Star Light (News and Update b...

De _Miss_Rock_Star_

Updates about how the online animated YouTube series is going. Mais

This is the first update!
Voice actors
voice actors part2
Artist
Slow
Saint Patrick's Day

Progress

4 0 0
De _Miss_Rock_Star_

Okay so progress on the series is about to speed up a lot and I'm going to have more time to update my other books. 
I now have 2 character artists and I'm looking for a background artist still. 
I am going to start working on the imagery with the artists for episode one. 
So progress is going to speed up a lot more now and I'm going to focus 80% of my time on the series. The other 20% spread between sleep and school.  Well that's all first today I'll try to give updates as soon as I can.  Also Easters coming up I'll tell you more in the next update. 

Thank you for your patience  and cooperation!
~_Miss_Rock_Star_

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

200K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
579K 955 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
137K 14.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
65.3K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...