Teen Wolf Preferences. (Girl...

By TheoRaeken5696

Let's Get One Thing Straight Before Anything Else, Teen Wolf Belongs To Jeff Davis, Not To Me. This Is A Book... More

#02 What You Are.
#03 Who's Your Sibling. (Brother/Sister.)
#04 Who's Your Best Friend(s).
#05 She Asks You Out.
#06 Where You Had Your First Date.
#07 What She Calls You.
#08 What You Call Her.
#09 Your Name On Her Phone.
#10 Her Name On Your Phone.

#01 How And Where You Meet.

1.6K 22 2
By TheoRaeken5696

Hayden Romero:

At Cinema.

"Nobody's P. O. V."

"Can the both of you put your phones away? Scott can howl if he needs you." Mason says. You, him and Liam are best friends and Mason had convinced the two of you to go at a club with him. "I just feel like I should be doing something." Liam says. "We. We should be doing something." You correct Liam and he puts his phone away.

"And besides, werewolves only howl when they're in trouble, like when they're being attacked and need help or backup. In other situations Scott just texts us." You say, Mason looking impressed at first but then somewhat disappointed when you tell him about Scott just simply texting you if he needs your help.

"The both of you need a break from the supernatural stuff." "A break? We just started again. We had enough time away from the supernatural stuff during 6 months." You argue with Mason. The three of you walk up a few stairs and stop in front of a door, Mason knocks on it while the three of you wait for it to open.

The door opens to reveal a girl with dark hair, dark eyes as well and wearing black clothes. The first thing, or more like person that she spots is Liam. She immediately rolls her eyes at him and her line vision lands on you. You keep on using your phone, not once glancing any other way and not noticing her staring either. Or how she'd call it 'admiring'.

She instantly takes in your features. She memorizes your eye color, hair color, hair length, your height, everything. You feel an intense and hard stare towards you and you finally lift up your gaze and notice the girl in front of you. Just how she did, you admire her and memorize every physical thing about her.

Mason has a smile in between a smirk plastered on his face while his eyes are flickering between you and Hayden. Liam's eyes are flickering the both of you too, but instead of smirking or smiling, he has a weird expression on his face. They had both known that you're bisexual (A/N: If not, please just roll with it.) but they never thought this would happen.

At least Liam didn't think that something like this would happen between you and Hayden, the girl who hates his guts, the girl that wants to rip his head off, the girl who had punched him in sixth grade after a misunderstanding, and lastly, the girl who would do anything to annoy and bother the hell out of him.

You memorize every feature of her, memorizing the simple and basic things like her hair color and length, her height and lastly her eye color while finally meeting her gaze, your eyes locking. She notices that she's staring and immediately feels embarrassed and looks to another side.

"I'm not letting him in." She tells Mason, referring to Liam. "You said I could have a plus two." Mason says. "I didn't say one of those could be a plus Liam." She says with a more serious face, trying to hide her embarrassment, but on the inside, she feels as if she's dying from how highly embarrassed she feels due to her keeping a hard stare at you.

"I'm his flight attend meant." Liam says as excuse. "I thought we were his flight attend meant." You tell Liam. "Well then with more reason I don't need to be here, he has you." Liam says while starting to walk away. "No, you're staying." Mason says as he stops Liam from walking away.

Mason places an arm around Liam's shoulder and places his other arm around your shoulder. "How about me plus him plus her," Mason starts and then sighs, he pulls out fifty dollars from his pocket and places his arm around your shoulder again. "Plus fifty." Mason finishes saying while holding up the fifty dollar in between his pointer and middle finger.

Hayden looks at the dollar and then at Liam, glaring at him, but when she looks at you and her eyes slightly soften. She snatches the dollar from Mason and pushes the door open wider. "Welcome to Cinema." She says. Mason unwraps his arms from you and Liam, you walking in first with Liam behind you and Mason following the both of you, but Hayden stops him.

"Mason, can I… talk to you for a sec?" "Sure." Mason answers her while giving the both of you a look for the two of you to keep walking and that he'll catch up. "Can you tell me what they're saying?" You ask Liam and he nods, repeating everything they say. "What's up?" "Who's that girl?"

"Oh, her," Mason says and Liam tells you he can practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Her name's Y/N." You look in direction of Liam and ask. "What's that girls name?" "Hayden."

Tracy Stewart:

At The Dread Doctors Lab.

"Nobody's P. O. V."

"Why do I even have to come here? I don't like it here and I'd rather be at home." You tell your brother, Theo Raeken. That's right, Theo Raeken, is your brother. The both of you are your only family and just like him, you had been turned into a Chimera. And just like him, you were a Chimera success too.

The both of you were turned into Chimeras at the same time, years ago, but unlike him, you were a year younger when the Dread Doctors turned you into a Chimera and like him, you're part coyote and part wolf. Theo had just recently brought back to life a few Chimera failures and he wants you to 'meet' each other.

"You have to come here because I want my pack to know who you are and to know that if they hurt you I'll kill them slowly and painfully." He says and you roll your eyes but in a playful way while he wraps and arm around your shoulder, pulling you into a hug as you keep on walking towards where the Dread Doctors use to work.

"And besides, the Dread Doctors left, they're not here anymore so you'll be fine." He says. "I'd still rather be at home." You argue while coming to a door in the way of the tunnels. He opens the door for you and let's you walk in before him, he had always had a soft spot only for you and it was no secret, not that he wanted it to be.

You instantly notice Corey who was one of your friends. Your friendship had started when you noticed his somewhat strange behavior. You had helped and explained him the supernatural, it's not like you were against Theo, you just don't want any young teenager to die when they could have a whole life ahead of them.

You and Corey had immediately became friends, in fact you were there with him at the hospital when his now ex boyfriend, another Chimera, had stung him. Theo hadn't brought Corey back just because he's useful for him, he has also brought him back because he's your friend and wants you to be happy too.

You were instantly greeted by a hug from him while you both smile and Tracy stares at you as Josh simply rolls his eyes. She had never seen you before, and you're both in the same school, except that you're in Junior year. Tracy didn't even know that Theo has a sister until Corey had mentioned you.

The thing is that yours and Theo's scents are similar but in a very specific and certain way, which makes her notice you're both siblings. Tracy can't help but notice that, from her point of view, you have the most perfect and beautiful smile while she has to bite her lip to prevent her from smiling at the sight of your smile.

Soon enough you and Corey pull away from the long and somewhat comforting hug and Theo clears his throat, capturing your attention and for all of you to look in his direction as he starts to speak. "This is Y/N, she's my sister and I hope for all of you to treat her well or you'll regret it." He simply says.

You face palm yourself slow enough for nobody to hear it while shaking your head side to side, but they saw. It's just that in your opinion sometimes Theo can be embarrassingly too over protective of you. "Y/N, you already know Corey, and they're Tracy and Josh." He says while signalling towards them.

You had looked back at them but as soon as you did, your eyes locked with Tracy's. You can't deny that she has good looks while you, well... stare at her and she does the same. To cover up the fact that you were staring at her while Theo's talking you smile softly at her and look back at Theo, unaware of her small blush.

Malia Tate/Hale:

At School.

"Nobody's P. O. V."

"So Malia, you remember the coyote that I told you that turned into a girl?" "Yeah." You answer Stiles while you're both walking towards a classroom. Stiles had just asked for your help because everybody of the pack had lost patients in Malia because she's not learning fast on how to be and act like a human.

So sense you haven't tried to show her how to act like a human, yet, Stiles had asked for your help. You had only heard about the lost coyote that turned out to be Malia, a girl from the Tate family that got lost and that her real father isn't really Mr. Tate, it's Peter Hale. That's exactly why she needs a lot of guidance.

"Okay so she's gonna have to learn how to act like a human instead of a coyote because she nearly ripped off a freshman's head when he accidentally pushed her." "So, your point is?" "We've all tried to teach Malia to be more human and she isn't getting anything, in other words we've lost our patients and you're the only one who hasn't tried to teach her." Stiles answers.

You both make it to the classroom and you open the door, walking in with Stiles behind you as he then closes the door. The classroom is empty except for the pack and a girl with dirty blondish hair sitting on a chair, giving you her back. "Alright, she's here." Stiles informs, the pack now looking at you.

"Thank god you're here." Lydia, your sister, says. Yep, the queen of the school, is your sister. Lydia's voice referring to somebody else captures Malia's attention and out of curiosity she turns her head around and sees you. Her mind goes completely blank and she barely even blinks while she observes you.

"Okay! Anyways, Malia, Y/N. Y/N, Malia." Stiles says, introducing the both of you and you can't deny that she has good features. As an instinct and as a natural thing, you stretch out your hand for her for a handshake. Malia looks at you with a weird look on her face, not knowing why you stretched your hand out.

"Oh um, when you meet somebody you're supposed to shake their hand, or you can just smile or say a simple 'hi'." You explain. "Or a 'hello'." Stiles says. "A 'hi' is shorter and more common." You argue. "Mimimimimimi." He childishly mimics you, you and Stiles don't always exactly get along with each other.

Malia shrugs at your explanation and shakes your hand how you had explained. With anybody else she would've gave an awkward and weird expression to whoever would've explained that to her, but she just for some reason couldn't find herself to say no to you, besides she, as weird as it sounds, wanted to make physical contact with you.

You shake back her hand and she smiles at you how you had said she could do too while you look at Stiles with a victorious smirk and he rolls his eyes at you.

Kira Yukimura:

At School.

"Nobody's P. O. V."

The new history teacher keeps on explaining a few things about him and how his daughter is new at school too and bla bla bla. You aren't really paying much attention, instead, as boring as it might sounds, your reading a few of your notes about history that might help you out in the subject, all tho you don't need help due to your perfect grades.

You hear a loud thud at the back of the classroom, interrupting your lecture and you turn around to see where and who provoked the thud, noticing that the entire students in the class, including your friends Scott and Stiles, looking at the back of the room too. You instantly notice a girl with her head down against her desk and her hair covering her face and part of the desk too.

She slowly lifts her head up and her hair starts to get off of her face while she smiles awkwardly and you suppose she's the daughter of the new history teacher, Mr. Yukimura. Your eyes slightly widen for a small moment and you instantly ask yourself how she can not have friends how her dad said?

She seems nice and somebody who would be a great friend. Her gaze meets yours and she almost immediately looks away in somewhat shyness and embarrassment, but not before locking eyes with yours and observing you. You soon realize that everybody of the class, except for you, looks back at the teacher.

You turn back at the front of the class towards the teacher but keep on glancing back at Kira, unaware that she's doing the same to you, your gazes occasionally meeting only for the two of you to quickly look away due to embarrassment from being caught staring at each other.

A/N: I'm so sorry the Kira one was really short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
80.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
184K 18.7K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...