Love marriage!!!!!!!! impossi...

By ThezaKrishna04

"I hate you Arjun, What were you doing with that girl? What are you trying to prove Arjun? Don't... More

Prologue
Introduction
Part-1
Part - 2
Part-3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Author's note
Part 8
Part 9
Cast Introduction
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 21

3.9K 210 179
By ThezaKrishna04

Anika's P.O.V

You know what's the most boring thing in our life ? Ufffff it's to wait for someone and especially when that someone turns out to be our dimwit bestie. I am currently impatiently waiting for the dull head Varuna to arrive as I wanted to confirm some things with her and also reassure myself that she'll be okk and can handle herself tomorrow. Tomorrow is the most inauspicious day in my bestie's life, the day when I witnessed my Varuna tear into invisible pieces three years back. The memory still stays fresh in my mind as though it has happened just yesterday. Though that horrible incident literally broke me I can't stop myself from comforting my bestie because she was the one who was deeply affected by Vaibhav's death.

"Uhhhhhhhh Hmme

Anika don't let your eyes leak idiot...

Remember you're in airport

Everyone is watching you" I quickly warned myself blinking back my unshed tears. We miss you Vaibhav.

A sad smile appeared on my face thinking about Vaibhav. If he was there he wouldn't have let me cry. He's such an amazing person I've ever met in my life. It's really difficult even for me to move on from that dreadful event; I don't know how Varuna is coping. It should be more painful for her than me but she covers it up well.

Every year I was there with Varuna on that ill omened day to support her, hold her tears, melt her lump of loneliness but this year unfortunately I can't be there for my bestie. I should ride back to Bangalore to check on my husband who is severely affected by stomach bug and doctor has advised him to have homemade food. Uhhh Karthick (Anika's husband) can't you get any other day to fall sick. Now I have to suffer the consequences of leaving my bestie alone that too at the time when she most needs me. But I can't risk my husband's health at the same time. After a lot of thinking I finally decided to go back to Bangalore to look after my husband as he needs me at the very moment.

Though my mom was very much adamant in convincing me to return back to my husband and take care of him I turned deaf ears to her attempt. Common even my bestie needs me to be on her side tomorrow I can't let her alone as I know it will affect her drastically. I know I sound like a bad wife but sometimes the person who's weaker should be given extra attention. I mean to say its Varuna who is weaker here.

Karthick never tried to call me back as he understands me better than anyone else. But one look at Karthick during our video chat made me change my mind and run back to my husband. He looked disoriented and exactly like a zombie with his thick black hair disheveled and it also appeared longer than I last saw them, his eyes were all puffy a clear indication of sleep deprivation for a long time, his lips were very much dry like Sahara and his cheeks good lord they appeared more contoured a clear evidence that my husband has put down weight but still he din't stop his charming talk. Uhhhh but I know him better so that led to me to take the step.

I'm sorry Varuna I can't stay with you this time.

You all maybe wondering why am I freaking out about Varuna considering the fact she has been blessed with wonderful grandparents and her papa who would take care of her when she's in trouble or pain. But the problem is Varuna will never show her pain or tears to them as she doesn't want them to be worried about her. Though I'm her bestie from childhood she hasn't opened up to me of how she feels about her mother. She's always submissive and it's really very difficult to make her open up to us. I guess it's her inborn trait which can never be changed.

Varuna's grandparents and her Papa are very much lovely and are very well aware about her pain about Vaibhav and they always try to lift up her mood by doing something or the other. For them Varuna's happiness matters more than anything but the problem is; for Varuna her Aachi, Aacha and Papa's happiness is the most important thing. That's makes her  bury all her worries and problems to herself in order to see them smile.

But this time I had no other choice but to insist her Aachi to never leave her alone tomorrow because I know once Varuna's all by herself she will again drown in the agony which will ruin her bitterly. I thought of informing Varuna's Papa but then decided against it. You know I'm a little scared of him from my childhood.

Floating in my own thought process I din't notice Varuna coming towards me until she slapped my shoulders hard. Ouch its hurts.

Uhhhm Varu actually........

Varuna's P.O.V

After the heart clenching speech that Anika gave me which left me teary eyed and brought all the memories back she bid me her bye and left for Bangalore. I seriously thought that Anika forgot what day is tomorrow and that's why she was leaving so soon. But I was sourly mistaken because my bestie never fails to prove my thoughts wrong. She clearly mentioned me to stay strong tomorrow and to not lock myself inside my room which I do when I'm very overwhelmed with emotions especially grief. But one thing she failed to recognize is I have already made up my mind to face my fret all alone rather than bothering anyone.

Well about tomorrow, that's the day when Vaibhav left us. Everyone names the day as his death anniversary but I can't really do that because I still ......

"No no no Varuna don't you dare cry

This is not the time to shed your tears" " my inner voice which was dumb for a long long time squeaked its remark. I mentally mouthed a welcome back to my conscience.

With these thoughts swirling around my head I walked inside my mansion after parking my Activa only to come face to face with my grinning Aachi. My Aachi is always a stress buster whenever I see her she makes me forget my distress in a matter of seconds. Uhhh please don't think so high of her it's actually the opposite. Truth to say is Aachi used to bring in new troubles and so my existing worries will be outweighed by the newly created muddle. Obviously this will make me forget my old vexation. This is her specialty uffffff. Papa was also present in the living room talking to Aachi and it looked like they were in a serious discussion.

Shifting my gaze to Aachi again my eyes narrowed to gauge her expression. Ohh she's grinning again wait wait why's this old lady grinning as though she saw Arjun. Yeppe whenever Aachi sees Arjun her lips will automatically stretch into a grin which is totally absurd. Please don't tell me Arjun is coming here again.

"So Varu how was your...."a pause which was actually not needed but Aachi did it to give a dramatic effect "day" Aachi asked me wiggling her eyebrows. Please remind me she's 68 years old woman because sometimes uhhhh no no no all times she acts as a kid.

"As if you are matured

You too the same

Sorry sorry you are worse than her

Ha ha ha ha" Hmme it was again by my inner voice. I really have no energy left to give a good comeback to my brain so I just kept mum.

"Uhhhh Aachi it was fine" I said her with lots of suspicion clouding my mind. What is this lady upto? Papa was witnessing the entire scene with a genuine smile on his face.

"Varu you know I have a surprise for you" saying this Aachi ran into the bedroom. OMG is Arjun inside the bedroom.

"Dream idiot dream

How could you even think Arjun will come here?

Uffffo this girl she's a perfect example for a brainless creature" teased my brain. Please note it was my own brain which called me brainless. Wowwwwwww how incredible it sounds. Papa laughed looking at my horrified expression and left me not before kissing my forehead. I gave a mega watt smile to Papa and sat in the living room to know what the surprise was. But why did I think it will be Arjun, it can be something else right. Good lord this handsome, arrogant police officer is messing my mind.

"Varuna I think you and Arjun are soul mates

That's why he's always in your mind and heart" yuck where did my brain get such cheesy dialogues.

In the evening (A/N)

After freshening up from the long tiring day and putting on a multi color short sleeve knee length pajamas I'm laying on my massive bed munching some gummies.

"Some do you really say it some

Varuna you have stuffed thirty five inside

Your already crammed stomach" alerted my brain. Goddd this conscience will never allow me to eat always teasing me with its sarcastic comments. I think it's jealous of me. Ohhh my poor brain it has no mouth to eat all this heavenliness. I pity you my dear.

"Proved with the proof that

Varuna has no brain" laughed my conscience. Okkk now coming back to the surprise that Aachi made for me; the gummies were the sooo called surprise. Can you believe it Ufffff. Aachi still thinks me as a twelve year old kid who always thinks of eating. I dream of eating chocolates at times but not always okk.

But still I'm suspicious as Aachi will never get me chocolates unless it's for her own benefit. I mean whenever Aachi wants me to do something she used to bribe me with chocolates or ice creams. It's her trick which she thinks I have no idea about. But my question is what favor she wants from me. If I ask her she will never reveal it to me unless the time comes. Until then I will be showered with numerous chocolates and ice creams. If I think about that all, I won't be able to enjoy the feast of chocolates so I thought of leaving it in God's hands as he will help me.

"Stupid Stupid Varuna

What if you're Aachi has searched a groom for you

And wanted you to marry him "cautioned my inner voice. OMG! OMG! OMG! I started panicking thinking about it. Will my Aachi do such things?

Arjun P.O.V

Standing infront of the Prathap (Varuna's house) mansion I was still gawking at it as I felt little reluctant to enter. If Yuan Anna hasn't insisted me about it I wouldn't have come here at all. Uhhhhh now I have no other choice but to do this. Well the request from my brother was; he wants me to invite Mr and Mrs Prathap in person for the anniversary party conducted tonight. Ohh God why can't we invite them by phone? Well I know it's not respectful to invite someone by phone but I can't help it. I don't want to meet Varuna again. Whenever I see that doll I feel like I'm going away from my principle. I am not a fan of Varuna's personality because most of the time I find it annoying. But still something .....

"Lie to yourself dude

Her innocence lures you more than anything" laughed my inner voice. Ok Ok Ok sometimes I kind of admire her innocence but I don't get attracted to her personality all.

"Again a lie

Accept your feeling for her man" mocked my conscience. Good lord this mind voice is confusing me. I really want to throw my brain out of my head.

"Okk Arjun concentrate

Stay away from that cutepie

She's bad for you" I mentally told myself and entered into the mansion's compound gate giving a nod to the watchman. My eyes immediately searched for the doll's Activa just to make sure whether she's at home or not. This has become my habit and whenever I see her vehicle inside the house I feel happy. Uh no no no you shouldn't feel happy Arjun.

"Oh uh oh someone is eager to meet the doll" laughed my brain. I ignored my brain's comments and walked inside the foyer not before ringing the calling bell. The foyer was as usual illuminated with bright lights with two bamboo chairs and a bamboo stool placed in the middle of the room. It had a living room arrangement with the stool in the middle and chairs in the opposite side. This place reminds me of the first intimate moment I shared with my doll where I fell on my butt just to save her from falling. (Refer chapter 9 if anyone forgot the incident)

The door was opened by Aarthi mam (Varuna's Aachi) who gave me goofy smile once she recognized me.

"Ohhh My God Arjun what a surprise

It's pleasant to meet you son

Come in" Aarthi mam beamed with sooooo much enthusiasm in her voice. After we got settled in the living room I opened my mouth to invite her to the anniversary party only to be cut off by her.

"Did you come here to meet Varuna?

Awwww howwww sweet

She'll be very happy to know that;

You wait here I'll call her" she stated with a mischievous glint in her eyes. But that din't bother me, the thing that got my attention was will Varuna be really happy to see me here. I don't think so but somewhere in my heart I want her to be happy seeing me. What the fu.k!!!!!! halt your thoughts Arjun.

"Uhhh mam I came here to invite you

For my parent's anniversary party

It's conducted in my home today mam" I finally said her without any interruption. Uffff matter over Arjun, vacate the place before you see the cutipie and lose control. What nonsense I'm not scared of her. I can control myself.

I asked Aarthi mam about Prathap sir to have a talk with him. She gave me directions and sauntered inside the kitchen with a sad look. Prathap sir's room was in the first floor so I walked off the hall to ascend the grand stair case. That's when I saw the doll again who was strolling in the stairwell bare footedly lost in her own thoughts. Today she din't look like a doll at allllllllllll. She reminded me of the marshmallows due to her multi color night wear. Goddddd she's sooooo cute and adorable. No no no Arjun she's not cute. Soon her ebony eyes caught me which made the marshmallow to stop on her track. As usual her eyes became wide and her lips automatically went inside her mouth. Damn it gives me erotic thoughts. Her cute little hands started crushing the sides of her shirt causing it to hike upwards. If she raise it a little more I would be able to see her beautiful waist.

Varuna's dress

"Be in your limits Arjun

Turn off your wild scenarios"

So I chose the best of ignoring her and climbed on the first step as nonchalantly as possible. But this casual posture was immediately ruined by her one and only question.

Varuna's P.O.V

"Why are you here?

Don't you feel that you're often visiting here?"

I don't know where I got the guts to shoot such questions to Arjun. I shouldn't have asked him such harsh questions. Its sooooo not me but Aachi's sweet talking to him kindaa made me jealous which led to my outburst.

"You should be thinking about it before asking it, you idiot" ridiculed my brain.

My question made him stop on his route and turn around facing me. He quickly marched towards me on a speed of a bullet shot from the gun. He clouded my private space with no time causing my breath to be caught on the throat. In this proximity I was able to look at the small stitch on his temple probably due to any injury which added to his sexiness. His ever sooooo captivating brown eyes again put me into the spell.

"Is this the way you talk to your guest Varuna" this is the second time he calls me by my name and that brought weird feelings inside me. Arjun's handsome sexy face was shinning with amusement under the bright yellow light.

"Uhhhhh depends upon how the guest treats us" Varuna you fool why did you say that aloud. Suddenly Arjun's face lost all the playfulness and he came furthermore closer to me which made me inhale his collogue whenever I take a breath. I'm damn sure my statement has irked him looking at his clenched jaw and narrowed eyes. Wowwwwwww he looks even more striking. Sensing my stiff posture he asked me a question which I least expected form him.

"Are you affected by my presence sweetheart?" He questioned me by carefully placing his forearms on my shoulders pushing me towards him further. Now my breast has come in contact with his firm chest bringing in tingly sensation . 

No no no this is not happening

What's wrong with him?

And why did he call me sweetheart?

I stood there paralyzed not knowing what to do. I wanted to put my gaze down but his beautiful eyes has captured me more sensually leading me to look only into his eyes. Not getting a reply from me Arjun brought his right hand on my cheeks lightly caressing it.OMG please don't touch me. I wanted to pry his hands away from me but I also feel good when he touches me. What is wrong with you Varuna? I thought he was caressing my cheeks but it looks like as though he was wiping something on my face. Suddenly his thumb fondled my lower lip causing me shiver and I immediately stopped his hands from further movement. Arjun reluctantly removed his hands from me not before saying

"There is sugar all over you neck

Uhhhh I think you should wipe it

Did you by any chance spill the sugar container over your face?

A/N

Hey sugarplums I'm back with a long update

Did you like this chapter sugarplums?

How was the intimate moment between Arjun and Varuna sugarplums?

Was it up to ur satisfaction sugarplums?

If my sugarplums need more pls do say me

I know I'm delaying my updates but please don't give up on my story sugarplums

I will update atleast once in a week sugarplums

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
89.7K 3.4K 62
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
26.7K 1.2K 29
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
1M 83.9K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...