Fate of Aorullu, A Warhammer...

By AliIhsanCetiner

A Space Marine, finest of the God-Emperor lands on an unknown planet and gets ambushed instantly by the Orks... More

Post 1 - Unexpected Encounter
Post 2 - Brutal Fight
Post 4 - He Can Talk!
Post 8 - Alien Threat
Post 9 - Race to Home
Post 10 - Keira
Post 12 - Meet the Mentor
Post 13 - Fear of the Unknown
Post 14 - Cross the Bridge
Post 15 - How Many Seconds?
Post 16 - Chief Nrell'har
Post 17 - Pursuit
Post 18 - Meet the Foe
Post 19 - Ill Tidings
Post 20 - Home, No Home
Post 21 - A village on the move
Post 22 - Enemy Unknown
Post 23 - A New Part in the Equation
Post 24 - Human Witch

Post 11 - Chosen of the Mentor

269 6 0
By AliIhsanCetiner

There was also the fact that, she had to admit to herself, she was innately afraid of that vast presence. She was afraid that should she exceed the boundaries of her world, she would be exposed to that being. Thus she was constantly torn between her aspiration to learn more of that spirit world and her fear of the unknown.

Life was not easy for her. Chosen of the Elder Mentor, she had to assume the task of carrying her will and judgement over the governing matters to village council. That meant less of enjoying life and more responibilities. Still, she could not complain of the authority and respect her position brought her.

Exhaling slowly, she came out of her meditation. She felt with a regret, as in each time, the dulling of her senses, the dwinling of her far-senses. Taking a few deep breaths, she stood up, gathered her things into her backpak and started the hike back to her village. But she would first go to the Elder Mentor to seek her guidance about the distant tremor in the land that she had felt during meditating. It was not like one caused by an earthquake for with that one she would have also felt the fracture on the integrity of the land. No, this tremor was not caused by the land itself and she was curious what the cause could be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763 31 6
In the universe of Warhammer 40k in the grim darkness, a lone Eldar warrior is faced with an ultimate test of her survival skills. After her and the...
15 4 4
In the grim future of the 41st millennium, the galaxy knows only war. As both Chaos and Tyranids' threats intensify, countless worlds are destined to...
3.5K 201 52
"In the ruthless universe of the far future there is only war." That is something that Kanan Scott knew very well. After two hundred years or more, a...
222 1 8
A story set in the Warhammer 40k universe that I entered into the recent Black Library submissions window. A Planetary Defense Force squad led by a...