secrets

By MariChat1421

marinette is secretly a princess of china . she only finds out when . Mari , Adrien , Alya and Nino are chose... More

Chosen
The Locket
The Truth Comes Out
packing up

the trip

8.7K 209 111
By MariChat1421

The class and Madame boustier are there as well but the four our chosen the meet the royals
We boarded the plane.
" Marinette , Adrien , Alya and Nino you are going in first class." Madame boustier announced . We took our seats . Alya wanted to talk to me about my secret . Nino and Adrien were on the other side of the plane so they could still talk to us . I sat by the window with my bag on my lap . I would've put it with the rest of my stuff but it had my tiara inside and didn't want to break it .
"So you are royalty" she whispered in my ear Nino must have heard her as he looked at both of us .
"Your what" he exclaimed .
I turned to face him shocked .
"You can not tell any one " I demanded looking at Adrien .
"What . What tell anyone what" Adrien asked very confused .
"Nothing " I said turning away .
He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to talking to Nino . Who didn't dare tell him about what Alya said . Madame boustier came in with Chloe behind . I groaned at the sight of the mayor's daughter .
"Why is maribrat here ?" She asked . Madame boustier .
"She just is Chloe ." Madame boustier explained . Chloe groaned .
" Why is she here ?" Alya asked Madame boustier clearly annoyed .
"Alya!" I exclaimed . I hated Chloe even more then she did but I never would do anything like that .
"She wanted to talk to Adrien ." Madame boustier explained , looking at Adrien . I heard Adrien groan softly . I giggled a little . Adrien got up and walked past Nino to Chloe and madame boustier .
"Yes Chloe" he said annoyed by the fact that she wanted to talk to him . Again .
"I missed you adrikins" Chloe chirped . Making me and Alya gag a little .
After about 10 minutes of Chloe flirting with Adrien she left .
"Thank God . She's gone " I whispered to Alya . She laughed . I started to laugh to. The boys stared at us .
"S-sorry" alya said trying not to laugh .
They turned away and carried o with there conversation .
I told Alya everything in a whisper hoping Adrien and Nino didn't hear us . Luckily they didn't .
After we had all talked it was late .
"What should we do ?" I asked my friends .
"Sleep" Adrien said .
"No" Nino said looking at me and he bowed slightly .
"Let's play truth or truth " alya insisted .
"Ok" Adrien groaned .
"Ok Adrien truth or truth?" Nino asked him .
"Obvious" Adrien stated .
"Ok . Who do you like . And remember it has to be the truth ?" Nino asked .
Adrien turned red . Nino smirked .
"Umm. Well. I . I k-kind a like m-mari" he said his voice trailing off .
"What was that ?" Alya asked him .
"I k-kind of . Sort of like m-mari " he whispered again but in Nino's ear . He turned to face him .
"Really" he said raising his eyebrows .
"Mari truth or truth?" Adrien asks quickly before Nino said any thing .
"Truth . Duh" I stated .
"OK do you have any secrets?" He asked getting a little closer to me .
"Yeah . I mean everyone has a secret or two " I answered him .
"Alya truth or truth ?" I asked my best friend .
"Truth she said bravely .
"Do you want to be my lady in waiting?" I whispered in her ear .
She looked at me shocked .
"Are you serious?" She asked me .
"Of course I am " I said . With that a smile spread wildly across her face .
"I will take that as a yes " I giggled . She jumped up at her seat and grabbed me up as well .
"Calm down " I told her .
"Lady Alya" I whispered in her ear making her laugh .
We played for hours before I fell asleep on adrien's lap .
I woke up to some one stroking my hair . I looked up to see Adrien was the one stroking me .
"Morning" I said sitting up .
He looked shocked to see me up this early .
"Uhh. Morning" he replied turning slightly pink .
I don't know why but Adrien kissed me . And I kissed back .
"Yasss !" Alya screamed as she saw us making me jump .
She dragged me off when Nino went to talked to Adrien .
"Explain" she demanded
"princess " she said cheekily .
And I did so I told her what happened .
Chloe came in wearing a yellow kimono . She failed completely as she entered .
"Adrikins!" She yelled going to kiss him . Adrien pushed her away and walked to me m I didn't expect him to do what he did . He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me gently . I wrapped my arms round his neck and kissed him back .
"How dare you!" She screeched walking away angrily . Nino and Alya whooped together in excitement . I broke the kiss .

Alya and I walked away to get changed .
I wore a black dress with black ankle boots and my handbag were I put my tiara in .

Alya got changed in to a pure and black dress with black boots.

" I have to tell him" I declared .
Alya looked at me in shock .
"You can't Mari " she said holding my shoulder .
" Well I might have to if we become serious . Well that is if we are a thing " I said .
"Mari you and Adrien are a thing . And yes you will have to tell home if you guys get super serious . "  She said squeezing my shoulder gently .
"Are you sure we're a thing ?" I ask her  . She nodded and walked into the first class area . Adrien turned round and saw me anger the room . He looked shocked to see me were a dress . I smiled warmly as I sat down next to Alya .
"Umm. You look ice Mari" he said staring at me
" Uh I me-mean nice ,  you look nice " he corrected .
"Thanks " I replied as he sat next to me . We spent hours of time on the plane by talking about everything . I looked over to Alya who nodded signalling me to tell Adrien about me being Chinese royalty .
"Umm. Adrien . I have something to tell you " I declared . He looked at me nervous .
"W-what is it " he asked slightly shaking .
"Umm. I . I maybe the princess of china " I said rubbing the back of my neck .
He look at me shocked . I nodded as he was about to say something silencing him .
Soon after I told him we landed home . We had arrived in China .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...