Caught by the Billionaire | ✔...

By pandaxlovingxloser

Highest Ranking in Romance ~ #31 (Tuesday 16th May 2017) COMPLETED I was trying to run away from my past, ins... More

Caught By The Billionaire
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXVI
Epilogue
End

Chapter XXV

29.3K 1K 44
By pandaxlovingxloser

Chapter Twenty Five

I met him at the abandoned warehouse it was bleak and I saw Izzy tied to a chair. I ran to her and untied her.

"Izzy get out now, run." I said to her. She was confused and tired, she tiredly ran out the door and I finally saw him.

"Hadley, it has been a long time." I saw him, the man I detested.

"You have me now, what are you gonna do." I asked him.

"Are't you going to ask how I found you?" He seemed intrigued and slightly delighted to tell me.

"How did you then." I asked him, he was coming closer to me, I stepped back, I could run, move to Australia.

"Your friend Lucy told me, maybe you should get new friends." He said, Lucy betrayed me, I had talked to her every week she always seemed happy.

"Your wondering why, you can ask her she's coming to see us both." He said with a sly smile.

"Now that you know, I'm going to kill you, so stay still, and then bang your gone forever and nobody will care about you." He said again getting a gun out.

He pointed it at my forehead, I heard footsteps and saw Alex, and Izzy with the police.

"Hadley, I thought I said for only you too come now, I need to kill you quicker." The police's spotlight was facing him all you could see was me, the gun and him.

"Mr Grey put the gun down." A cop said, I saw Alex, he had been crying clearly.

"I think not." He said.

"I love you." I said quietly, Alex heard and said it back.

"Aww sweet love." He said.

*bang* *bang*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.8K 44
"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa Evans, a 17-year-old girl that came fro...
510K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
17.9K 2K 32
(Ranked #1 in Adult in 28K stories) #Wattys2020 🥇(1st place) Romance- The Platinum Awards 🥈(2nd place) Chicklit - 2023 Rose Gold Awards 🥈(2nd pl...
501K 4.1K 5
Highest Ranking: #157 IN ROMANCE 06/10/17 Arabella Eden Persephone Ambrosia is practically greek royalty. Her father is a billionaire and she also i...