Bts siblings?

By 95yeonju

Unknown: Maybe you should ask yourself if you're really Park Y/N ! "What is this who am I suppose to be? I'm... More

Story line
Part1 leaving early🎈
Part2 you liked it? 18+
Part3 Ice cream🍦
Part4 His little girlfriendπŸ‘±πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Part6 who Am I ?
Part7 fighting feelings
Part 8 β€’Stars in your eyesβ€’βœ¨
Part 9 "I'm sorry..."
Question
Part10/Seoul✨
Part 11 / Did you miss me ?
Part 12 /Why did you come back?
Part 13/ SumiiiiπŸŽ€β˜ΊοΈ

Part5 knock-knockπŸšͺ

492 16 0
By 95yeonju

I slapped the door and ran to my closet "what are you doing?" He said while opening the door roughly "What does it look like, I'm leaving !" I said loud almost screaming he took the bag that I was putting in my clothes and threw it to the side "You're not leaving!!" He screamed "I can to what ever the fuck I want !" I said while walking past him to get the bag he cribbed my wrist and said " I said you're not leaving !" I was a little bit scared because I never heard or saw him being this angry about me "why not? You don't care about me anyways!" I said "Don't say that." He said with a hurt voice
"I don't like you I never will do you Unterstand me! You're not more than a brother to me!!" I said angry I saw how his expression changed and he let my wrist out of his crib "Go then!" He said and I took my bag and left the house.

2 weeks later

I was staying in the hotel for about two weeks after what happened I did go to school but didn't see my brother maybe he didn't go to school.
I didn't mean the things I've said I really care a lot about him and not in the way I would care about just a brother I was so mean to him I shouldn't have said those words.
every time mom called I just said I'm sleeping at a friends place because she would be sad and I don't want her to be.
I don't have anymore money so I need to go home today I'm kinda scared and ashamed to go back home.

At home

I opened the door and I could tell by the smell that many people Trank alcohol in here the first thing I did was opening the window and than going to my brothers room looking if he's still alive.
I knocked at the door about three times but no one opened so i just went in I saw him laying in his bed still in his jeans and sweatshirt he stank a lot like alcohol.
I just straight went back out and into my room I just wanted to have a shower right now. it's still early in the morning like 8:00 o'clock
I took a shower and but on a outfit a simple but cute one because maybe later i needed to get some food.

I wanted to get some water from the fridge when I left my room and my brother came out of his the same time I looked at him with a sad face but he just looked away and got downstairs.
He also took a shower I can tell by the smell of the Parfum that I really like on him and he looks a lot fresher.
He passed me and I said " I didn't mean it." He turned and said " you came to tell me this ? " "no, I-I-I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry."
He came closer and said "I'm not because the stuff you said where true, I don't like you this way neither and you're nothing more than a sister to me. We should forget everything that happened." "Yeah right" I said while keeping my head down.

Knock-knock-knock
It's so early in the morning who is this.
Jimin went to the door and opened it "hey......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 32.8K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
297K 13.3K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
390K 13.6K 87
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
222K 8.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...