But She's Black (BWWM)

By PoeeticJustice

The first time Travis ever laid eyes on Aaliyah he fell in love with her smooth chocolate skin and her gorgeo... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Travis
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Im back
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
BOOK 2
SEQUEL - who woke ??
SEQUEL IS OUT

47

4.6K 294 13
By PoeeticJustice

Vote and comment . I may start setting goals .

|| Liyah ||

It's been 3 days since my mother passed away .
I can't eat
Sleep
Nothing .

I have nightmares at night , seeing her in the hospital bed .

I cry all of the time .

My sister isn't even with me right now . She's with Deja and her mom .

She's broken .

I don't want anyone around me .
Today's her funereal and I laid in her bed .

My lips quivered as I powered on my phone for the first time since the hospital .

My phone went crazy , buzzing .

People were telling me they were sorry for my lost and shit like that .

A call came through and I denied it

Travis - Aaliyah

I looked up and he was at the door

I turned over in bed  and he came and sat next to me .

He was dressed in some black slacks , church shoes and a white button down

Travis - love it's time to get up

I nodded and waited till he left before getting up to go take a shower .

The hot water , that maybe isn't gonna be hot in a couple days , ran down my body then the drain  .

I stepped out and dried myself off , slipping on a black dress .

I put my braids in a ponytail and laid my edges .

When I slipped on my white shoes Travis grabbed his Keys and we walked downstairs .

People around the block was getting in their cars to head to the same destination as me .

My momma was well loved .

When I stepped out the car everyone rushed to me , giving me their condolences .

I seen a lot of my family here .

I said a soft thank you and walked to get my sister .

Tears streamed down her face as she grabbed my hand which made me fan my eyes .

Me - be strong for mommy for me .
Deja and her mom tried hugging me but I shook my head no . 

My throat burned to much to talk .

I sat in the front row with Liyah next to me as the service began .

Realization hit me as I watched my mom get put under .

I'm all alone .

Me - I love you momma I said holding Layla hand as dirt got put on her .

I watched till she was fully buried before grabbing Layla hand tighter

Me - come on I mumbled

She wiped her eyes
Travis - You ok ?

I shook my head no .

I'm all alone .

- 😭😭
Vote & Comment for the next chapter .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 339 39
Cameron Black is the school's nice guy. He has the perfect life. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect family. Nothing bad has ever really happened to...
232K 6.6K 33
a black teenage girl is going to work for this rich white family to pay for college the following year and the son of the rich white family is a obno...
96.3K 7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...