Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession

6.5K 152 74
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

"Ne, Yuki-chan, where are we going?" Ichiro asked, slowly creeping his arm around my shoulder.

"We're going to Ichiraku, it's Naruto-kun's favorite place." I smiled, ignoring Naruto, who had yanked Ichiro's arm away from me with a low growl.

"Why did they have to come, dattebayo?!" Naruto complained, pointing to Zero and Ichiro. "One is creepy-"

"It's Zero, you baka." Zero growled.

"And I don't like shirtless perve!" Naruto shouted, ignoring the two beside him as well as the people pausing to look at us.

"Granny Tsunade dosen't quite trust them, sorry guys." I muttered to the two, who only nodded. "And, Naruto-kun, Zero-chan is my cousin. Why do you still think she's creepy anyway?"

Naruto looked at Zero, who looked at him in annoyance. "Well, she gives off this weird aura.. And her eyes are really weird too-"

Just as Ichiro moved, I did as well. I blocked Ichiro's fist. He glared angrily at Naruto. Zero stood by, ignoring Ichiro, but I didn't miss the look in her eyes.

"Don't ever talk about Zero like that! I'll kill you before you insult Zero.-" My grip on Ichiro's fist tightened.

My blonde hooded my eyes as I spoke. "Ichiro. It's not safe to go around attacking people, not when you're under suspension. Naruto is especially part of that rule, not only is he precious to me, but to more than half of this village as well. So, let me put it this way. You even try to lay a finger on Naruto, and I will kill you. Even if you are a friend of my cousin's, understood?"

I looked up to glare at Ichiro's shocked eyes. Zero stepped in, placing her hand on Ichiro's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Yuki. I understand where you're coming from, we haven't gained your trust yet. It's just, like I'm guessing, you and Naruto are like Ichiro and I."

Slowly I released Ichiro, and only then did I realize the amount of people that were looking. As well as the amount of ninja's that had stopped what they were doing to draw a weapon.

"Ichiro, say you're sorry." Zero smirked, her earlier concern forgotten and replaced by a sarcastic attitude.

Ichiro clenched his teeth before sighing and grinning at Naruto. "I'm sorry, Naruto."

I ignored Ichiro's oddly bipolar moment and nudged Naruto. "Naruto-kun?"

The blonde seemed to pout, "Yeah, yeah. I'm sory for calling Zero creepy."

Grinning I placed my hands on my hips, "Good! Now let's go get some ramen!"

That brought a grin to Naruto's face. "Yosh! Oh, and Sakura-chan and Sai should be there too, Yuki-chan!"

I nodded while following Naruto, both of us forgetting the little argument that happened just a moment ago. Luckily, Zero and Ichiro seemed to do the same thing. Although, like before, Naruto would keep yanking Ichiro's arm away from me while Zero and I stayed silent.

Glancing over at Zero, I looked over her eyes. 'One red and one black, it is odd...' I thought before looking back ahead of us.

"Hey, shortie." Zero muttered.

My eye twitched before I looked at Zero. "I'm only a few inches shorter, and what do you want?"

She looked back at Ichiro and Naruto, I followed her gaze to see Naruto shouting at a grinning childishly Ichiro. "How far would you go to save Naruto?"

I blinked, "Huh, why are you asking this?" When I looked in her eyes, I saw what was almost a flash of confusion and regret.

"Would you be willing to lose something important about yourself? If it was to save him?" She muttered.

At this, I grew wary and my hand inched towards my weapons. "Oh course I would. Naruto's very important to me. Would you do the same for Ichiro?"

She paused, then almost too low for me to hear, she muttered, "I already did..."

Sakura and Sai looked at Ichiro and Zero emotionlessly. I grinned at them before introducing them. "Sakura-san, Sai-san, this is Zero, my long lost cousin, and Ichiro, her best friend. Zero, Ichiro, this is Sakura and Sai, my team mates."

Sakura offered them a smile. "Hello, Zero, Ichiro."

I glanced at Sai, who seemed to be looking at Zero. My eyes widened as I hoped he would not be trying to come up with a nickname. Quickly, before Sai could say anything, I threw my arms around Zero and Ichiro.

"Let's get some ramen!" I grinned, Ichiro grinned next to me while Zero nodded.

I blinked when I was suddenly pulled away from Ichiro and Zero, looking up I noticed Naruto pulling me to sit beside him. A soft giggle escaped me as I followed and sat next to him. A soft growl escaped Naruto when he noticed Ichiro take the seat next to me.

"Hey, Yuki-chan!" Ichiro smiled, "Can I feed you?"

"Eh?!" Sakura shouted, her eye twitching.

I sweatdropped, "Uh, no."

He pouted, "Awe, but it may help us get to know each other better."

Naruto leaned over the bar to glare at Ichiro, who only gave Naruto a closed eye smile. "Oi! Leave Yuki-chan alone! If anyone is going to be feeding her, it's me!"

I looked down at the counter at my face burned. "I can feed myself though. I have two working hands you know."

Zero sighed, "Ichiro, don't feed Yuki. You should think about feeding yourself."

Ichiro looked over at Zero, a sly grin forming on his face. "Oh, I'm sorry, Zero-chan. Do you want me to feed you instead-"

With a swift move, Zero shot out her arm and punched Ichiro in the face, sending him across the street. "Baka." She muttered.

The childish black-haired boy only chuckled before sitting back down beside me. His cheek was red from Zero's punch, but he showed no pain.

Naruto huffed beside me, "Yuki-chan, let's go train after this!"

"Oh, training? You can count me in, how about you Zero-chan?" Ichiro grinned, leaning on my shoulder.

Naruto glared, "You're not invited. On second thought, Yuki-chan, let's go do something else."

Sai looked from Naruto to Ichiro, then down at some book he was reading. A small cough from him brought the boys attention. "From what this book says, you two are fighting for Yuki-san's attention. And if you're doing that it must mean that you two like her, is this correct?"

Sakura, who was sitting beside Sai, quickly sat up strait and looked over at Naruto and Ichiro then at me, her green eyes big.

Naruto and I turned bright red while Ichiro wrapped a arm around my shoulders and snuggled his face to my face. "You're right! I love Yuki-chan!"

Sai looked at Naruto, "And what about you, Naruto?"

Naruto, who was as stiff as a board stayed silent and grew more red. I glanced at Naruto before looking back at the bowel of ramen, my lips pressed together as Naruto stayed silent. My heat drummed in my chest while I grew shaky as more seconds passed that Naruto didn't say anything.

After having that talk with Jiraiya, it would hurt to know that Naruto didn't feel anything, especially when I just came to my feelings about him.

Naruto looked at me, swallowed and opened his mouth.

"Yuki-chan!"

"Naruto-niichan!"

Naruto and I turned around to see Konohamaru and Akami. A loud bang was heard, followed by Sakura moaning painfully. Sai glanced at Sakura, "um, Sakura-San, are you okay?"

"Stupid Genin..." She muttered.

I smiled, shoving Ichiro away from me, "Hey, Akmai-chan, how are you?"

The little neko with pink hair grinned at me before jumping in my arms, "I've been great! Kono-kun and I were just going to get some ramen." Her ears twitched before she looked at Ichiro, who sat with a pout on his face. Pointing her finger in his face rudely, she asked. "Who is this?"

I laughed lightly, "Akami-chan, that is Ichiro, and beside him is Zero, my long lost cousin."

She stared at Ichiro blankly before muttering, "You feel guilty."

His eyes widened as his childish look disappeared. "W-What?"

Akami looked over to Zero, who was looking from Ichiro to Akami. "And you feel... Is that regret?"

"Akami-chan, you're doing it again." Konohamaru muttered, making Akami blink.

Her eyes widened before she bowed, "I'm sorry! Lately my more animalistic side, I guess you could say, comes out and makes me say weird things."

I raised an eyebrow, "That was animalistic? I thought you would have gone more hissing and growling like..."

She rubbed her head, looking away. "Not really, in my clan we take after animals, which is why I look like this, and the cat is the blunt and curious animal. Which makes me blunt and curious, and along with that I can sense people's emotions quite well, so when my 'animalistic' side comes out, it's more like I become blunt and curious."

I grinned, "That's so cool!"

She looked at me before matching my grin, "Yeah, I guess it is!"

Naruto looked at Akami, "So, you're like a cat or something?"

She looked at me then at Naruto, a smile still on her face. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Naruto-nii! I wanted to show you my new jutsu!" Konohamaru shouted, making Akami's and my eye twitch as we already knew what was going to happen.

Naruto grinned, giving Konohamaru a thumbs up. "Yeah!-"

I punched Naruto in the face just as Akami did the same to Konohamaru. "No way! I know what you guys mean! And there is no way that's going to happen! Last time Konohamaru used me as a model!" I shouted, my face burning from embarrassment.

Naruto groaned from his spot on the ground, seeing as I was being nice, I just knocked him off his chair. "Y-Yuki-chan... Thanks for not hitting as hard as normal..."

Ichiro stood next to Zero, although unlike Zero, who stood with a bored expression, Ichiro was grinning at Naruto and I. I sighed as Sakura, Sai, and even the two genin had joined us to train. Although Ichiro and Naruto wanted to spar, Zero and I decided to step in in hopes of them not killing each other.

"Go Yuki-chan!" Akami shouted, "Kick her ass!"

"Yeah! Naruto-nii! Show him not to mess with your girl!" Konohamaru shouted, making Naruto and I freeze.

Ignoring his comment I looked at Naruto then at Zero and Ichiro. "Okay guys, obvisily, as this is training, you are allowed to attack, but nothing fatal. That means no Rasengan, Naruto-kun."

Naruto huffed but nodded, smiling content I looked back at Ichiro and Zero, who nodded in agreement. Sakura stepped in between us, "Okay, on three you guys go. Remember, any weapon is allowed, just not fatal hits."

"One." A smirk formed on my face while a almost identical one formed on Zero's face.

"Two." Ichiro and Zero pulled their swords while Naruto formed a shoadw clone handsign. I tensed, ready to attack, my chakra spiked as I readied to focus chakra to my eyes.

"Three!" As soon as Sakura gave the command, I shot off towards Zero, who had been going for Naruto.

Seeing me her right eye widened, already having formed handsigns a multi-colored crystal sword formed in my hand. Slashing down our swords clashed.

My eyes widened as I felt the strength behind her sword, unlike other opponents I could tell she was skilled in the large sword. jumping back from her my green eyes changed to the Uchiha's Sharingan.

"Not bad, but you're going to have to do better!" She shouted, charging at me.

I ducked under her sword, having anticipated her moves, before elbowing her in the stomach. She let out a sharp breath. Quickly placing my hand on her arm, I left a seal before jumping away from her. Not paying attention to Naruto's fight with Ichiro I stared at Zero.

She seemed shocked, like it wasn't often she got hit. While she recovered from her shock, I formed a shadow clone to sneak up on her right. I charged at her just as my clone grabbed onto her, her eyes widened before she turned her head completely to look at my clone. I held my crystal sword to her neck, making her freeze.

I grinned, hiding the weird suspicion of her black eye. "I win, Zero-chan."

She quickly wiped her surprised look off her face and turned it to a smirk. "Only because I went easy on you, Shortie."

"Hey!" I complained.

"I won!" I turned to see Naruto stuck in the ground, a shocked look on his face while Ichiro danced around, his sword back at his hip.

"H-How..." Naruto muttered.

Ichiro grinned at Naruto, "Didn't I tell you? I have two natures, lightning and earth. Now that our fight is done, Zero-chan did you win-" His grin faded when he saw a stressed out Zero.

 Her teeth clenched before she smiled at Ichiro, "Looks like Yuki is stronger than I am..."

 I didn't miss the guilt that filled through Ichiro's eyes, but he quickly covered it up with a smile while he ran to me. "Yuki-chan! You're so strong to beat Zero-chan!"

I ducked under Ichiro before appearing beside Naruto, leaving Zero and Ichiro blinking. I kneeled down to Naruto, who was still stuck under ground. "Hey, you okay, Naruto-kun?"

He looked at me, "I-I lost to him..."

"What's wrong? You're normally not this distraught when you're beat." I muttered, making him sweatdrop and look down.

"It's because before I didn't have a person competing for your love..." I leaned in closer.

"Huh? What was that?" I asked, tilting my head.

He looked away, "Nothing, Yuki-chan. Can you just help me get out of here."

Nodding I made a fist before punching the ground. Luckily it didn't leave as big of a dent as it normaly would have, but just enough for Naruto to get out.

"Thank you..." Naruto muttered, glancing at Ichiro, who was talking to Zero.

"Yuki-chan! That was great!" Akami grinned, I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Naruto-nii! What was that?!" Konohamaru shouted, pointing at Naruto, who sulked.

Sakura walked over to me, "Yuki, did you notice-?"

I nodded, "Zero's left side, her black eye. Yeah, I noticed. I'm guessing it's from something to do with Ichiro, since he seems guilty about something."

She nodded, "Yeah. Hey, have you introduced them to anyone else?"

"Shikamaru has met them, but other than Shikamaru and you guys, nobody else had really met them." I answered, Sakura smiled.

"Let's all go out for some barbecue! We'll invite everyone!" She smiled before muttering something about Ino and Ichiro, I didn't quite hear it though.

"Yeah! That sounds great!" I grinned.

I stood next to Ichiro and Zero as I introduced them everyone. "Zero, Ichiro, that's Kakashi sensei, you already know Naruto-kun, Sai-san, Sakura-san, Choji-kun and Shikamaru-kun. Beside Shikamaru and Choji is Ino, their a team. Next to Ino is Hinata, Kiba, Akamaru-kun, and Shino, and their sensei Kurenai. Beside them is Neji, Lee, Tenten, and their sensei Gai. Guys, this is Ichiro and Zero." I smiled.

Ino and Sakura glanced at each other before making a spot beside them. "Ichiro-kun! Why don't you sit next to me!" Ino smiled.

Ichiro glanced at her before pushing Zero towards them. "No thanks, I wanna sit next to Yuki-chan! Zero-chan, why don't you sit next to them!"

Zero glanced at Ichiro, "You need to stop your little fantasy with my cousin, Ichiro."

He chuckled, "Not gonna happen, Zero-chan."

Neji glared coldly at Ichiro, making a seat avaliable next to him. "There's a seat here, and there is only one spot next to Naruto." I seemed to miss the look that Hinata sent to Neji.

"Yeah! And Yuki-chan is going to sit next to me!" Naruto grinned, pulling on my arm before making me sit down.

Ichiro pouted before sitting next to Neji and Lee. Lee turned to look at Ichiro, "You seem very youthful, and a friend of Yuki's is a friend of mine!"

Ichiro grinned back at Lee, "Cool! I'm pretty sure I'm youthful too!"

"So, Zero, you're Yuki's cousin?" Kakashi asked.

Zero looked at Kakashi, "Yeah, her mother's brother was my father."

Kakashi rubbed his chin, "I didn't know Mai sensei had a brother..."

Naruto looked at me, "Y-Yuki-chan, about earlier, what Sai said when we were getting ramen. I wanted to say that-"

"Hey! Why didn't I get invited to this party? Hmm?" Naruto was interrupted by Tsunade. "Is it because I'm the Hokage or something?!"

My eyes widened before I pointed to Sakura, "Sakura-san was the one who invited everyone!"

"Yuki!" Sakura shouted, her eyes twitching.

I laughed, ignoring the strange chill that went through my body, as if something important just happened.

End of chapter 48! I'm sorry for the tardiness! I hope you guys liked the chapter :) lately I've just been a lot more busy and with school it's been hard and all, but I will try harder to upload on time! And I'm going to apologize if the chapters aren't as good as they normally are, I just feel like these last couple of chapters haven't been as good as some of my others, so I'm sorry!

Good news though! You won't have to wait too much longer for Yuki and Naruto to confess... maybe :3

 This is not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
5.7K 217 13
Naruto Uzumaki, the human sacrifice. Wonder what would happen if he discovered his heritage earlier? Well, here's a take on that. Follow Naruto as h...
201 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...
8.3K 112 21
Sequel to Fairy x Naruto : Lucy's training (Book one) It's already three years since Lucy and Sasuke leave the village. Lucy had become stronger tha...