Brotherly Love, Sisterly Sin...

By Neheigh

When the press are alerted to the odd relationship between the heel siblings, things just go from bad to wors... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Birthday Special!!

chapter 13

2.8K 75 4
By Neheigh

Finally Setsu opened her eyes and Kyoko cried out inside. Before her stood Fuwa Sho and she knew that look in his eyes. That smile on his face let Kyoko know that he was going to try and be something he could never be. Sho was nowhere even close to her Nii-san. Setsu simply looked Sho up and down before closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the wall as Kyoko screamed inside just to ignore the boy.

"That's rather rude." Sho said as he pulled one of the earphones from Setsu's ears.

The look she gave him held pure contempt. "And that's not?" Kyoko asked in perfect English.

Sho had never been good at school only barely scraping by due to Kyoko. His eyes widened, not comprehending a single word she had used. Kyoko wanted to laugh at his stupidity, but Sho wasn't happy about her showing his weaknesses.

"I know you speak Japanese." he replied finally.

Kyoko knew he was goading her into speaking with him. Keeping her voice pleasant she smirked. "Yes but you seem uneducated. Maybe your agency should send you back to school for lessons in English as well as manners, you uneducated blond gorilla."

In Sho's eyes and with the tone of Setsu's voice, he wondered just how she was complimenting him.

"Saying that... that would be rather cruel to gorillas. They are exceptionally intelligent animals, I wonder if there is anything at your level of stupidity? An amoeba maybe? Or maybe a slug?" Kyoko was elated as Sho preened under her kind sounding voice and her amused smirk. He really was an idiot.

And to think you liked him! Setsu scoffed as Kyoko shrugged. I was young and naive. Setsu just mentally shook her head. Well at least you have better things now with Nii-san, even Ren's not bad... Kyoko was shocked by Setsu's internal dialogue as much as her own complete and utter agreement with her words.

"You have a very pretty voice."

The words knocked Kyoko slightly as Setsu just raised her eyebrows as if to say, 'Is that the best you can do?'

Sho seeing this and thinking maybe this was a point he could use continued."You also have the right look for my music style. Maybe we could work together sometime?" Sho was laying it on thick. Even he knew it as he smiled winningly, leaning his body over hers to rest against the pillar. "Then maybe we could spend some time to get to know each other better."

Kyoko was disgusted as she willed Setsu to smack the git, but that wasn't Setsu's style. She was the calmer more controlled one. She smiled beautifully and just flicked her hair over her shoulder before turning on her foot and walking away with a simple,

"Not interested."

Sho's face at her reaction was one that would have Kanae laughing for ages. She had just arrived back on the scene and wondered whether to intervene. She only wished she had a camera to capture the moment for Kyoko, but it seemed the baka wasn't giving up so easy.

"Hey wait up." Sho said as he lunged forwards grabbing Setsu's arm. It was like watching Hio Kanae realised as Sho went flying over Setsu's hip. His back landed hard on the marble floor.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me!" Setsu growled now in perfect Japanese as the surrounded crowd looked on in amazement. "Would you touch all women without their consent or is it simply your lack of manners!"

Sho was grounded literally, as he looked up at the infuriated woman above him. She had seemed so sweet... so happy with his attention... or had she been? Sho wondered. He knew very little English after all. Hello and goodbye were pretty much his limit.

"Are you Ok Setsuka-San?" Kanae asked seeing the need now to step in before the girl could bring more attention to herself.

"I'm fine." Setsu replied without taking her eyes off of the still prone Sho. Her eyes simply said that he was not going to be so lucky.

"Fuwa Sho this is not your agency! Have you been invited? Why are you here? And what were you doing to Setsuka-san?" Kanae's voice was hard and cold as she layed out the simple facts.

Sho was in the wrong... and he knew it as he looked between the two women. "I was just being social, and then this mad girl tosses me! There's no telling what people like her will do!" Sho tried to say in a scathing tone as Kanae and Setsu both held back their fury.

"You would think someone about to be expedited would be more polite." Sho was using every trick in the book, but his luck was about to run short as someone who had observed the entire situation stepped forwards.

"More like you were unable to understand her polite refusal in English and then attempted to grab the young woman as she walked away."

Kyoko smiled to herself at the voice. It was none other than her friend and senpai Hikaru. He had been on his way back from speaking to Sawara-san about the need for a replacement for Bo. He had also talked about the possibly finding out where Kyoko would be returning when he had been stopped by one of his friends in the lobby. And now he was rather pleased to have done so. He had disliked the singer since he had tried to get Kyoko sacked off of bridge Rock the first ever episode because she had made a fool of him on live TV.

Sho who had finally pulled his winded body off the floor scowled at the older man as he noticed a few people in the lobby nodding in agreement. Most of the people who had understood Setsu's words had found the young wildcat of a woman funny in her dealings with the young man who seemed to believe he deserved to be there at LME. Hikaru wasn't going to let the other man know he had nearly choked laughing when Setsu had termed him a slug.

"So basically you touched an unwilling woman and now you are saying it was her fault." Kanae was making it sound worse than the situation really was and she knew it. But she could not have anticipated the next part of this unfolding drama as a slight figure strode past her and slapped Sho violently on the face.

"How dare you touch my daughter!" the shriek came as Sho staggered backwards.

The entire lobby was in awe now as the beautiful brunette stood before the blond singer who visibly cowered under the power of her gaze. Kanae was stunned by just how regal Sayuri looked as she pulled Setsu towards her. Sho looked ready to run with his tail between his legs as she touched what Kanae knew had to be a very painful cheek.

"I... I..." Sho stuttered and stammered completely taken aback.

The the three women before him were dominating, degrading him in a way he was unable to deny as he stood before them.

"SHO!" the angry shout came from the door as he closed his eyes willing himself to wake up in his bed at his apartment and for this all to be a bad dream. She had found him. He thought he had snuck away, but this was Shoko after all. "What the hell have you been doing!" Shoko growled as she approached her young charge.

"It appears he has been disrespecting my daughter!" Sayuri growled as Shoko looked on concerned.

"As if your behaviour towards Kyoko has not been bad enough! This is the final straw Sho! Apologise now and then get yourself in that car and do not move until I get there!" Her voice was not loud. But the pure emotion behind it was terrifying to the man who had been working with her for over 2 years.

Not once in all of that time had he seen her this mad. Sho simply did as she said, bowing at almost 90 degrees.

"I apologise for my behaviour." And he was gone, striding out of LME with his head held low.

"I apologise for my charge," Shoko too bowed low.

Sayuri nodded slowly. "I do not believe you are to blame for another's behaviour when not in direct contact to their actions. Though I suggest making your charge aware of the unsuitable nature of his actions if he wishes not to face the repercussions."

Shoko nodded, relief flooding her face. Sho didn't need anymore bad publicity after what he had received as if late. After Kyoko's current hiatus Sho had become almost impossible to work with. Shoko herself was at her wits end with the boy, but at least they seemed not to want to push this issue further. Even though it could help their situation Shoko thought instantly.

She considered releasing the young woman's relationship with her charge. But could she do it after such a public display she was sure Sho had caused? The red handprint on his cheek would work in her favour. She had to break Sho's bad boy unattached persona that kept his female fan base. Now wasn't the time to deal with that.

"Yes he will be justly versed I assure you. Sadly boys show their affections in silly ways. He has already lost the girl he loved through his silly actions and now it seems... Well let's just say I doubt he understands just how he feels."

Kanae knew Shoko was referencing Kyoko with her words and scowled. "He should have thought about his feelings before hurting hers. And even though I hate Sho for hurting Kyoko I am also glad in my own way. through his stupidity I got to meet a truly amazing woman."

Shoko nodded before smiling happily. "You and the rest of the world Kotonami-San. I doubt she is far off from her goal now and I myself am happy for the girl and cannot wait to see how high Kyoko can rise." Shoko bowed once more and was gone.

Chiori watched on mesmerised as Cain Heel owned the set. She had worked her way comfortably into the group of actors and actresses whilst in Riona's care. Even having the not so pleasurable meeting with a ditzy girl called Manaka who was regaling everyone within earshot about how Cain was simply misunderstood. How he was some grand Yakuza person who stole from the rich to give to the poor. Chiori had left the area not long after as well as over half of the other people. At last check the young woman was still going on, not noticing their departure.

Chiori had only half listened to the gossiping young woman saying that Cain Heel must have been born to play this role. He seemed to just have BJ down naturally. He did not do much to get into character, but Chiori saw it. Chiori saw the slight shifts in his manner and behaviour as he slowly morphed into character. Cain Heel may not be sociable or even a misunderstood Yakuza lord, but he was one hell of an actor and to Chiori that was the biggest compliment in his arsenal.

"So what do you think?" Riona asked quietly as she sat down beside Chiori in the seats supplied. They were in the middle of the filming area at the moment to avoid the crowd. But they would slowly be moving towards the outer edges of the area throughout the day.

"He's amazing," Chiori replied just as quietly.

She was pleased that even with her slip Riona nodded.

"I never really understood just how much he put into his role until after what happened with Setsuka. I saw him as not just an actor but a person. It's amazing just how much he gives for his acting. I suppose it just shows how close-minded I was being myself, as not to have seen past the mask to the man beneath."

Chiori smiled, but then she had a very amusing thought which she couldn't help but giggle because of. "Let's just not let Setsuka-san hear you say that. Maybe that's the reason she keeps herself so aloof and stays around her brother all of the time. She's hoping no one will be able to see just what an amazing man he is... maybe Manaka has it right."

She looked up at Riona, who looked into her laughing eyes and chuckled herself."Ok I can believe all of that apart from Manaka having something right!" It couldn't be helped as they both broke into silent laughter.

Cain was happy to see that at least his own tendencies did not separate the young woman from people. Setsu was happy to be with him and him alone. But outside of that bubble he knew that most people required some kind of physical contact with more than just one other person in their life.

Murasame looked on disgusted as Cain Heel stretched while getting warmed up for a stunt. He would have to jump over a moving car as it approached him at a speed of 50 mph (80.5 km/h). How had he done it? First Setsu and now Riona and possibly the cute little actress he now had following him around like a puppy? How had he made them all believe that he was more than just a living breathing BJ?

He was the one who had felt that killing aura. The one who had been hung by his neck from 40 feet in the air only to then be dropped from said height. It was him who had tried to be friendly with the little hussy only to be turned down. Now he only wished he had thought up and started this little rumour mongering himself. Yes he admitted to cashing in on it, though in no way that could be traced back to him. But still whoever had taken that first step was a genius.

Murasame half wished that he had agreed to do his own stunts so he could be the one driving the car towards Cain. Cain was fitted into his harness and ready, but after that day with the first breakdown between him and Cain Heel he had thought better of doing his own stunts.

Cain rolled his shoulders making sure the wires were correctly placed as he kept himself limbre. He knew his job. Having a stuntman for a father helped of course but still there was a little concern with the use of cars in stunts. In the back of his mind he thought of what happened with Ren the last time a car was involved. But this was a closed set and this time it was him that would possibly be hit rather than a child. The director called for silence on set and the filming began again.

Chiori held her breath as the car approached. It seemed to be going a little too quickly for her liking as she watched the stunt driver aim for the man in front of him. But she needn't have worried. In seven running strides, Cain was up and over the car, the wires carrying him with ease. Chiori privately thought that Cain could probably have performed the stunt without them. Grabbing a fresh, cold bottle of water she approached the actor as the director called a clean take. The crewmen had just finished releasing him from the harness as she approached with caution.

"Good work." she said offering the bottle to the man who looked as if he had been run over by some type of lawnmower or maybe a motorboat. Cain nodded simply and took the bottle from her. It was his way of saying thank you. She knew and did not feel the least bit upset by it.

"Is there anything you need?" she asked wondering what Setsu would have normally done for him.

"A towel if possible?" Chiori smiled and nodded as she turned away. Cain had asked in English but it had been simple and polite. She was just happy she had understood as she collected a towel from one of the tables that were laid out with items for the actors and actresses. It was as she was turning that she heard the strange sound. Looking to her left the camera cart had somehow come away from its tracks and was now heading right for her. Chiori's heart leapt to her mouth as she tried to scream but nothing came out. It wasn't until she felt the weight in her side and heard the crack of wood that she fully understood what had happened.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Murasame yelled as he held onto the now shivering wreck that was Chiori. He had just managed to get the woman out of the way of the trundle cart, but it had been really close. The sacrifice of the towels and robes table bearing the brunt of the situation.

"Are you OK?" he asked looking down at the woman in his arms.

All Chiori could do was nod as suddenly a hive of people converged on them. Murasame allowed some of the female crew to take Chiori from him as they asked if she was hurt at all. It was then that the large hand came into his view, he never thought twice as he allowed the strong force to pull him to his feet. Once he was standing he realised his mistake.

"Thank you." Cain said simply as he walked off following where the crew members had taken his temporary manager.

Riona walked over and smiled. "You OK?" she asked as she helped him brush down his clothes while checking for any obvious injuries.

"I'm fine." he said half wanting to remain angry with the woman who had been brutally honest with him. But her gentle hands running over his right arm which had taken the full weight of both himself and Chiori made him refrain.

"You were quick. I'm sure Chiori-san will want to thank you later and I see even Heel-san was grateful."

Murasame just scoffed as Riona smiled again. "You had better ask the medics for some ice to put on that arm, though I'm sure it will be fine." He just nodded and again Riona smiled.

"I want to go to Nii-san's shoot." Setsu said simply when Sho and Shoko were both out of sight.

"I don't think that would be the best idea, Setsu." Sayuri said with kind yet strong words.

"I would rather feel safe with Nii-san, than unsafe without him. It seems like I will be harassed either way." How could either Kanae or Sayuri argue with that?

Hikaru nodded politely and went to leave as Sayuri stopped him. "Thank you for your help young man." she said politely and bowed. Kanae wanted to laugh at Hikaru's blush but refrained herself as he bowed in return.

"It was my pleasure. I'm just sorry I did not see what was coming sooner. Though that was a wonderful hip flip if I may say so."

Setsu offered him a small smirk in thanks, but said nothing as Sayuri smiled. "Well having a stuntman for a father has its uses." She hugged Setsu closer to her and Hikaru bowed once more before leaving with a small smile towards Kanae.

"Come on we will go and speak to your father about going to the shoot. I think he was about to storm over and kill the young man. Luckily Lory and his assistant held him back!

Setsu looked around concerned to see a very sulky Calvin, a ruffled looking Lory and a perfectly attired Sebastian rounding the corner by the lifts. "Oya baka." Setsu mumbled.

But Kanae saw the happiness in her eyes at the thought her parents were there and they had both been willing to rush in to protect their daughter. For a moment she thought about Kyoko and the way she had talked about her adoptive father Kuu. It was almost in the same way her eyes lit up, the way Setsu's did in that moment. But maybe this was how people always reacted when they had loving parents who would give anything for their children?

It wasn't like she had much experience at this. Even if her parents had not abandoned her, they had hardly ever been there. It had always been her older brothers and sisters that had helped Kanae out... when she had let them that was.

The small argument consequently led to Setsu getting her own way. Soon not only the Heel's but Kanae, Lory and Sebastian were in cars on their way to the afternoon shooting of Tragic Marker. Kanae half wondered how showing up in such a large group would help the case of the incestuous siblings. But after a few moments Lory had declared it a brilliant Idea and had been all on board. They sat in one of Lory's less flashy limos. Kanae was thankful it wasn't the large gold Hummer version, but pearlescent blue really was a little over the top still! She watched as Setsu sat quietly beside her mother, she really hadn't said much but Kanae herself could see how much calmer she appeared now heading towards her brother.

Yet inside Kyoko was quivering, It had been at the spur of the moment. Kyoko had not thought just reacted when using Sho's own weight to push him over her hip and straight onto his back in the middle of the LME lobby. It was of course a very Setsu thing to do... though now she doubted she would ever be able to link this character to herself in fear of the repercussions! And then there was of course Ren! What was he going to do after yet another implication with Sho?

She remembered how the last incident had turned out and all she could think of was getting to Ren as soon as possible to explain exactly what had happened before he could possibly get the wrong idea! Having Ren above her on a bed may no longer frighten her as it had done before. But now she had the worry of how she would react and how far he would let her go if things got out of hand? Kyoko knew she was in love with this man now and she worried just how far she could push her resolve after everything that had been happening.

When they arrived at the outdoor shoot. They had not expected the director to come running over to apologise profusely to Lory, who thought he was there because he had heard about the accident with Chiori and the trundle cart. But as Lory became concerned for his Love Me number three the director was then forced to explain about what had happened. How the safety cable bolt had sheared off and the events that followed after that., Kanae simply wondered just what a dangerous job she and Chiori had gotten themselves into?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 23
Y/N Todoroki, Shoto's twin sister, is smart and powerful. The twins' father, Endeavour, has driven them since they were little to make them powerful...
123 35 28
Two young people married for the sake of their companies, Kurt really love her but his father keeps on forcing him to divorce with her. They love eac...
22.3K 734 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
42.9K 1.1K 18
sequel to neighbors ((: what's going to happen when hunter and y/n come face to face again after 2 years? will the secrets make things worse or bette...