Pretty Little Liars//The Sixt...

By Liars_pll

I am Kendall Hastings. I am sixteen years old and had to move here to Rosewood from California. At Rosewood... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Authors Note

Chapter 8

23.3K 682 141
By Liars_pll

"Alison?" I say in total shock. I never expected her to be here. Ever.

"Miss me Ken?" She asks. I walks towards her. I quickly pinch myself to see if this was real.

Before I know it, Alison runs up to me and hugs me. I hug back. I did miss her, and I did know she was alive. But I didn't know she would come.

"Kendall, you need to be safe. A is going to hurt you. I know it." She says.

"Ali, I love you and I'm really happy you are here, but I have heard stories. How can I trust you?" I ask. I hear Spencer screaming my name.

"I need to go. Stay safe! Please!" She says in a hurry. I turn around to find Spencer opening the door.

"Kendall, come downstairs. The other girls are here." I look at Spencer at shock. I turn and find Alison gone.

I get downstairs. I grab my phone. I give a look to Spencer, and she gives one back to me.

"I feel really uncomfortable around you guys.." Hanna says.

"Yeah. Cause Spencer is hiding something and I am pissed off about it." I say in a snobby tone.

"You don't have to act all bitchy about it." Spencer snaps back.

"You don't have to be so stupid." I say.

"Well look who's talking. I least I didn't make out with my best friend." She says.

"At least I didn't end up in a mental hospital because I broke up with my boyfriend." I say. Spencer's eyes widen. Next thing I know she slaps me hard right across my face. I cup my cheek. Emily pulls me back and Aria run towards Spencer controlling her and whispering to her.

"Can we just go?" I say moving out of Emily's grasp. Then we all head out to the barn in silence.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated. I have been really busy with school. This chapter is alittle slow but next you will find the biggest shock of your life! Hope you enjoy.

Kisses -E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 299 26
When Toby Marshalls goes back to college, Aria Montgomery finally feel's free from the deal she was blackmailed into. And, she's free to focus on her...
22.9K 478 23
We all keep secrets. Big Secrets, Little Secrets. Sometimes we share the burden and sometimes we don't. Either you do expect some crazy person to mak...
93.2K 1.2K 20
Y/N is 18 (same age as Jason) with a little brother 'Scott' who's the same age as the 'five liars' (Allison, Spencer, Aria, Emily & Hannah) standing...
106K 3.3K 25
PART FOUR OF THE SIXTH LIAR!!!!! A has taken over. Things are getting worse by the second. People are getting murdered, secrets are being spilt, and...