Don't Leave Me {Roy Harper}

By AzaleaSS

Oliver Queen didn't spend five years on an island alone. He spent five years on an island with Rebecca Cars... More

Don't Leave Me
Big Change
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Sixteen

2.3K 79 34
By AzaleaSS

"You guys were practically kissing!" Laurel exclaims.

After I had completely ignored her pestering question last night when I went straight to my room and slammed the door, she had given up. But, seeing as it was the next morning and there was nowhere for me to hide, she had returned to annoying me.

"Laurel," I groan.

"He literally had you trapped against a wall!!!" Laurel continues as we walk into the campaign office.

We earn a few strange looks from a few of the office workers and I glare at Laurel as we walk back into Oliver's office. He looks up from his desk to offer us a small smile.

"Becca, Laurel, what can I do for you?" he asks politely prompting me to burst into laughter.

"Damn, so professional Ollie," I laugh and Laurel joins in.

Oliver glares at us as he stands up and begins to mess with his tie. I roll my eyes and walk up to him, fixing his tie. His hands gently grip my waist and I smile up at him.

"Gosh Ollie, you've been wearing tuxes and suits since you were like three years old and yet you still can't tie a tie," I say and he grins down at me.

"That's why I have you," he says with a smile.

"Uh huh," I say and smile up at him. "What would you ever do without me?" I tease him.

"Surely I wouldn't last," Oliver says sarcastically.

"Clearly," I tease him before I finish with his tie.

I gently reach up and mess up his hair. He grabs my wrist and glares down at me. I glare back at him before we both chuckle. I smile at him before I pull back, his hands leaving my waist.

"Later Ollie," I call back to him as Laurel and I walk back into the secret elevator.

As we begin the decent downwards, Laurel glances at me oddly.

"What?" I ask her and she just shakes her head. "Laurel," I push her and she sighs.

"Did you and Oliver ever like, you know?" Laurel asks as we walk out into the arrow cave.

"What?" I ask her. "You're gonna need to be a little bit more specific,"

"Were you guys ever together? Like together together?" Laurel asks me and I roll my eyes at her.

"What? Are we in sixth grade?" I ask her and she glares at me. "Yeah okay I know what you mean, okay honestly, we spent five years on a deserted island together, what do you think?"

"I mean I didn't want to assume," Laurel says quietly.

"Well, it's not what you think, yes we were together but we weren't," I say with a shrug. "It was kind of off and on until Sara came into the picture,"

"What?" a voice asks and I turn to see a nearly devastated Felicity.

"Oh Felicity, please, it was years ago, it doesn't mean anything to either of us now," I tell her quickly.

"But it still happened," she says as a tear falls down her cheek.

"A very very long time ago, before he had even met you," I say softly.

She stares down at the ground before she slowly begins to nod.

"You're right, I'm being stupid," she says and quickly turns back to her computer.

I glance uneasily at Laurel and she offers me a soft smile.

"I wouldn't worry about it Felicity, I caught Becca and Roy the other day, very close," Laurel teases and smirks at me.

Felicity lifts her head to look at me with a smirk matching Laurel's.

"How close exactly?" a voice asks and we all look to see Thea walking up to us.

"It's not important," I groan as I look away from all of their smirks.

"He had her trapped against a wall," Laurel says suggestively and I groan.

"And you two still haven't kissed?" Thea asks, surprise evident in her voice.

"No," I snap and glare at her.

"Ooohhh, feisty," Felicity says with a teasing smile. "A little defensive are we?"

"All of you can just shut up and stop smirking!" I yell at them and they all look at each other before laughing.

"Stop smirking about what?" I hear Roy ask.

We all look to see Roy, Oliver and Diggle staring at us. I see Laurel open her mouth out of the corner of my eye and I quickly grab her arm tightly.

"Nothing," I nearly yell out.

"But-" Both Thea and Felicity begin to protest but I glare at them.

"Absolutely nothing, right?" I growl harshly and they all sullenly nod.

"Ahhh princess, still as sassy as ever I see," a voice says.

I turn toward the voice to see the one and only, Barry Allen.

"Dork?" I question in disbelief.

"Did you miss me princess?" He asks with a smile and I smile widely.

I run towards him and tackle him in a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He hugs me back and I bury my face into his neck. We spin in a few circles before he puts me down.

"How are you?" I ask him eagerly.

"You know, taking down metahumans and such, no biggie," he says and shrugs it off, acting like he's so cool.

"Wow, aren't you cool?" I say sarcastically and he glares at me. "You know you love me," I say and smile at him.

"Yeah whatever," he mumbles with a smile.

"Wait, so what are you doing here? Are the others here?" I ask him as I look behind him for the rest of team flash.

"You bet your ass we are," I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn to see Cisco Ramon and Caitlyn Snow walking out of the elevator. Cisco looks around the arrow cave in awe with a lovestruck smile on his face.

"Nerd!" I exclaim and rush up to Cisco.

We embrace each other in a hug before my eyes find Caitlyn's. We share an awkward smile before I manage to say something to her her.

"Caitlyn," I greet her.

"Rebecca," is all she says back.

We hold each other's gazes, neither daring to look away. Finally, Cisco breaks the silence.

"This place is sooooo cool!" He exclaims.

"You're such a nerd," I tease him as I gently shove his shoulder.

He glares at me playfully before Barry comes up and throws an arm over my shoulder. I wrap my arm around his waist and smile up at him. He was literally like my best friend, Cisco too. I look at the rest of the team who looked mostly surprised. I meet Laurel's gaze and she motions with her eyes worriedly towards Roy. I glance at him to find him glaring at Barry but as soon as he sees me looking, he looks away. I frown but turn my attention to Oliver as he speaks.

"Uh, not that it isn't great to see you, but what are you doing here?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"We need your help," Barry says seriously.

I grin up at him.

"Of course you do, I mean you don't have me anymore so you guys must be struggling," I tease them and Barry squeeze my side causing me to squeal and squirm in his grip.

He laughs at me and I glare up at him, playfully hitting his chest.

"Ouch, why you so mean dork?" I ask him and nudge him with my shoulder.

"Only to you Princess," Barry responds with a cheesy grin.

"Princess?" Laurel asks and looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

I roll my eyes at her and shake my head, trying to tell her that Barry was literally like my brother and there was nothing going on between us.

"I'm sorry, how exactly do you all know each other?" Diggle asks us.

"Well, after Oliver and I were rescued, we um..." I trail off for a brief moment, glancing at Oliver who looks down at the ground. "...parted ways and I found my way to Central City-" I begin before Cisco cuts me off.

"Where she proceeded to annoy the crap out of us and mess up all my incredibly expensive technology," he says and glares at me.

"That was one time," I groan and both Barry and Cisco look at me disappointedly. "I only broke like two windows,"

"Yeah and you nearly took off my head," Barry adds and I frown at him.

"But I didn't," I protest.

"Uh huh, whatever," Barry says and rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, I joined team Flash and basically helped them kick ass," I say and smile at them, both of them smiling back.

"Among other things," Caitlyn mumbles and I shift uncomfortably.

"Speaking of kicking ass, guess what I brought?" Cisco says quickly and I smile at him as a thank you.

"Wait really? No way! You didn't?!" I exclaim as I realize what he's talking about.

"I did," he says and grabs a box off the table and hands it to me.

I eagerly grab it and quickly hug him.

"I love you nerd!" I exclaim before I run over to the display cases.

I run behind them and open the box and smile when I see the purple velvety leather. I smooth my hands over the uniform before pulling it out of the box. I quickly slip off my shirt and leggings before pulling the body suit over my body. I zip up the front which stops just at my throat. The sleeves run all the way down to my wrists and the whole bodysuit is dark eggplant purple. Just at my waist, there is the black head of a snake and the body of the snake curls around my right leg. I grab the purple mask and pull it over my face before walking out to the others.

"So?" I prompt them as they all look at me.

I watch as their eyes roam over my body. I shift slightly, I mean if you had an entire room of people scrutinizing you as you're wearing a skin-tight body suit, you'd be uncomfortable too.

"Damn Princess," Barry says and I smirk at him.

"You," I say and walk up to Cisco. "Are amazing,"

"I know," he says with a cocky smile.

"So what is it?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"What is what?" Oliver asks.

I look out at the others and see them all confused by what I'm asking, however, Cisco knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"Viper," he says and looks at me hopefully.

"Viper," I say, testing it out before a smile spreads across my face. "I love it,"

"It's perfect," Laurel adds with a smile.

"Oh yeah, dangerous, sexy, cunning, alluring, deadly," Barry says and walks over to me. "Just like you,"

I smile at him and gently punch his arm, "You know it,"

We both laugh and I look over at the others. They are all smiling, well not all of them. Roy meets my eyes before looking down at the ground with an angry glare. I frown as I look at him but my attention is pulled elsewhere when Oliver speaks.

"Okay, so Barry, why are you here again?" Oliver asks.

"Well, actually, I was just here to check up on Becca," he says and slings an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah and I wanted to deliver my beautiful creation," Cisco says and gestures to my bodysuit.

"Okay, then why are you here?" I ask Caitlyn, ruder than I meant to.

She glares at me and I glare back. The tension builds second by second before she finally responds.

"I wasn't about to let these two wander off on their own," she snaps back at me.

"Well, it's actually a good thing you're here because," Felicity says before walking over to her computer and plonking down in her chair. "This boomerang has traces of iron oxide in it,"

"I'm sorry, boomerang?" I question.

"Oh right, Becca, you were at work when some insane man working for HIVE we assume, attacked using a boomerang as a weapon," Felicity says.

"Cool," both Barry and I say before receiving a hostile glare from Oliver. "Not cool," we both say in unison before glancing at each other with small smiles.

"Anyways, as I said, the boomerang has traces of iron oxide in it," Felicity repeats.

"And?" Thea asks questionably.

"And Central City has the highest concentration of iron oxide in the area," Caitlyn and I say at the same time.

We glance at each other hostility before looking back at Felicity.

"Precisely," Felicity says. "Which is why-"

"Which is why we will be heading to Central City," Oliver interrupts, him and Felicity share a smile.

"Well then, off to Central City," I say and smile up at Barry.

"Off to Central City," he repeats and smiles back at me.

-

I love Barry Allen with all of my heart! Becca and Barry's relationship is supposed to be brother/sister so I hope I managed to express that! Anyways! I hope you guys are ready to see some very cute Roy jealousy and such next chapter! :)

Thanks for reading! I love seeing comments and votes! I love you all! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 325 28
Following the events surrounding Sara's death and his uneasy return, Oliver Queen soon discovers that another vigilante has set his sights on purging...
4.2K 86 10
Oliver Queen after spending 5 years on Lian yu returns to star city, to right his father's wrongs. But, what happens when Oliver is sent by Amanda wa...
67.8K 1.2K 15
Allison Allen is best friends with Oliver Queen since they were teenagers. She was on that island with Oliver for five years as well, so their friend...
4.6K 23 36
It's been several months since the Undertaking. Malcolm Merlyn is dead - or so we think. His son Tommy is dead, sacrificing his life to save his ex...