Take it or Leave it (kehlani...

By jacklyn345

This story is about two girls who fell in love with each other but when one of them has a chance a stardom th... More

Characters
Chapter 1 ,
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 10 !!
Chapter 10 pt 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

277 7 1
By jacklyn345

Westmount California
1:35 pm
The Abortion Clinic

Teyana POV
I walked in the abortion clinic , It smelt like alcohol wipes and baby powder Hello ma'm the lady at the desk asked I jumped a little not realizing I was front in line , oh yes I'm here to get an abortion , the lady had coffee stains on her teeth with red lipstick on and a curly wig with some old women glasses on , Name and Birthday she asked oh of course my names Teyana Taylor my birthdate is ** / ** / **** ok Ms.Taylor fill this form out and I'll call you up , ok thanks ma,-- Next ! She yelled well damn I Looked around for some empty seats , found one I squealed in my head as if I was kid I looked through the questions blah blah blah baby fathers name ? That made me wonder if Lucas texted me back , *sigh what am I doing here I thought to myself after reading the text I thought going back to the front desk but of course the line was to long So I just left the clipboard in the seat and left out , I think I can do this I kept replaying in my head.
I finally got home ! I walked in my room a saw a glimpse of myself  in my mirror
I lifted my shirt no more abs for me I thought to myself

Lauren POV
Babyyy I yelled from downstairs breakfast ready , he came downstairs hugging me from the back thanks baby , no problem babe now eat your food before it gets cold , I sat down and said a 5 second  prayer what did Teyana want I asked him putting a fork full of eggs in my mouth , she wanted to abort my baby , I kept eating didn't respond , I have to go over her house and talk to her , I felt sick to my stomach just thinking of him doing it with Teyana and also I didn't want anything to do with what they got but I had to be a supportive girlfriend , ok baby whatever it is  you have to do I'm all for it. Thanks baby for being 50/50 with me I love you , I love you to baby I responded back to him.
Rose POV
Aaliyah house , 5:10 pm
I flipped through the tv for about half a hour i was getting so annoyed , *Ding my phone lit up I was confused on who would be texting me , I looked at my phone oh my homegirl Tia !!

Tia 💕🎶 : Hey wassup rose I just landed in Los Angeles trynna hit the studio right now.
Me : Girl wassup haven't talked to you in a brick I live in the hood part of Cali.
Tia 💕🎶:pssh girl I'll get my drivers to gone pick you up send me your location.
Me : Ard girl see ya.

I chuckled that girl always Ballin , wish I would get that rich I thought to myself... , I went upstairs baby I'm heading out i said while walking in her room , of course she's sleep I gave her a kiss and a note on her dresser like the white bitches do from the movies.
Lucas POV
I pulled up in Teyana driveway I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell.
Teyana POV
I took another hand full of popcorn I was watching the conjuring 2 , the doorbell rung I jumped spilling the popcorn all the couch and on me who is at my door at 10:00 I thought , I opened the door Lucas what you doing here I asked him , Teyana we need to talk he looked serious , well ok , I started walking back to my couch to clean up the mess , I came back from the kitchen and saw him sitting on the couch , you watching the conjuring 2 he asked I love that movie he mentioned , cool so what did you wanna talk about not carrying about what he said before that , you can't abort our baby Teyana I want my son or daughter to be in my life he said. Well lucas one I'm to young and no ones gonna help me take care of the baby , I lied to see how far of emotional he'll get
Ill help take care what you mean he said in a duhh tone I mean after all it's my baby to , but you with Lauren and I don't know if I trust her I said , look not everything is gonna come like you want it Teyana and I know you don't want the baby you just want the child support he spoke , look I know you and Lauren and Aaliyah think I'm such a hoe but I'm actually a good person and I didn't even get a abortion today I said truthfully maybe I should have you ain't supportive at all just cause I been wit about an even number of boys / girls imma hoe I said yelling Teyana I ain't even mean-- Nah fuck you get out I said talking over him. I locked the door behind him and ran my fingers through my hair , what am I gonna do I mumbled.
Rose POV
I got up when I heard the car pull up In the driveway , I walked outside to a big tall man wearing a suit and some shades , Are you Tia  friend he asked ,yup that's me I nodded my head , right this way he put his arm out , after about a 2 hours drive we finally made it I walked in the studio and heard Tia singing in the booth , she dropped her headphones when she saw me , hey girl she held her hands out for me to give her a hug , so girl I heard you lived down in Cali and I had to come through , so how you fill about me and you doing a collab on the weekends or nah song , wait so we singing with the weekend I asked confused , no silly she playfully punched my arm we doing a remix , well yeah I'm down I spoke so when we Finna do the song I asked , right now she clapped her hands together , I took a deep breath in imma be here all day i thought to myself , After about 4 hours in the studio we finally got the song down pack ( song at  the top ) Ard Tia I'm out I'll see you later I said giving her some damp , Ard Rose I'll text you the information for the music video. Ard I'll see you I said walking out the door.
Travis POV
Have a nice trip the lady from the Airport told me , Thanks I said taking my luggage , I just landed at about 2:30 Am I was so tried I'm been up all night I went to grab some McDonald's from the airport , um lemme get a fish filet meal with a coffee , I said pulling out the money , The lady finally put her head up ,Okay sir a light skin little cute thing on the other side of the register said , by the looks of her she was skinny and her belly kinda looked chubby , I could tell she had a stressful day by the mean bags she had under her eyes , and the a piece of her eyelash was coming off , hey sweetheart you okay , I said all innocent , yeah I'm ok she said clearing her throat , well ok then I'll see you around I guess I said taking my food from the counter , I don't know why I was so worried about her I mean I feel like we have some sort of connection.

Teyana POV
I had to get a job in order to take care of my baby , my stomach was already getting chubby as the days go by , I checked the time and it was about time for me to clock out and it was getting late I had school in the morning 3 more weeks of school and I'm graduated and out of that bitch.
Aaliyah POV
It's about 4:00 Am and Rose still didn't get back , I texted her phone but she ain't text me back so i waited for her to come back home , (2 hours later) I heard the door opening I took a deep breath , hey baby she saw me on the couch , she came and sat on my lap I missed you she whined , where you been I asked , I was at the studio she got off my lap now knowing that I was serious , didn't I put it in the note she spoke , but you been gone all night oh excuse me I mean all morning , yeah cause the studio I was at was in L A , why you going all the way to la when it's a studio down the street , Look why you gotta know everything what you don't trust me ? Rose you know I do it's just you coming home late and I'm just wondering where you are ? Ok Aaliyah that's fine I'm going home , where you have no where to go your grandma died and  the house is up for sale , and all you're shit here , Look don't worry about me I have ways she she said I know she was lying , ok fine you wanna leave go I told her , I don't even care about you no more ,
Rose POV
She said she didn't care about me anymore I felt my heart just crumble into little pieces , she getting mad at me because I said I just wanted to go home , I started balling my eyes out and then started laughing I don't know why I'm out here out the steps crying looking dumb I mean.  I have no where to go maybe I should apologize to Liyah cause I did snap on her , I got up and rung the doorbell , Rose get your dumb ass in this house I heard her yell , I walked in and jumped on her back baby I'm sorry I gave her kisses on her cheeks then on her neck , baby stop she laughed we got school tomorrow I don't got time for this she tried to pull my head off her neck , I pushed her hand and gave her two big hickies on her , really Rose now people going see them at the school , I don't care they need to know you ain't single , I said getting off her , I'm going to bed I told her had a long night , Right behind babe she turned the tv off ,

Did you like ?
Also where y'all think Travis landed at ?
Kehlani and Tia Music video coming thoughhh..
Ard y'all peace love j 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 377 34
What happens when a girl has a crush on a guy from her friend group? Will it cause drama? Will it end in heart break? read to find out πŸ˜‰ ⚠️THIS ST...
279 21 12
Two princesses from two rival families get to know each other and something might append between them... sorry if there are some mistakes but english...
114K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
23 0 22
this is about a girl having a bsf .. and some how falling in love she didn't know her bsf liked females & she sudden turns out to like them to contin...