The Sultan's Women(Sabo x Rea...

By A_prettylittleliar

(Y/N) (L/N), a beautiful but scarred girl , captured by bandits and sold to the Ottoman Army, her home town... More

Captured
The Royal Scars
Pregnant!?
Poisonous Love
The birth
A new member of the family! Or two??
Over the years Love
I dont know what to say
The Perfect Drama
1k READS!!?!!
Let's Play a Game!
I was Tagged ^^ ♥️♥️♥️
Put it in me or I'll Slap you Silly
Why me T-T..
The Great War continues..
Christmas AU
NEW YEARS EVE
The Time Of Loss
Valentines Day
Home
2020

Oh brother, where art thou

333 20 2
By A_prettylittleliar

OPP: Yay!!! Apparently now I'm a blue Raven pirate! YAY!!! Now I feel like a REAL writer! Anyway! So this is the next chapter! But beware the title isn't supposed to be taken Metaphorically;)

Ace : what do you mean by that? O-O!? Are you planning something!?

OPP: nothing~...not~

____________________________

The whole ride was agonizingly slow, all alone, no company, not even the carriage driver is allowed to talk to me!?!

If Koala was here I'm sure she would be very miserable and lonely, if only that happened and I could see that every single day I wake up!

Unfortunately the carriage came to a sudden stop, I quickly look through the curtained windows, I see a block-aid of soldiers wearing armor that is colored...

white and blue?

I see the two guards from the palace take fighting stances, taking out there swords and shields, and I see the carriage driver, go up to talk to the men in white and blue, after a few words exchanged I see the driver retreating to inform me about the men, but what I didn't expect is to one of the mysterious men to jump out and...

CHOP THE DRIVER's HEAD OFF!!?!

I wasn't ready to see the bloody mess that was left when the head flew off landing a few feet beside the carriage's doors, causing a much bigger bloody mess, I can still see the shock on his face, still plastered on his eyes...

I see the two guards ready to attack, I quickly take my chance and hide myself in a cloak and step out of the carriage as quietly as possible, passing the decapitated head on the way, I drop down to the bushes and start running for my life, too bad I left my shoes in the carriage considering the fact those shoes were pinchy and uncomfortable, I continued running and running, trying to find my way to the Hunting palace or atleast catch up to the Royal carriage and meet up with my lover and son!

I soon find myself tumbling down a hill, caused by bumping into a small figure, I open my eyes to reveal a boy, with tousled blonde hair, with a satchel, and a weird looking bracelet,

"Please don't hurt me! I'm running away from terrifying people! Please help me!" I plead,

"I can only help people that I know or acquaintance of"

"My name is (Y/N) and I really need help of you?"

"Sulaiman, pleasure to be of your acquaintance, very well I'll help you, is there a particular place you search for?"

"I'm looking for a carriage that passed here? Or a palace any near of here?"

"That palace is the belonging of the royal family"

"Yes! Sulaiman! My son and lover are on their way there I need help from you to get there before these terrifying people notice I'm gone!"

"Very well! Hurry!"

Sulaiman led me through the forest with incredibly fast speed, after a few hours or so, we arrived in a small village, I saw many families walking around the village which triggered a memory,

Flashback!

A small, (H/L) (H/C) haired girl, walked around town with three tall figures, the two tallest of the the party of four were hand in hand, smiling gleefully at the beautiful sight of the two angelic faces infront of them,

The mysterious other tall figure ruffled (Y/N)'s (H/C) locks, "did you have fun, David sororem speciosissimam?"

Flashback ends!

Tears threatened to leave my eyes, but I can't simply allow that, I looked around for Sulaiman, but I apparently lost him through the crowd of villagers, I held my cloak tightly against my body, trying to fit in with the crowd desperately to not get recognized, I walked through the familiar streets, every step I went, I felt as if I roamed these streets before, as if I know this place, it was ok the tip of my tongue... wind chimes clattered into a beautiful melody, triggering another memory...

Flashback!

"Magnus frater, what are those?" A small (S/C) colored hand pointed at dancing pieces of metal, clattering into a peaceful symphony of harmony, lights glittering off the metal into beautiful strings of Pureness,

"They are called wind chimes, soror , they are known to make the most beautiful of music made by the wind"

Flashback End!

I can't believe it...

I look back at the wind chimes...

And back to the crowded streets...

And I noticed the familiar houses...

I know this place...

This place...

It's my home!

My brother! He's here! I left off to Russia to get married to Leo! He stayed behind here! He is here! I can finally see him from all this time!

I start running to where I remember our old house used to be! Passing through rows of children, pushing through teenagers, bumping through chest after chest, only to arrive at what I didn't expect...

The castle... and Sabo's carriage is there!

He can help me find my brother!

I scramble towards the gate only to be stopped by a path full of guards, "state your business?" He asked me firmly, "I need to see the prince"

"Which prince? And What for?"

"Prince Sabo, he is expecting me"

"Prince Sabo? Expecting you? Why would he expect you? He arrived around an hour ago, he doesn't need a poverted girl like you, he already has three children from two women, he doesn't need a third woman, especially a lower class one!" He practically spat on my face,

"Do you know who you are talking to here!?" I snapped back, "why you-!?" He was about to aim at me with his sword only to be stopped by a familiar voice,

"What do you think your doing to the future wife of Prince Sabo and mother of two of his children!?" A familiar voice boomed,

The guards eyes widened as he looked back at me and realized I was wearing a cloak and under that cloak was my gown, and he was still oblivious to notice I had a jeweled head piece and Styled hair? How ignorant and oblivious...

He immediately bowed down for forgiveness from me, I ignored him and looked at the owner of that beaming voice...

There he stood...

...

Sulaiman.

I walked past the guard and embraced my brother with no hesitation, "it's been so long, I can't believe I didnt recognize you in the forest, I missed you, fratris" I whispered to my brother, with my tears threatening to spill,

He immediately shushed me and embraced me back warmly, " I missed you too, David sororem speciosissimam "

___________________

OPP: That concludes this chapter! I'M SO SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT I WAS BUSY WITH THIS QUARTER's EXAMS!!

Law: not to mention Finals are right after...

OPP: EXACTLY 😭

Ace: BUT HEY!! AFTER THE EXAMS AND FINALS WE'LL HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO UPDATE! SO STAY TUNED!!

OPP: ah! My little darling cute freckled sexy hot potato always finds the silver lining in things...

Sabo: I hope to see you soon Reader-chan! Goodbye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.5K 23
After the death of Portgas D. Ace, the Navy wish to prevent the continuation of the bloodline of the Pirate King. They send soldiers to an island on...
27.5K 756 18
Y/n L/n has been exiled from her village. Her fellow villagers saw her as a monster, all because of something she had no control over. Though, she he...
34K 750 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
127K 4.6K 52
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...