Sway 2

By Misswaters7

"Because no matter what I'd still choose you" The fight for happiness is tougher then ever, the so called lov... More

We dance for you
Starting again
Master
The prophecy
Guests
The return
Answers
Dont you get it?
Trainer
Bad idea?
Closure
Cell
Whiskey
No soul
Wake up
Desire
Shes right
Fight!
I wouldnt
Guns guns guns

Return

12.1K 468 425
By Misswaters7

NO!

I had returned from a place that had become hell to me or at least I thought I was back, it didn't look like how I remembered but it felt the same. I knew who summoned me, it would only be a matter of time before he showed his face. My breathing was short and unsteady at this point, few words sprung to mind as I made no attempt to move.

How is this happening? Everything seemed so real, Ivan was with me moments ago. Well at least I thought he was, I brushed my stray hairs from my face and began patting myself down.

I ran my hands down my thighs and along my arms checking to see if I was still present. I was puzzled at what just happened, there is no way I could be conscious at this moment in time. I could see the dried blood in the faint light splattered up my arm. I viciously scrubbed my hand on my leg trying to remove the horror from my memory.

My breathing became irrational and my train of thought flew back to the terror I had just witnessed. I quickly backed up against the wall behind me, tripping over a stray object I hit the floor with a thud. The clinking of the objects came crashing down onto the hard stone floor causing me to jump, the sheer panic and insanity of the situation sent me into some kind of panic attack.

I jumped up to my feet and spun In a 360 degree circle frantically searching  for a way out. The familiar surroundings had slowly become unrecognisable and the stone heavy walls began to close in, I stumbled in to the centre of the room and I rushed out an opening what I assumed was a hall.

My feet moved quickly down the dark hall, my head twisted left to right desperately searching for something... anything that would get me out of this nightmare . I darted from side to side in and out of multiple rooms, the halls twisted turned like a sick demented maze.

The faint outline of an old door came into my view, quickly making my way over I aggressively banged on the wooden object, I pulled hard on the handle but it didn't budge, I used all my strength but it didn't even jiggle not a single bit.

Then suddenly...

Every single bone in my quivering body seized up, my airwaves glued shut preventing a single drop of oxygen from leaving or entering my lungs. A sound so demonic one could only describe it as being inhuman and not from this world, grumbled in the distance behind me. It felt like I had been plucked from a fairytale fantasy land and dropped into my very worse nightmare, it felt like I was in a cheap horror movie.

I knew there was something behind me I could feel it, I knew better than to turn around at look but as usual my eyes betrayed me and I slowly turn my head to the left looking over my shaking shoulder.

I kept my movement slow and steady pushing my back against the door I stared fearfully at the darkness, my eyes darted around the emptiness until they locked onto the two blood reds orbs that stared back at me. The fear was crippling and I was desperate for an escape, fearful for my life I felt my self doing something i never thought I would do.

With the last inkling of courage I had left I called out, my voice was desperate and full of plead.

"Tobias!"

His name felt foreign on my tongue but it brought me a sense of relief and hope that he would come to my rescue in my time of need.

"Help me" the words came out as a whisper as I watched the eyes inch closer towards me.

I took a shaky step forward in attempt to scare the beast away, a loud growl came in response. The orbs moved closer and closer until I could see the creature, the red eyes belonged to a beast I'd never seen before.

It gave the appearance of a large wolf, it stood on four legs and its fur was charcoal black, it's eye-line was direct with mine, it was huge in stature easily capable of ripping me into pieces. It inched closer and I retreated, by back pressed up against the hard surface. Snarling it's long jagged teeth at me it moved closer.

Taken in a deep breath I readied my self to let out a scream only to be hushed by a warm hand being clasped around my mouth.

"Don't move" my eyes widened in surprise at the sound of his voice. His gentle breath fanned against my cheek as he whispered into my ear. He moved closer his body was pressed up against mine, his hand unclasped from my mouth, gently gliding down my chin and travelling down my neck brushing his thumb against my lip in the process, his soft fingers trickled across my collar bone finishing at my shoulder.  My body began instantly relaxing under his touch.

He stepped out from behind me positioning himself in between the threat and myself. Standing tall against the animal the power radiating off him, I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched the animal whimper and crumble under his gaze. Seeing it surrender so easily came as a huge surprise to me I was expecting some sort of heroic battle, beast vs beast, fight to the death.

It's red eyes slowly dimmed out as the animal retreated back into the dark.

A gasp left my lips, I hadn't realised I'd been holding my breath for so long, leaning my head back against the door I welcomed the sense of relief that gushed through my body. Opening up my eyes I stared at the ink covered muscular back, my mind began to tick.

"Y-you sent that... that thing here to kill me, you brought me here so that animal could kill me" I stutter.

His head cocked to the side and it remained there for a few nanoseconds before he turned himself around facing me.

"Stop" my palms laid flat against his chest. He looked down at my hands before looking back at me, a smirk slithered across his face. A fiery sensation stung the palm of my hand and I winced in pain quickly pulling my hand away. I fanned my hand in attempt to relive the burning sensation.

"Just because that blood sucking half whit has no regards for your life and wellbeing does not mean that I don't. You forget where you are my love, these dark dungeons are where the demons roam free, this is no place for a lost soul especially not one as pure as yours" he taunts.

"Let's not forgot how I got here" I sassed back.

"You pulled me out.....again. I was awake, I was with him.... I was with Ivan and you pulled me out. I saw what you did to those people and let's not forget what you did to me last time, you tried to kill me!" I furiously continued.

"They are demons, they do as they please and they prey on the weak feasting on flesh and bones. It's just unfortunate that the hired help happened to take their fancy this time around but I'm sure your vampire friends will scrounge up enough pennies to give them a proper burial they so desperately deserve" His personality has switched, unlike the man I had previously encountered.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the lack of sympathy and little remorse he held.

"And as for that spineless night crawler, you were mine long before you were his, your connection is through my powers..... the power that I cursed him with. The adoration he feels for you was given to him, the love that I have for you is imbedded deep in my soul. The only difference is that he got to you first"

His dark eyes captivate me and I can feel myself growing weak. No matter how hard I try I can't shut it off, it takes over me. The connection is there I can feel it, I know I don't want to feel it but I do. God i do.

"I pulled you out because this is the only place that I can get to you. Isolation and emptiness consumes my world, I wonder these halls alone for hours on end.There's no light in my life Rogue, I am emotionless i have nothing, I feel nothing.... except for you. Ivan and I have committed heinous and unthinkable acts so horrendous that neither of us are or will ever be worthy of you. There is enough blood on my hands to fill this world knee deep, I wish you could choose between us both and end it all, spare the blood shed but it will never be that simple. I don't want to hurt him, I don't want to hurt you. But he won't give you up.......and neither will I"

The pressure that piled heavy on my shoulders was weighing heavier than ever, people will die because of me. He was right it would never be that simple as long as they both live with the connection still so strong they will never surrender. Nobodies life is worth more than mine, not now and not ever, I've been playing happy families with Ivan allowing myself to give into the feelings that i have for him, forgetting the slaughter that awaits only weeks away.

My heart felt heavy as I think about all the people that I hold close to me the thought of them being hurt in this breaks my heart.

"This isn't fair, I didn't choose this. People are going to die because of me, people I care about Tobias! there has to be another way. How do you expect me to be happy when all of this is over with, when all the blood has been spilled? How will I move on, the  guilt alone will kill me. Can't you lift the curse? just take the powers back or give them to him, then there will only be one of you with the connection. I can't stop feeling like this, I can't switch it off..... One minute I'm up there with him the next I'm down here with you, ... I don't know what's real or what's my imagination. I feel like I'm loosing my mind !"

His hands cup either side of my face, he moves my face up to meet his but I can't bring myself to open my eyes.

"There is no other way"

Removing my head from his hands I Lean back against the wall and slither down the cold surface. I bring my legs up close to my chest and bury my hands in my face.

"You're a demon, aren't you supposed to be evil grotesque creatures with no heart or souls. You're nothing like that.... why can't you be like that? Would make this so much easier"

"I am all those things and worse, much much worse but that's not how I want to be around you. Would you rather i frightened you? Left you so fearful that you were unable to shut your eyes at night? Would you rather I kept you trapped down here with me against your will.... have you strung from chains, vulnerable and alone so I could have my way with you? Because I could. The only reason that you roam freely up there is because I let you. You can't begin to comprehend the power i have nor can you imagine what I'm truly capable of Rogue. Im a wicked demon capable of wicked things..... it's so easy to be nasty but I am choosing to be nice. If that's not what you want then speak your mind, I will show you how evil I can be.... just say the word my love"

He had crouched down to my level, his finger brushed over the length of my arm. I looked up at him and he tilted his head to the side, as if he was monitoring me.

"There has to be another way, do you understand what you're asking from me? This is a lose/ lose situation, nobody wins from this. Can't the two of you talk it out, it can't end like this. Please Tobias, please help me" my hand was gripping his bicep tightly.

I hated how comfortable I felt around him, how normal it felt to be this close to a figure of my imagination or whatever this was. I hated being pulled down here with him cause the feelings that tip toed to the surface were only getting harder to ignore. I hated how a stupid curse that happened to centuries ago was going to end in carnage but nothing came close to the amount of hatred I had for myself for being the reason for it all.

"Get me out of here" I demand

No response

"I said get me out of here Tobias"

"Missing Stone already, you must think I'm a fool Rogue. I can smell him on you, his bond gets stronger whilst mine gets weakened as the clock ticks away. Self sabotage isn't something that interests me, If planned on losing this war I wouldn't be going through all of this aggravation-" he rants

"Well let's hope that I'm worth the aggravation. I want to go back, my heads all over the place I can't tell left from right. The last thing that i want is to go have my brain picked by every supernatural being In that mansion,I want to be left alone. Since this place isn't exactly safe I'd like to go self wallow somewhere where I don't have to worry about being eaten alive"

"I'll only bring you back again"

"I know that..... but right now I want to leave. Please Tobias.... don't make me beg"

My hand is grasped in his and he brings lips down onto the tips of my knuckles. A delicate and tender kiss was placed onto my smooth skin. Before I could react the sensation of falling took over and my vision temporarily went blank. My eyes lunges open and I was laying flat on a cold floor, staring at a high ceiling.

I knew exactly where I was, not wanting to move I stayed there laying peacefully. I wondered how long I could stay here like this before anyone noticed a 5ft 7 ish girl laying helplessly on the floor

"Hey are you ok?"

"Here we go" I whisper to myself before Taking a long deep sigh and rising to my feet.

Back to reality I wasn't ready to deal with the crap and countless questions that were about to come my way. Here goes nothing......

Soooo my first chapter being back, I've kept it kinda short as I was testing out the waters to see if my writing skills are up to par, i personally rate this about a 4.5/10 lol . Didn't want to go too crazy with it. There are probably are a few errors here but I am working on it😩

I will be including Tobias in chapters as much as possible as I want to you to get to know his character.... I'm also wanting to tune Rogue 18 so i can do more with her character if you know what I mean 😏

Please leave feedback!! Would really love to know what you all think. All is welcome.... please please vote/ comment and share! Would love to get this book back on trending on wattpad.

My goal is 2 uploads a week maybe more depends on how creative I'm feeling!!!

See ya sooonn love d xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 57 200
Looking for amazing, crazy, action, humored, and some best romance books to read? You've reached your destination ... Continue reading the pages of...
690K 26.3K 46
For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been tormented every single day by her pack yet sh...
9.6K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
1.2K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...