His Mark On Me

Від MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... Більше

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark on Me: Chapter 2
His Mark On Me: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: His Mark On Me
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
His Mark On Me Chapter 14
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Day Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

His Mark On Me Chapter 3

11.5K 601 113
Від MrsCassey

4/10/2014

Chapter 3  

         Please not this Book will not be Edited until it is finished. Thank you, MrsCassey

Ebony:

I walked to my locker and saw balloons and streamers taped to it. Janae was holding flowers and a gift bag. 

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday was your birthday?" 

"Cause it's not a big deal." I took the bag from her hand and pulled out my gift. "Thank you for the dress." I held it up and noticed it was missing a lot of material. "How did you know it was my birthday?" 

"Your brother told me, by the way he is a cutie." She locked arms with me as we walked to class. "So Ebony your eighteen now which means you should be finding your mate soon." 

"I don't think that's going to happen."  She gave me a look with pain in it. "It's ok Janae i'm not worried about finding him."  I lied to my new friend, since last night all I've been thinking about is Jaiden, when I woke up I was in my bed naked from shifting back.

"When you do Ebony, it's going to be so beautiful." She had pain in her voice. 

"Janae have you found your mate?"

"His name was Ali, the moon goddess gave me three wonderful weeks with him before she took him. Ali was a human born with a weak heart but it was the best three weeks of my life." She started crying and i hugged her. Even thought she was going through pain from it i was still envious of her three weeks, she had found love and i wanted that. "Sorry for crying, we should get to class."

"Thank you for the dress i really like it."

"Good because your wearing it tonight we are all going out to this club in the city. But we have to be careful this club also has humans." 

"Humans?" I felt my heart racing i always loved to mingle with humans. 

"Yes, so please do not shift in front of them." 

I promised her i wouldn't, to be honest after last night i hated shifting the sound of my bones breaking and the pain that came with it made me sick to my stomach. When i was little my father took me to see a specialist because i refused to speak with my inner wolf. It's not that i don't like her, it's just that i want to be the only one in control of my body. But lately that was becoming hard to do. My wolf was craving Jaiden's touch and the feel of his mouth on me, but he doesn't want me so i have to move on and she's just gonna have to deal with it.

After school i made my way to my dad's office at the clinic, this was the first time since we moved here that i visited him. Walking down the long hallway i came to a halt as i bumped into what felt like a wall, instead i looked up into a pair of light brown eyes. I swear i've seen these eyes before, they were trouble. "Sorry." I lowered my head and starred down at the ground. 

"It's ok, i wasn't paying much attention. I'm Reid." He stuck out his hand and i shook it. 

"I'm Ebony nice to meet you. Do you work here i was looking for my fathers office."  I watched as a group of women walked past us and bowed their heads in respect.

"No i don't work here i'm a patient. Maybe i could still help, who's your father?" 

"Dr. Butler."

"Aw yea the new doc, i know where his office is come on." He placed his hand in the middle of my back and led me down the hallway. While we were walking people kept starring at us and it was making me uncomfortable. As if sensing my nervousness Reid draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Why are people starring at me?" I watched as they smiled and dropped their heads.

He laugh and kept his arm around me. "It's not you they are starring at, it's me."

"Why?"

"Not a lot of people talk to me so if you promise to visit me again tomorrow i will tell you." He whispered in my ear. 

"I'm curious to know so i will see you tomorrow."

"Good, your fathers office is two doors down, see you tomorrow Ebony." Reid smiled at me and walked away. I don't know what it is but theirs something sweet about him, i wished he was my mate. Finally making it to my father's office and just my luck he was gone.

We decided to get dressed at Janae's house, since she practically owned a beauty salon in her bedroom. I stood by the car trying to pull down the tiny black dress that stopped by my thighs and hugged my booty. My hair was pulled up in a high ponytail and my makeup was fierce. I wanted to run and cover up, my daddy would kill me if he saw me like this.

Grabbing my hand Janae pulled me into the club the music was blasting and people were dancing everywhere. Taya, James, Stephanie and Craig were already there holding a table for us "Happy Birthday Ebony" They all shouted as I hugged them all. Going out on the dance floor we started dancing to Drakes started from the bottom and having fun until my eyes landed on him sitting in the VIP section of the club. Jaiden was talking to some girl sitting on his lap whispering in her ear causing her to laughed. I must admit she was pretty, she had long red and black weave in her hair, she had long legs and looked like she just stepped out of a rap video. I turned my head and than looked back to see his eyes on me. We held each others gaze for a minute before he broke away and started talking to the girl again. I felt the tears start to gather so i excused myself from the group, why does this hurt? Why can't my wolf leave him alone?

"Because i want him." She answered and i froze at hearing her voice, It's been a long time since we really  communicated.

"He doesn't want us, so go away." I answered her causing her to whimper. 

"Please try to make this work, we need him to survive." 

"Stop being weak, i will not beg him." I closed my eyes to block her out of my mind. 

"Are you ok miss." I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Yea sorry i was deep in though did i do that?" I pointed to the wet spot on his shirt. 

"It's ok i was almost done with it." He held up his empty cup. 

"I'm sorry can i buy you a drink." 

He started laughing. "Not a lot of girls offer to buy me a drink."

"I'm not like most girls." I grabbed a napkin off the bar and wiped his shirt. 

"I can see that. I'm MySean and you are?" He held out his hand and i shook it. From the feel of it i could tell he was human. Not as well built as Jaiden but he still had a body on him. He had a lighter complexion with Hazel eyes, His lips looked juicy and his smile made me smile.

"Ebony."

"So Ebony, can i buy you a drink?"

"I don't drink i'm just eighteen." I cursed under my breath for sounding like a kid right now. 

"Theirs nothing wrong with being just eighteen considering i'm only nineteen." He tilted his head and smiled and me.

"So how did you get that drink?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I have my ways." He pulled out a bar stool for me and we sat down. "So i've never seen you here before, did you just moved into town?"

"I'm here only for a little while."  He knew nothing about the wolf life so i had to be careful with what i said. 

"That's to bad cause i would love to spend more time with you." He was flirting with me. 

"I'm not leaving anytime soon." 

"Good, that would give me enough time to spoil you." 

"But you don't even know me." I was flirting back. 

"That's why were sitting here, to get to know each other." He licked his lips and my eyes followed his tongue. 

I smiled he was making me forget about my problem even though Alpha Jaiden was in the same room. MySean told me about his job at a warehouse in town he told me about his mom and sister. We laughed talking about our child hoods and when he asked me for my number i happily gave it to him, we hugged and said our goodbyes he promised to call. Before heading back over to Janae I glanced over to where Jaiden was sitting but both him and his tramp were gone.

It was after three in the morning when I finally made it home. I threw myself across my king size bed too lazy to take off my dress. My phone buzzed and I checked my messages.

"Can't wait to talk to you again... MySean." He brought that smile back to my face reminding me of a love story i had once read, you know the cheesy one where they live happily ever after. 

"What are you smiling at?"

I looked up and saw Jaiden standing on my balcony, I jumped up off my bed and bowed my head, I think I'm in trouble.

Jaiden

I watched her as she talked to him all night. I should have made her leave once I saw her come in with that short dress, that hugged her body just right.  But I had to be cool, so I grabbed Natalie and sat her down on my lap to get Ebony off my mind. But no matter how hard I tried I kept thinking about her. My wolf wanted to come out when I saw her talking to that human, but if I said something than everybody would know she was my mate. So instead I grabbed Natalie and took her back to my bedroom and tore it up. But I couldn't get Ebony off my mind, I needed to know she was back at home safe and untouched.  I climbed the tree outside of her room and got on her balcony, in just enough time to see her reading something on her phone.

"What are you smiling at?" As her mate it was my right to know. She got off the bed and bowed her head, I wanted to rip that dress off her.

"A message."

"From who?"

"A friend, why are you here?" Her words surprised me, i was her Alpha she was supposed to show me respect. 

"To tell you to never wear that fucking dress again, to stay away from that night club and to never talk to that human again." I moved over by her I brought my nose to her neck and smelled him on her. My wolf got mad and my body started shaking, why was his scent on her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. "Why do you smell like him?"

"We hugged goodbye."

"You let him touch you?" I tighten my grip on her.

She tried to pull away. "You let her touch you?" She had tears in her eyes. "You think because you took a shower and changed your clothes that i don't know you had sex with her." 

I turned my head i was caught, she knows i cheated on her. I let go of her wrist and saw her wipe her eyes. 

"Jaiden I get it okay you don't want me. Soon i will be gone and you won't have to worry about running into me again."

"What do you mean gone?"

She walked over to her desk and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. She was excepted into the medical program at Ross University in New York. She was going over three hundred miles away from me. I should be happy to have her gone but my wolf was missing her already.  "When do you leave?"

"I'm taking off as soon as i graduate in four months."

"Good. Until than you are under my rules, so stay away from him." I turned to leave but her words stopped me.

"Why don't you want me?"

"What." I turned to look at her, Ebony had her arms wrapped around her waist and was starring in my eyes. I kept my distance because i was feeling this pull towards her.

"Why don't you want me?"

"Cause your not my type. That girl you saw me with earlier, you could never compete with her." Ebony held her head up high, but i could see the tears in her eyes. I really hated saying that to her, but it had to be done. "Maybe if you worked on your body, we could talk." 

She wiped her eyes and turned to walk into her bathroom, slamming the door i heard the shower water turn on and than her crying. I wanted to go in their and hold her, tell her i didn't mean it and beg her to forgive me but i couldn't. Instead i kept up the asshole role. "Lock these fucking balcony doors." I yelled as i hooped onto the tree and climbed down. I pray these four months hurry up, i can't take much more of this.

....Please remember to Vote and Comment. So what do you think Reid's secret is? What do you think about MySean? is he a good distraction for Ebony? Do you still like Alpha Jaiden?" Let me know what you think? Also please check out my other stories: I Need You, 12 Rounds, and Emotional Roller Coaster. Thank you for reading...    

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Hiding My Heart Від Gabrielle

Перевертні

1.2M 33.1K 54
Deidre -Dee- Johson has had a rough life. A mother who is a drunk, a father who ditched out on her and her brother and sister, and a boyfriend who su...
217 34 30
They say the moon keeps people's secrets, but for Tessa it reveals them all. Tessa was never supposed to be the pack's next alpha, but fate had othe...
Blood Wolf Від Rebecca

Сучасна проза

6.7M 154K 27
**Mature Content: violence/sex/language** Book 1 of the Wolf Series 19 year old Dallas has secrets, many, many secrets but the biggest one of them...
2.5M 119K 43
Liam Black holds a dark secret inside of him. This secret is cold, merciless, and as dark as the night. It flows through his veins and teases his ski...