Living with playboys 1|+18|EN...

By kookiejar__

[COMPLET] *This have smuts chapters +18* You're a girl with the dream of being a model and you just got back... More

Back to Korea!
A stranger in the dark.
The dream! (+18)
Starting the party!(+15)
Revenge!
Little surprise!
Tag
The night (+18)
What do you want?(+15)
Work!
The date!
End of the bet? (+ 15)
Get that idea out of your head.
Knowing each other!
Can I join you? (+ 18)
Travel! pt. 1
Travel! pt.2
Travel part.3
More party!
Give yourself !
As you deserve (+18)
Return!
I'll call you later
You are what?
Confession (+18)
Trust
Plan (+18)
let's go
You wouldn't dare!
One night only ours. (+18)
Blurred vision pt.1
Blurred vision pt.2
Christmas pt.1
Christmas pt.2
question
Silence.
Hope you like...
New year!
Answer!(+15)
BOOK 2
wedding.
Epilogue!(+18)
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

That's what we do!

21.7K 529 159
By kookiejar__

Yuju:

Sure he'll just use me ...

I can not take my chances, I have to focus on my career, this has to work!

But why? Why did he do this out of the blue?

His kiss still marked my mouth, I could feel my lips still warm. I told him to leave because I could not take it anymore, I would go to bed with him and I would regret it.

This kind of guy just wants to use women and then throw them away. The worst thing is that I live with him, so I would have to live with being used and discarded, looking at him every day while I'm here in Korea.

The music was still loud, and there was a lot of shouting, the party was still going on.

I walked half a somnambulist down the hallway until I stopped in front of his room ... I was not sure what I was doing there, but I wanted to talk to him, we need live together in good terms.

I thought about knock, but he would not listen to me and the door was half open, he might not even be in the room.

I opened the door and if regret could kill, I would be buried already! Jungkook was fucking hard with a girl who moaned loudly his name.

I swallowed hard and my eyes opened in shock. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but the truth was not the attitude of him that surprised me, but the speed, he was with me 30 seconds ago.

What the fuck ...? -I said without realizing it.

The two then noticed my presence and looked at me, standing there like an idiot at the door. I then realized and ran out closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs as fast as I could, stopped in front of the bar breathing heavily, half-dizzy. The bartender approached me and I ordered his strongest drink.

Why am I like this? Is this all the shock?

The drink arrived and I drank it all at once.

Another please -I said.

Calm down, hotty!

A low voice said behind me.

I looked and saw that it was V. My glass came and I drank it all at once.

I saw that he was looking at me with lust in his eyes ... another one, I can not handle playboys now.

Get out V, I'm not in the mood for this now.

And who said I want your mood? I want only your body- he said, looking me up and down.

I dashed out the door, into the garden outside the house, sat on a bench that was hidden in the garden.

Why am I like this? To see Jungkook there with another woman, when a few minutes before he was with me ... I felt used, good thing I had not gone deeper! I knew I was right ... playboys, all of them.

A knot formed in my throat. A few years ago I got involved with the wrong guy and almost got pregnant with him, and when he found out I suspected the pregnancy he ran away, and still took my "best friend" with him, the two were in a relationship behind my back.

Since then I can't trust guys, not that I did not get involved with anyone else, but I can not stand these playboys, they bring me those bad memories.

Then I felt someone approaching me, I turned around and saw that it was that friend of my cousin ... hmm ... Jimin I think.

He sat down beside me on the bench, took a deep breath and said

Are you here alone? why? There's a party going inside if you didn't notice.

Look, I don't have the patience to party, nor to company, if you can leave me alone please - I replied.

What happened? -he asked

I could tell he looked interested.

I didn't do well on my first day of school model- I said.

Was that all? It's not what it looks like. -He looked at me suspiciously.

I sighed.

I guess ... I shouldn't talk to you, you're his friend.

Let me guess, taehyung or Jungkook? -He asked.

Jungkook ...- I said looking at the floor.

Did he hit on you?

No, he grabbed me, we kissed, and in fact, I liked it but ...

But ...? -He asked, making me look at him.

He was having sex with another woman in less than four minutes.

I was more angry than I thought.

Jimin smirked and said

We're playboys yuju, that's what we do!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.4M 422K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...