Love's Like a Feather ( Love...

By vivvistory

Love is like a feather. I was broken and shattered. Incomplete. I had scars that never seemed to heal, I had... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Epilogue
Pretty Posters by Pretty Readers
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Four

28.6K 1.5K 369
By vivvistory

Beautiful and fabulous poster by @my_salvatore! Thank you so much love! I love it, you already know that!

April 1, present

Blake

Don't I look like a sexy pussy? Blue nails and all.

F*ck. Her perfect almond eyes made it impossible for me to utter out the simple word as 'no'. She had slowly enveloped every organ in my body. Brain and heart being the most dangerous target. Something had changed, something that made every touch between us more significant. More special. More heated. More, more and more. More right. Was it wrong for me to feel completely whole in her presence?

I shook the thoughts away and tried to hide my blue nails as I opened the wooden door of Liam's office. I saw him already waiting for me, leaned back on his black office chair casually. He signaled me to sit with his finger.

"Tell me, mate, why do you want to see my handsome face now? Do I need to take care of some business while you f*ck your woman all day long?" I asked with a smirk, leaning back on the chair.

Liam narrowed his eyes and mumbled under his breath. "When you find your woman,

you 'll be much worse than me."

My smirk stiffen, my eyes looked above his head but I never answered him as he continued to talk.

"Yes, I do need you to take care of some business but it won't be the usual business." he said leaning into his desk, his piercing grey eyes held mine captive. "You're spending awful time with our sister, Blake. And she seems to be...comfortable with you."

This time my whole blood stiffen. Our sister. Long ago I wouldn't react at those two words Liam decided to address her as but now I could feel how wrong they sounded. How I loathed them. Those two words were like venom to my ears. If Liam knew where my thoughts were wondering off he would have me ten feet under the ground. Dead.

"Yes, are you jealous Liam?" I brought back my usual smirk and tried to relax at this conversation.

"Bloody hell no. I'm glad she's at least letting one of her brothers be near her."

F*ck. Did he need to remind me of what my status is to Melissa? A brother? "Where are you going with this?"

Liam sighed. "You won't be doing any business for a while, instead I want you to focus on Melissa. You're the only man she talks to and you are the only one she allow to be touched by. Therefor I want you to spend more time with her, go outside the Estate, let her be around people, perhaps it'll help her in some way."

I stayed silent, only because Liam had no idea what he just offered me. He was basically giving his sister to me. Only to myself. Mine. Throughout the day she will be around me, only me. By the end of the day she'll have my scent all over her, sleeping while she could inhale my aroma. The demon within my head was roaring with pleasure.

"Heal our sister." Liam continued, adding more power to my demon.

Only I wouldn't heal her the way he was imagining in his head. My way of healing involved and consisted of committing a sin. A deadly yet beautiful sin. I'll make her feel beautiful. I'll worship every single inch of her velvet skin. I'll touch her in feather like touches, make her moan for more and more until she will only be seeing me. Smell me. Hear me. Taste my want for her. I'll take over every human sense in her body. She'll wake up with me in her mind and she'll fall asleep with me lingering in her mind. Soul and.....heart.

Every touch will feel like feather against her skin. Sweet and sensual. Thoughtful and innocent. Just like my Mel.

"Yes. I give you my oath to heal Melissa." I promised, not giving away what I really was thinking.

Liam dismissed me and I went straight to my room. I jerked at my tie, losing the tightness around my neck as I sat on the edge of my bed leaning down palming my head, my grip on my hair tightened in a brutal way.

All these thoughts that was looming around my head was because of one innocent kiss. A kiss that turned my whole existent upside down. A kiss that made me speechless. A kiss that made me see the beautiful woman in front of me. My present and my future.

My beautiful sin.

I tried to fight it, I tried to laugh at my demon, shrug him off but it was to no use. I felt myself wanting the thoughts the demon was throwing at me. They were inappropriate thoughts about my sister. Mel has always been my sister. I always seen her as my little sister. I f*cking held her in my arms when she was a little adorable baby. I f*cking watched her grow into a beautiful girl. I've seen her cry and laugh, I've seen her at her highest moments and at her lowest. If Liam weren't there for her, I would be her crying shoulder.

I was the f*cking one who brought her tampons or pads, whatever the fucking hell they were called. I brought every brand, every kind, not knowing which one she would prefer. I remember how embarrassed she was, her cheeks had been flaming like wild fire.

My thoughts about her back then had been pure and innocent. The relationship between us had been like a brother and sister. At least for me. I wondered how long she had hid her feelings for me? Watching me with other women...

Can you stop bringing woman after woman inside your bedroom? In fact, just drop them. Stop bringing woman home. Can't you just rest with only one? One you could possibly love?

What does the other women have that I don't? Why can't you see me like...someone you want and desire for?

Her words were glued inside my mind. Running through my veins, stabbing my heart. She had been flaming with anger and....jealousy. I remembered how shocked I had been at her outburst, being angry that she could utter such words to someone that was meant to be her brother.

But then she kissed me.

Her inexperienced lips had moved against mine slowly and innocently. Her soft fingers had touched my naked neck.

And that was when I was all hers.

It took one kiss to toss away my innocent thoughts about her. At that exact moment she was no longer my sister. She was no longer my little sister. She was only Liam's sister.

At that moment she was my....woman.

At that moment my demon was born. She had awakened him with her kiss. With her magnificent spell.

But I was too late. She had pulled away after she eventually realized that I wasn't responding to her kiss. I had seen silent tears building in her beautiful brown iris, telling me a soft 'sorry' before she ran away from me. Out of my reach. I wanted to grab her arm, push her inside my bedroom and show her how I should be kissed. How she should be kissed. But my brain didn't listen to my demon nor my heart. My brain fought against the sinful thoughts.

But then she went through hell. The worst hell possible. She came back with a broken soul. With an empty heart. With blind eyes. She was bruised and there was nothing I wanted but to heal every wound on her body. Mentally or physically. But she hadn't let me enter her soul.

But now I had her in my fucking hands. And I was going to keep her. I'll wrap my angelic feather like wings around her beautiful body and never allowing her to escape from my powerful grip. I will show her the light in her darkness. I was going to be her light in her emptiness.

If Liam kills me for this it will be worth it. It will be the one thing I won't regret in my entire life.

I'll give myself to her. My brain, my heart and my soul. She already had them in a silver platter. She already possessed every single organ in my body. I was completely hers and nobody's else's but hers.

***

This was a short chapter I know, but don't you just like Blake's thoughts about his Mel? Could you feel his emotions or did I do a bad job with it? Be honest guys!

I can't wait to write next chapter, something special will happen *wink wink*. You will love it!

Also *cough* I'm back on Instagram! I mean I wouldn't mind if you....I don't know...followed me? Show me some love guys! I'll post some teasers here and there, just saying. Just putting it out there. If you don't want to miss it, head over to IG and follow your Vivvi! =D

My username is: AuthorVivvistory

Let's get to know each other better. Question; What is your favorite food? Mine is PASTA!

Until next time (which will be MAYBE this week or next week), Vivvi

(Sorry for any mistakes, I'll edit the story once it's finished)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 777 41
After being kidnapped by a powerful French mafia boss, Laila has no choice but to submit to her new lifestyle. She must learn to love and to trust th...
1.3M 50.8K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
1.1K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...