The Bad Boy Kidnapped Me | ✔...

By writersparadise__

PG - 13 Highest Ranking : #37 in Romance #50 in fantasy #12 in dangerous "Anything?" He smirked, raising... More

Cast
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Kidnapped
Chapter 3 - The Room
Chapter 4 - Caught
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Author's Note (NEW COVER!)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
CHARACTERS
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Sequel / Spin off
Other Books
Interview Part 1
Interview Part 2
COVERS AND ART
Closed
IMPORTANT INFO

Chapter 5 - Dinner

70.8K 1.9K 674
By writersparadise__

Evangeline

When I turned my face away from him to prevent him from kissing me, I was honestly expecting, not hoping, expecting him to use his free hand to turn my head to face him, so he could... you know what, but instead he brought his lips to my ear, so close they were almost touching it, and whispered in a husky voice, "1-5-0-8-1-9-9-1." It took me a few moments to register what he had said before I snapped my head to look at him, an amused smirk plastered on his face.

"What?" I whispered.

"The password, on the door. It's fifteenth August, nineteen ninety one."

"Why would you tell me that yourself?" I frowned.

"Because, if you ever try to key in that password, I'll find out anyway cause there are cameras all around Angel," he said in a duh tone, using his free hand to move a strand of hair behind my ear.

He then freed my hands, took a few steps back and burst out laughing, "That is, if you ever get to the door yourself, without getting lost,"

And that was it. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, as he led me back to my room and left me alone. I had practically nothing to do so I just lay in bed the entire day. He came to my room a number of times to check on me, to make sure I was still there, and every time he'd knock on the door before entering. Finally the sun set and night approached.

"Angel?" I heard Lars shout, as he knocked twice on the door.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can I come in?"

"I guess,"

He then entered the room, a smile stretched across his face.

"Dinner is ready," he smiled.

"I don't wanna eat," I stated.

"What, why?" He asked, frowning.

"Because I don't feel like it," I replied, not looking at him. I crossed my arms and said, "I'm not hungry."

Just then my stomach had to betray me and make a loud growl. Traitor.

"Your stomach says otherwise," Lars chuckled.

"I said I don't want to," I said annoyed, although I was blushing a little in embarrassment.

"If you like, I can give it to you in your room," he mumbled.

"I said I'm not hungry!" I said, a little louder than I had intended. Lars' eyes widened slightly at my outburst, and now he looked pissed.

"I give you two options, Angel: you either come down with me voluntarily and nicely have the dinner it took hours for the servants to make, or I carry you downstairs and make you eat your food. Which one will it be?"

Normally I would dare to challenge the person who'd give me options and act all bossy, but not with him. He was my kidnapper and I was just a hostage. He could kill me immediately. So I chose the first option.

"I'll... I'll come," I whispered, not looking up at him.

"That's smart of you," he smiled, looking pleased, and gestured for me to start walking. "Ladies first."

I went down the stairs with him, and then he led me to the dining room. Immediately my nose was flooded with the delicious smell of pasta. Lars led me to the table, and pulled out a chair for me, helping me sit. He then sat down himself.

"Help yourself," he smiled, and started taking food for himself.

I did the same and then we started eating. I was definitely a bit suspicious of the food, but given that I had taken the same food items as Lars had, I doubted that anything would be mixed in it.

"So? Do you like it here?" Lars asked me, making me want to spit my food out.

"What? Do you really expect me to like it here?" I said incredulously, "If you have forgotten, let me remind you that you have kidnapped me!"

"Calm down, it was just a question. I'm not really good at starting conversations," Lars sighed, raising his hands up in surrender. God I wish he would do that in front of the police someday.

"Then don't," I snapped.

After that we didn't say a word to each other till the time we were done with our food. I got up from the table and was about to walk out when Lars called out to me making me stop.

"Who do you think is going to do the dishes?" He raised an eyebrow as I turned around to look at me.

"Oh, sorry." I muttered and walked over to the table. I was about to pick up a plate when he gently caught hold of my wrist. He then stood up.

"I'm just kidding Angel, you're not here to be a maid." He said softly, chuckling a bit.

"Then why am I here?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Wear something nice tomorrow."

And that was all he said to me before leaving. I quietly walked up the stairs and went to my room, my mind filled with a million questions.

*****

So that was the fifth chapter!

Please leave your comments and suggestions! And I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

This book is now available on Dreame, a new application and website made to promote a friendly female-oriented reading experience! Here's the link :

https://www.dreame.com/novel/1964436-The-Bad-Boy-Kidnapped-Me.html

Check out my Instagram, username: jamersy.dreame

You can also install the application and read the book over there for an even better experience! Thanks a lot loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.5K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
140K 2.5K 58
"Did you see anything over there. Did you see what that group of people was doing!?" He said. I didn't answer. He lifted one of his hands to my throa...
10.6M 280K 47
I stand there wide eyed and frozen where I am being held in place. The sounds of fists connecting on skin, cracking under his bloody fists. How can h...
154K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...