PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED (BOOK...

By SleeplessInChicago

THIS IS BOOK #3 OF THE ( MEN OF SPORTS SERIES ) What do you get when you have the mother of 5 hunky men all i... More

PLAYING AND GOT PLAYED
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

25.8K 537 37
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 4

Molly's POV

Holy shit this was a close fight tonight. But I was determined to leave on top. I was trying hard to protect my face. Since I was going to finally tell mom what I had been doing these past 3 years. I didn't want her to worry about me. I had a good life for myself, but the baby made me put things into perspective. She was an unexpected surprise, to say the least. Yet I can't imagine what my life would have been like without her.

I changed in the locker room and was greeted outside by fans who wanted autographs. I love this part of the job, you know all the little girls looking up to me. I like showing them that in a man's world, we women can do the same thing they can. Yet still be soft and feminine like a girl.

After I signed some pictures I headed for the exit but was stopped by a hand that grabbed on to my arm. "You were amazing" I turned my face to see Roger smiling at me as Rose screamed and hugged me. Followed by Sergio hugging me also.

"You guys came?" I asked confused but touched that they took time off their honeymoon to come see me. Then I turned and looked at Roger. "Who has the baby?" I asked him concerned.

"Mom and your mom, I had to come and make sure you were ok." He said and I was confused.

"I don't understand?" I said.

"Forget about it. Let's go celebrate your victory. You have great form and some of the things you did in the cage kicked ass." He told me and I smiled proud that he liked my style.

I had hitched a ride with the trainer so I just rode with them. We headed for some club where we talked about the fight and about the honeymooners who kept groping each other. Sergio was busy making sure Rose didn't drink anything that would harm the baby. They are so cute together.

"I have a couple of proposition for you Molly" said Roger.

I look at him with curiosity. What can he possibly proposition me with that I would care for?

Listen I've been thinking about this all night, since the baby kept me awake till morning." He said making me smirk. Good he's starting to see it's not that easy to care for a small child.

"Proposition number one, I know you're looking to purchase a gym. I have one already and want to offer you a partnership. You would do your own thing and I would do mine. Sergio here has brought in Joe and along with Rose they will take up the boxing section." He said and I looked at them as Rose smiled on.

So it seems I have been the topic of their conversation today. "Your martial arts are not too far off from may cage fighting only more refined and structured. But I know we can work well together. Joe was the one who suggested I offer you work before I even knew it was you. But since it is the mother of my child he was referring too. I off you a partnership." He tells me and all I could think about was working alongside him. Oh no, I don't think I could do that. Just sitting here with him had my hormones on overdrive.

"Think it over and let me know. But we could add a day care and baby Monica would have both her parents around. How much more perfect can it be?" he asked me. Damn that's dirty play and he knows it.

"Speaking of baby Monica, she inspired my next proposal. I think we should get married and offer her the family she deserves." He tells me out of the blue. As if he just asked what the weather was outside. Rose spit out her juice. Well at least he didn't discus that with them. I thought as I tried to wrap my mind around what he just asked.

"You heard me, from what I hear you married a guy to keep people from finding out he was gay. Why don't you marry me so we can give our daughter the family she deserves?" he asked me. I turned to look at Rose who was looking at the ceiling. She sure has a big mouth.

I took a deep breath trying to relax myself. I can't believe this is really happening. Is he really asking me to marry him for the sake of our daughter?

"Listen Roger, I don't know what you're thinking but." I start to tell him.

"But nothing, I think it would be perfect we will work together and live together all for the baby." He tells me.

"So this is like a business agreement all for the baby and nothing else?" I asked feeling hurt and a little disappointed. Shit not disappointed.

Roger's POV

Hell no, not nothing else, I wanted to Say. I want to get to know you more. I want to get you to love me again as I start loving you too. I want to have more children and watch you as your belly grows again with my child. There was so much I felt and wanted to tell her at that moment but all I said was "yes like a business proposition."

Through all this Sergio was looking at me with his mouth ajar. I know what he was thinking. That I was fucking crazy, but I need to claim my family some way.

"Are you shitting me? Did you just really ask her to marry you?" asked Rose finally catching her breath as I looked at Molly expectantly.

"YUP, that is unless she doesn't think she can handle living in the same house with me without touching all this." I tell her as I gesture to myself.

If there is one thing I remembered about Molly it was that she was a fierce competitor and never turned her back on a dare. I know it's low but I need them in my life. I finally feel like I have a purpose to mine, and that is to protect care and love my girls.

I saw the moment the anger sparked in her eyes. "It's more like you won't be able to keep away from me" she ground out through clench teeth.

"Yeah whatever, I'm the one that offered and you're the one thinking about it. I bet you that you can't last 6 months without wanting all this." I told her and I knew I had her hook line and sinker.

"You're on loser" she said with a look of triumph in her eyes.

"Fine let's go get married right now. I mean we are in Vegas and we can be hitched in 10 minutes." I tell her. "Well that is unless you want to admit defeat and give up now." I tell her baiting her more.

Her face turned super red and I thought I might have pushed her too far and lost this round. I held my breath and she stud up fast. "Get your as in gear and lets go" she said determination in her eyes.

"Estas loco? " Sergio asked me.

But no I'm not crazy and I know exactly what I'm doing. "Come on guys we need witnesses" I tell them as she walks away and I walk after her. "Que mujer tan hermosa" I say as I drool after her.

I hear Rose whisper to Sergio "did he just say that woman's so beautiful?" She asked him.

"I think so, looks like there's more to this then we think. This will truly be fun to watch unfold" he responds to her as they follow me following her out of the club.

We end up at some cheese chapel and she requests the Elvis special. "Hey if this is a sham might as well make it memorable as one." She tells me.

I just smile at her. She will kick herself in the ass years from now after we have a happy life. I think as she picks the picture package.

The whole thing is over in less than 15 minutes. So when Elvis said you can now kiss your hunk a hunk of burning love. I dipped her and plundered her mouth. Shit if I didn't flash back to that night and remembered a little more.

Before anything happened she did tell me who she was and we talked as we ate in my kitchen. We reminisced about the old times. Then the kiss ended and she pushed me away and I was left there feeling confused and hurt she pushed me away.

Shit I accused her of not telling me but she had. But why can't I remember everything?

Sergio and Rose clapped as we joined them. "Holy crap mom is going to kick your ass Roger. Not to mention Aunt Lucinda too" Said Sergio.

I shrugged my shoulder. "Oh I forgot to tell you the last part of the bet. Besides Rose and Sergio, everyone must think we fell madly in love again this night and that's why we married. I mean can you imagine the heart ache for your mom to know you married again and not for love. Then think of my mom and what this will do to her. "I tell her knowing full well I plan to milk this when we are with family around.

"So what does that mean?" she asked confused.

"Well we act like a married couple in front of everyone. We also logically can't date anyone else because well we're married." I say making sure she knows she's mine.

I held out my hand to her and took her to the Jewelry store I knew would be open at this hour. Since Vegas is known for last minute weddings at all hours. There was a ring I had made for that special someone and it was housed there by my friend Rico. His place was just down the strip.

"Hey Roger what brings you down my way?" he asked as he greeted me when we walked in. "Ah and not alone I see. This must be the famous brother right? I saw your picture once." He tells Sergio.

"Who are these delicate flowers here?" He said looking at the girls, who giggled. Yeah the jerk was a big ham and made the ladies swoon all the time. I felt myself growing jealous as he held my wife's hand.

Holy shit my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Hahaha

Seems like they're both going to lose this game don't you think?....

Comment.........................................................................................

Vote........................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5K 12
This is the 3rd book in the MEN IN UNIFORM series. In this series you will Join 5 friends that grew up in the streets of Chicago. Doing things you sh...
1M 8.7K 10
4 Women + a 1-900 company = So many men, so little time. *********Warning for 18 and older *********Rated R**************
794K 14.2K 26
Book #1, Choices series *** "Is that what you need Ms C?" Michael said in his deep baritone, his eyes still on the screen. "Passion? Rough fucking ag...
209K 11.4K 85
It's been five years since Zoey and Caleb brought their first child into the world. Since then life has been a real roller coaster for the two of the...