Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

By sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

fifteen.

38.2K 724 197
By sinfulmendess

"We do trust you girls, really. It's just... who you let into your home, we don't trust." Sasha's mother frowned, reaching for her cup of coffee.

"C'mon, honey, we raised Sasha right. All of the girls were raised right." Her father hummed, setting a hand on her back.

"And you guys will be responsible. Each paying your parts of the rent, yeah?" Caroline's father added, glancing at the four of us.

"Of course," Arizona nodded, a grin on her lips as we all mirrored her.

"It's settled, then, isn't it?" Arizona's mother asked, glancing at us, then to the rest of the parents sitting around my living room. "You girls can start looking for somewhere to all move into."

"Oh my god!" Sasha squealed, followed by Arizona yelling excitedly while we all made a group hug, giggling happily.

"I can't believe our girls are growing up." I heard my mom murmur, mixed with a small sniffle.

"Mom," I laughed, shaking my head as I pulled back to look at her. "We're just moving out. Not to another city."

"I know, but still." She laughed, shaking her head as she teased us. "Just don't be having guys over."

"Yeah, sure," I giggled, looking at the other girls before we busted into laughter.

[]

"Mr. Mendes," I hummed, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear as I glanced up to him. "Is it okay if I stay back after class? I have some questions about the last assignment."

"Of course, Miss Ange. As for the rest of you, class is dismissed. See you all tomorrow." Shawn smiled, nodding his head as he continued grading assignments.

I giggled softly, packing my things into my bag as he spoke to me while other students left the room.

"I'll help you in my office, Miss Ange."

I nodded, a grin on my lips as I turned over my shoulder, making sure almost everyone was gone. Once the last of the students had left, I moved into Shawn's office, slowly shutting the door.

"Mr. Mendes," I spoke in a silky tone, setting my bag down on the floor as I held my biology book in my hands.

I made my way towards where he sat at his desk, setting the book down. I leaned over the wood, humming as my shirt slipped low, exposing the curve of my breasts to his wandering eyes.

"Miss Ange," His voice matched mine, his lips slowly curling into a small smirk as he motioned for me to come to the other side of the desk; on the side where he sat. "You'll learn better next to me."

I slowly pushed myself off of his desk, my hips swaying with each step I took, my lips matching his smirk as I flipped the book open to a random page.

I was about to speak, but I was cut off by the feeling of his large hands on my waist, feeling my breathing increase slightly as one of his hands moved to my backside while he pulled me closer.

I stood in front of him, and he looked up at me from his seat as his nose gently bumped against the material of my shirt, against my stomach.

"God, how I love leggings." Shawn mumbled from where he sat below me, before pulling his hand back and slapping it against my ass.

I let out a small cry of surprise mixed with pleasure, my eyes falling shut for just a moment before I was suddenly pressed against his desk.

"On your back, baby. I'm gonna eat you out, hm?" Shawn hummed, helping turn me onto my back before moving his fingers to the waistband of my leggings as I let my shoes clatter to the floor.

I couldn't speak. I could only watch as he pulled my pants down, then slowly kissed up my skin before sucking gently at my inner thigh.

"You should wear lace all the time. Remind me to buy you some more." He spoke as his fingers toyed with my lace panties, causing me to giggle and tilt my head back while he tugged my panties off.

I could feel him spreading my thighs, causing me to sigh softly in pleasure as I anticipated his every move.

Shawn continued to kiss my thigh, moving closer and closer to where I needed him most, only to pull back and look up to me.

"Don't make a sound, understood? Be good for me, baby."

I nodded, inhaling deeply before he pressed my legs further apart from each other, then leaned forward, letting only the tip of his tongue touch my clit.

"Shawn," I started, only for him to look up and pull back.

"Quiet, pretty girl."

Shawn moved forward once again, his hands wrapping around my thighs to steady me before the tip of his tongue began its deliciously slow teasing; small circles being drawn on my clit.

I could feel the burning sensation in my stomach as he toyed with me, my breathing getting faster before he wrapped only his lips around my clit.

He didn't use his tongue this time; now only sucking the bundle, causing my hips to push forward as I cried out in pleasure, mixed with my want for more.

He pulled back once I had made the sound, a frown on his lips as he shook his head. "I told you to be quiet, baby. Open your mouth."

I furrowed my brows in confusion, but obeyed his command before I felt the lace of my panties against my tongue, causing a wave of arousal to flood through my body as I realized what he was doing.

"Good girl. Bite down on that and stay quiet. You'll be good now, won't you?" Shawn mumbled, his thumb skimming over my bottom before his hands moved to my stomach.

He moved back down to between my thighs, pausing for a moment before he pressed them apart and pressed his mouth back to my clit.

It was as if a switch was flipped; his movements were suddenly merciless as he moved his tongue quickly, his lips going back to sucking on the sensitive, swollen bundle of nerves as my thighs tensed and tightened around his head.

I wanted to moan his name, and when I did, the sound came out muffled due to the material in my mouth. I could feel myself squirming against his desk, my back arching once he pressed two fingers deep inside of me, a loud cry falling around the lace.

"You're so fucking wet, Julianna. So tight, too. One day I'm going to bury myself so deep into your velvet walls." Shawn spoke as he crooked his fingers, pushing the tips against my sweet spot, causing the heat in my stomach to flare.

"I'm.." I groaned around the material between my lips, my toes curling as I could feel my orgasm approaching due to the quick movements of his fingers and mouth.

"That's my girl. Come on, pretty, come for me."

I squeezed my eyes closed, my hips pressing against his lips as my orgasm hit. The heated sensation of pleasure took over my body, causing me to see stars as I trembled against the desk.

"How was that?" Shawn mumbled moments later, his lips pressing against the smooth skin of my neck while his hands gently removed my panties from my mouth.

"Mind blowing," I spoke softly, my entire body feeling like jello as I tilted my head back, grinning up at him.

"Good," He chuckled, dipping his head low to press his lips to mine.

I could feel his hardness against my thigh, making me giggle as my hand slid to feel him through his pants.

"Let me help with that." I hummed, moving my lips to kiss right below his ear as my lips curled into a smirk once I heard his groan.

"You're gonna kill me, Julianna."

"Surely head from a pretty girl isn't gonna be the worst way to go, is it?"

[]

"The second house was cute, but the location?" Caroline frowned from her spot on my couch.

"I know! It's so far from everything." Sasha agreed, glancing at the four houses we had narrowed our search down to.

"I liked the third one. Super spacious, plus, we're only about five minutes from everything that happens in town." I spoke, picking up the paper of the third home we had visited.

"I agree," Arizona nodded, looking over my shoulder. "I vote third house."

"You guys like it?" Caroline asked, holding her hand out before I gave her the flyer.

"It's cute," Sasha agreed, looking with Caroline before turning to us. "I think we should do it."

"Third house it is, then!" Arizona grinned, pulling her phone from her pocket. "I'll call the agent."

We watched as she walked off with the phone to her ear, grinning excitedly as I pulled my own phone out.

I sent a text to my parents since they were working, letting them know we were all gonna sign on the third house, then quickly typed a text out to Shawn.

We've picked the house. Care to help us move in?

A moment later, his response came through, making me giggle softly.

Only if we can have a sleepover to break in your new bed. x

I sent him eye roll emojis, shaking my head and grinning though before turning to Caroline and Sasha.

"Alright, ladies!" Arizona came back, a bright smile on her lips. "We need to start packing. Move in day is October twenty-eighth! That's two and a half weeks."

"That soon?!" Sasha squeaked excitedly, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, that soon." Arizona nodded, glancing around my living room before holding her hand out. "Let's help baby J start packing up her things, then we'll go onto someone else?"

We all agreed, excitedly wandering up my stairs to my bedroom, before grabbing the boxes I had already put out to begin packing.

"Guys," Caroline spoke, grabbing a box and pulling it over to my wall, beginning to take down the pictures and posters I had asked her to. "We have a house."

"Holy shit," I laughed, shaking my head as I grabbed a box also. "We have a house!"

"Yeah, Jules, now you have somewhere to invite Mendes for rendezvous." Sasha teased, causing my cheeks to heat up as Arizona whipped her head at me.

"Shut up!" I giggled nervously, shaking my head. "He's my teacher."

"He could teach me a few things," Caroline mumbled, wiggling her brows.

"Gross, Car," I groaned, tossing a stuffed animal at her head while putting a few others from my childhood into the box.

"I agree with her! Plus, you need to make your move, J." Sasha nodded.

"Yeah, Jules," Arizona spoke up, a playful smirk on her lips. "Go for it."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes playfully at Arizona, grabbing another stuffed animal before tossing it at her, too. "I hate you all!"

"You're about to sign on an apartment with us, too bad!"

----------

thank you all for 10k reads!!!!

I've finally updated!! this took waaaay longer than I meant to take. I've been slammed with classes lately but I'm a week away from spring break! I will update a few times then, plus, I plan to have the playlist by then!

I'm so glad you all seem to enjoy this book. your comments and votes mean the world to me. please continue to do so!! your comments never fail to make me laugh and they let me know how you all feel about the story!!

as always, thank you all for being so amazing and showing so much love for this story. xx

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.5K 27
I fell for him and not because of his looks but because he is so genuine and kind. we have been through so many obstacles one being that hes my Engli...
375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
241K 2.8K 32
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE - an archive of one shots/long imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes.
2.5M 58.4K 36
"stop doing that!" "doing what?" "acting like you like being with me one second and acting like you hate me the next!" "i think you forget you're the...