. Then I wanted to go to recess with you. That pretty much sums it,"

"Did I greet you back?"

"No,"

"Did I answer your question?"

"Nu-uh,"

"Was I happy being your partner in Karate practice?"

"Don't think so,"

"Did I go to recess with you?"

"Of course not,"

"Then do you actually think I wanted to go back with you?" She clenched her fists, trying to suppress her anger. He smiled innocently.

"Honestly, no,"

"For what purpose are you doing this, Taehyung?"

"I told you before, don't I? I wanted to be closer to you,"

BAM!

The demon slammed her table and stood up. The whole class went silent, including Hayi and Haneul. They knew how the Wrath is when she's furious. She glared at the still calm angel.

"Don't. I repeat, don't ever try to get closer to me. You don't know who the hell I am! And you're a fucking angel, go find another heaven blessed creature like you! You'll regret it if you became close to me! Now get lost from my sight!" She thundered. However, the boy didn't budge from his place. Groaning in annoyance, she stormed out of the class.

"Stay," Jimin grabbbed V's wrist when he was about to ran after her. He turned to protest, only to see Hayi and Haneul making their way to him. Jungkook eyed Jimin, and he nodded, knowing they shouldn't butt in any further and left this to the demons.

"I should go af-"

"No, you shouldn't," Haneul cut him off.

"You know what, just give up. There's really no point in trying," Hayi crossed her arms and sighed. He frowned.

"Why not?"

"She's different. She's too difficult to be understood," Haneul replied. Before she could say anything further, they were alarmed by a whistling sound. It was loud enough for the whole building to hear it, if not clearly.

"What...was that?" Byulhee gulped. The two demons cursed slowly and turned to face the confused angel.

"What?"

"You made her really, really mad," Hayi massaged her temples. He still couldn't get it, so they explained it to him.

"The whistling is from Jaehi. She only did it when she was damn bored or damn furious,"

"And apparently, you made her chose the second option," Haneul finished Hayi's short explanation. Not long after that, a peculiar loud roar echoed through the building. The class—including Jimin—looked around in fear, while some braver ones—including Jungkook—looked out of the window to see what was that.

"What on heaven was she summoning?!" V's jaw dropped.

"A fucking monster," Hayi rolled her eyes.

"But it's cute," Haneul added nonchalantly. Weirded out by no one springing into action, the girls told him the teachers probably knew they shouldn't mess around with that creature.

Meanwhile, on the rooftop, Jaehi was petting Phoenix's head gently. Jumping up onto him, they flew off to their favourite hidden spot. Back at the class, the angel was determined to search for her, even when he was stopped by the girls and his friends.

He didn't really know where to go to find her, but his feet just seems to be dragging him to the hidden place behind their Practice Rooms building. And sure enough, she was there with a huge blackish dragon, presumably Phoenix.

He was mesmerized by the view of Jaehi smiling and grinning widely while playing with Phoenix. She was very happy. He never saw that exact expression on her face before. All he had saw before was the usual grumpy and savage expressions. As he marveled at her enthralling smile, he felt a sudden stinging pain on his cheek. He touched it carefully.

"A cut?" He murmured when he saw blood on his hand. The demon turned to face him, the smile now vanished. She had used Doomsday for a quick second to make that cut when she realized he was watching her.

"How did you know I'm here?" She asked with her icy tone. Calmly, V just took a step towards her, leaving her question hanging.

"I told you to get lost from my sight!" She shouted angrily. The boy just smiled as he wiped his cut with a handkerchief.

"I didn't know you had a soft spot for animals. But he suits your personality," he went over to him and began to show his amusement, ignoring the demon's annoyance completely. Finally, she gave up on telling him to leave.

"Oh yeah, I have a pet wolf. And the reason why I know you're here is because I always play with him here too," he suddenly said excitedly. Jaehi tried to hide her enthusiasm when he called for the wolf.

"Myst!" A silence followed. After a while, a grey wolf leapt out from the bushes and nuzzled his head at the boy's feet.

"He always play around in the woods at night. In the morning, he slept here, behind the bushes," he explained. When he looked at the girl, he could saw she really wanted to at least pet Myst's head, but she acted like she didn't.

"Just come here if you want to play with him," he let out a laugh. She rolled her eyes, but went over to the wolf. It didn't take long for her to begin giggling and grinning while playing with the equally joyful wolf.

"Grrr..." Phoenix growled at the sight of his master playing with Myst. V chuckled and petted his head gently, calming him down.

"Why're you like this?"

"Who?"

"You. Why hide this cheerful side of yours?" He sat next to the demon, leaving quite a distance in case she would kill him if he sat too close.

"Why would you care?" She replied flatly, eyes never meeting his.

"It won't hurt to share, right?" He grinned. She didn't say anything afterwards. But after a few minutes of silence, she spoke up.

"My parents were the among the members of Midnight Slayers. That means, they also got a lot of hate from everyone out here. It brought to them being killed..." she paused, looked at him and smiled painfully.

"...before my eyes,"

"I'm sorry..." The angel breathed. She looked away immediately, not wanting to see his soft, pitiful gaze.

"Along with a really ill Hayi, we ran away that night. We didn't have any other family that time. So our only choice is Midnight Slayers. We were under their protection, even until now," she finished.

"The pain of losing someone we love, it's really unbearable," he let out suddenly. She sneered.

"Don't talk like you're in my situation. Or have you been in one?" She murmured. He just smiled.

"Anyway, you have someone else beside Midnight Slayers and your friends now,"

"Huh?"

"Me!" He showed his boxy smile again. Raising her eyebrows, she let out a little laugh.

"You? Why?"

"I told you I wanted to get closer to you and know you more. That means, I'll be by your side too, no matter if you're happy or sad,"

"You really forgot what I said in class. V, you're an angel, and I'm a demon. Go find someone more...suitable as your friend," she shrugged and stood up, wanting to leave.

"Is it against the law of Veridia to befriend someone of total opposite to you? No, right?" The angel blurted out, stopping her short.

"It's against my law," she turned to him. He stood in front of her and smiled.

"Then I will be a law breaker. Your law breaker, to be exact,"

"Pft..." She rolled her eyes and walked away. It's fine Jaehi, you didn't tell him everything, she thought to herself.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

70K 2.1K 200
A journey of Yoongi and Seokjin welcoming their little Yoonjin *imagine both parents updating about their daily routine on social media *will be sho...
253K 3.8K 54
Requests: Open! Currently writing for Persona 3 and 5 (4 to come soon)
19.3K 253 13
(this is the first fic I've written so i'm sorry if it's not the greatest, or if the updates are slow) it's just a jschlatt x reader story lol nothin...
68.3K 1.4K 8
Bangtan, your sometimes annoying, sometimes weird, sometimes mean older brother. He was a little bit of everything but you loved him so much and you...