Fairy Tail Eeveelution

By KindredHikari

Elena is a Pokémon trainer who wants something better in life. Being the champion of the Kalos region was fun... More

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Arrival
Chapter 2: Magnolia
Chapter 3: Fateful Introduction
Chapter 4: The Test
Chapter 5: Teaching
Chapter 6: The World of Pokémon
Chapter 7: Settling In
Chapter 8: Fire vs. Water
Chapter 9: Legendaries
Chapter 10: The Magic Council
Chapter 11: Going on a Job
Chapter 12: A Big Reward
Chapter 13: Ice vs. Fire
Chapter 14: Confessions
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Infiltration
Special Chapter: The Beauty Contest!
Chapter 17: Worries
Chapter 18: The Kidnapping
Chapter 19: A Message
Chapter 20: To Kalos
Chapter 21: The Boy with a Pikachu
Chapter 22: Visitors
Chapter 23: Powers
Chapter 24: Magnolia Again
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: Four Teams
Chapter 27: Sabertooth
Chapter 28: More Worries
Chapter 29: The Adamant Orb
Chapter 30: The Capital
Chapter 32: A Familiar Face
Chapter 33: Celebi
Chapter 34: The Black Wizard
Chapter 35: Law
Chapter 36: Goodbyes
Chapter 37: Fairy Sphere
Chapter 38: Arceus
Chapter 39: The Battle
Chapter 40: Fairy Wings
Special Chapter: Tenrou Party!
Chapter 41: Champion's Battle
Chapter 42: Dragon Power
Chapter 43: The Champion
Chapter 44: Send Off
Chapter 45: New Beginning
2020...

Chapter 31: Dialga

1.6K 46 3
By KindredHikari

The king almost looked like Natsu when he was angry. "What is the meaning of your words?!"

I started to tremble. I knew I made the right choice with this, but it was so hard to explain it... It was time to show them what Arceus was capable of. I looked back up at the king, and kept my look of confidence toward him. "If I show you the power of our Pokémon, will you help us in the fight against the great one?"

The king just clenched his teeth. "This is madness! Guards, take them away!" Another rush of fear went through me as I heard the guards point their spears and start walking toward us. Natsu ignited his hands and let out a grunt in frustration.

"Wait, Father." I heard Hisui as she stepped down the staircase. She came up to us, Eevee and Pikachu looking at her questioningly. She grinned at me and looked down at them. "Are these what you call Pokémon?"

I relaxed in relief. Lucy did the same. "Yes. This is Eevee and Pikachu. They're only two of over a thousand different species."

"Do you have more?"

I nodded. "Me and my friends." I turned back to Ash, Serena, Bonnie and Clemont. "Shall we give them an introduction?"

Ash nodded with a determined look. "Yeah!" He pulled out his Pokéballs.

"Not so fast!" I put up my hands to stop him. "We don't want to overwhelm them. Princess Hisui, who would you like to demonstrate?"

"Uh..." she gave me a look in confusion.

"Why don't you show us the ones with the strongest magic?" I heard the king say. "If this great one is as powerful as you say, then show us that power."

I sweat-dropped. "Well, that's the thing...We would need all of their power to match it."

Hisui nodded. "Then show us all."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to scare you with how different they all are."

She smiled. "Don't worry," she answered. "I've seen a lot of things that look different, but that doesn't mean they're scary."

I nodded. "Fair enough." I pulled out every color of my pokéballs, and threw them all upward. "Say hi, everyone!" The balls opened with a loud pop all together. The blue energy sparkled as each Eeveelution cried once as they came into form. I grinned in happiness seeing all my friends again when Sylveon came last. I turned to Hisui and motioned to them. "These are all what are called Pokémon," I explained. "They all have specific powers, just like the wizards do here. I call myself a Pokémon Trainer because that's what I do for them, and so do my friends from the world we come from.

"It's your turn now, Ash." I looked at him, and he grinned at me. He nodded with his determined look, and pulled out his pokéballs next. He threw them up, all of them popping open. Each of them said their cry as they said hi.

"You see, each species of Pokémon is different from another. They can also evolve into more powerful ones as they grow older and stronger. Ash, why don't you talk about Greninja and Charizard?"

"Sure," he nodded, and placed a hand on both of them as they looked at him. "They both were once very small Pokémon. Greninja was a Froakie once, and Charizard was a Charmander a long time ago."

"Here, I'll show you a picture." Serena stepped up, and showed Hisui the two starter Pokémon with her Pokédex. Hisui looked at them in wonder. "They're very small, too. About the same size as Eevee and Pikachu."

"Wow. They get really big. Do all of them evolve?" Hisui asked.

I shook my head with a smile. "Not all of them." I went along explaining everything like I did to the whole guild. Both Hisui and the king listened and watched intently. After it was over, I turned back to them with Sylveon next to me. Her ribbon wrapped around my wrist. "So...after all you've seen, and knowing how much in danger we are..." I got down onto my knees and lowering my head. "Please, I'm begging you to help us."

"Elena..." Lucy said softly.

"Of course we will," Hisui answered confidently. I looked up, seeing them smiling at me. "We don't want anything to happen to Fiore. And I can see that these Pokémon, as you call them, are your friends. Just tell us what we can do."

I smiled at Hisui, standing up in happiness. Lucy came up next to me and wrapped her arm around me in a side hug. Natsu came up and was smiling the smile I loved. "I apologize for my behavior before," the king stated. "You have my permission for anything you need."

"Thank you," I said, almost starting to cry. "Thank you so much..." Lucy hugged me tightly from beside me, and I hugged her back.

Hisui then came up closer to me. "What can we do?"

Lucy let go of me. "We need help finding this orb," I told her, pulling out my Pokédex. I pressed the screen until the Adamant Orb was showing, and turned it around for her to see. "It looks like this. We need to find it now."

"Why's that?" she asked.

"There's a Pokémon that can travel through time that's here. But...it's gone to the past." Hisui and the king widened their eyes in shock. "We have to find it before it creates a major change in history. We don't have much time either, knowing how frightened it most likely is."

Hisui became confident, and nodded her head. "Guards!" She yelled to them. "Have every last one of you be looking for this orb. I will send a picture to your wrist lacrimas." She turned to them. "Fiore is now in all of our hands. Don't let us down."

"Yes, Your Majesty!!" They saluted, and rushed to the door to the courtyard.

I sighed. "Okay..." I turned to the group. "Now we need to look ourselves. Ash, can you and Natsu search from the sky? The orb could be shining from the sunlight."

"Sure," Ash answered. "Talonflame could use some wind under his wings."

"And I can take Natsu up no problem!" Hapoy grabbed Natsu's shoulders, and spread his big white wings. He flapped, and they both shot into the air like wind while his wings sparkled from his magic. Ash sent out Talonflame and followed them to search from the sky.

"Exceeds are so cute," I smiled. "I wish I had one." Eevee grunted on my shoulder in jealousy. "I'm teasing, Eevee. I could never replace you." She rubbed my cheek in happiness.

"So, what do we do?" Gray asked.

"Same thing they're doing," I answered, turning to the other trainers. "If anyone else has Pokémon that could find the orb quickly, please let them help. As for the mages, you'll have to search on your own accord."

"We'll figure out something." Erza crossed her arms. "You should help too."

"Of course I am. Umbreon and Espeon both have a knack for finding things. I'll let them take over for me." I let them both out of their balls as I said this.

It felt like hours before we heard anything about the Adamant Orb at all. Mirajane called me on the lacrima watch, and I answered. "Ellie, I think we have something! Get back to the guild right away!" She hung up without saying anything else, and everyone followed me back to the guild hall.

Ash and Natsu were already there from getting the message. I hurried in with Lucy next to me, and sure enough there was an orb with diamonds shaped into it in the middle of one of the tables. It was the orb we all were looking for.

"That's it!" I yelled in happiness. "That's the orb!" I stepped up to the table with a big grin, and then looked at Natsu. "I can't believe it. You were right, Natsu. I don't know how you knew, but it really was here." He grinned widely at me, and I went back to focus on the orb. "This orb will help us call Dialga and find Celebi. I just hope nothing happened in the past yet..."

"Um...Ellie?" Levy then came up to us holding a book. "I think something already has." She held up the book to us, and a drawn image of Celebi was seen on the page. "This is a history book of Fiore. This was never in the book before, either."

"Oh no..." My heart sank. "We have to go back and find it, now!"

"Count me in!" Natsu said.

"No, wait." I closed my eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry, Natsu. But I don't think that's a good idea."

"What?" He made a pouty face. "What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry, but...I feel like you'll be too...loud there."

He gave me a look. "Too loud?"

"She's right Natsu." Lucy stepped forward. "This mission to find Celebi is too risky for you to go. You should stay here."

"In fact...um..." I hated what I was about to say.  "I think all of the mages should stay."

"What?" I could here the hurt in Lucy's voice. "Why?"

"Well...because it's too risky, just like you said." My heart hurt big time from saying this, but I didn't want to take any big risks. "I don't want Celebi to go even further back in time. You guys don't know anything about it, but Pokémon trainers do. I'm really sorry but, I just feel like we should be the ones to go. Just for this mission."

Lucy looked at me like she was betrayed. Erza, Gray and Natsu didn't look much better. "But..." she started to say. Then she stopped and creased her forehead in anger. She crossed her arms and turned around. "Fine. You obviously don't trust us."

"No, it's not that at all! I just don't want anyone to get hurt. Please understand!"

She just lowered her head, and I did too. This whole being a leader thing was starting to stress me out. I felt like I couldn't make anyone happy with this whole thing. I understood that they were all scared with what may happen, but why did they have to take it out on me?

"Lucy, that's enough." I then heard Papa enter the group. "Ellie will go with the trainers. No one else."

"But Master..." she objected.

"That's an order," he snapped back. "And I will not here anymore whining from Ellie's choices. If she chooses to go with you or the trainers, then you will not question it. Understood?"

She lowered her arms, clearly hurt at his words. "Yes, Master."

"Good. I will allow us to see them off into the past, however. Where will we go, Ellie?"

"Into the forest," I answered. "That's the last place where Celebi was seen. We'll start covering its tracks from there."

"Very good. Fairy Tail, let's move!" We all rushed to the forest when he gave the order.

Espeon was the one who sensed the place Celebi left, and her red orb on her forehead glowed brightly from the strong reading. She turned around, swishing her double tail, and sat on the ground. "Good job, Espeon. You've been awesome." I called her back into her ball.

"Okay..." I opened the red blanket that held the orb, and set it on the grass. I turned my head. "Ash, I'm going to need your help again, please." He nodded with a smile, and sat next to me. Everyone stared at our backs as we placed our hands on the orb and closed our eyes.

Dialga... I summon thee.

The orb started to get warm. I slit my eyes, and it was glowing a bright blue color. I closed my eyes again, trying to feel the lord of time.

We are in need of assistance for this world. Please...we ask for the power to return to the past to find the time traveler, Celebi.

There was a pause. GRANTED.

A tremor shook the earth, and the orb grew so hot that we had to jerk our hands off of it to not burn them. Our eyes then moved up, to a giant, blue, swirling portal that shrunk and disappeared into a giant form.

Dialga stood over everyone, it's red eyes glaring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 386 34
[warning This story maybe disturbing to some readers.] *Glaceon X Leafeon* This story is About a Leafeon named Nova (Female) and a Glaceon named Eric...
5K 113 18
"What happened?" Being a Sylveon, she had expected it all to work out because there was no reason not to. But then, finding out that her fiancé had c...
22.7K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
22.5K 248 9
A month later after being abandoned, Jolteon, a wild pokemon, found her and helped her. who knew the relationship was going to be more than they expe...