Blackstone

By DangerouslyShady

*****PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS FORCED TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE MANWHORE***** Getting married is a day most girls dayd... More

Blackstone
Forced to Take the Town Car
The Girl Who Boils My Blood and The Drive
The Deceitful Bastard and The Dress
The Alluring Girl and An Emerson
The Drool-Worthy Man and The Painful Heels
The Simpleton Girl and The Article
The Worried Man and The Hospital Bed of Chaos
The Sleepwalking Girl and The Expensive Couch
THE MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH MY PROFESSOR AND THE COFFEE
The Impatient Girl and The Return
The Model Man and The Fever
The Homesick Girl and The Blackstone Family Visit
The Wealthy Man and His Family
The Drunk Girl and The Interview
The Exhausted Man and Yet Another Arguement
THE MISSING GIRL AND THE MIDNIGHT RUN
The Clueless Man and The Stupid Realization
The Impressionable Teenage Girl and The Confession
The Never-Changing Man and The Truth That Hurt
The Girl In My Mind and The Christmas Eve Plans
The Handsome Stranger and The Fancy Party
The Extravagant Girl and The Incomparable Beauty
The Tabloid Filled Man and The Wrong Number
The Girl Who Came Home Late and The Kiss
The Jealous Man and The Hickey
The Flustered Girl and Hudson
The Peaceful Man and The Hot Chocolate
The Girl Who Babysits and The Suspect Reveals Himself
The Man of Surprises and The Engagement Announcement
The Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Breathe and The File
The Man Who Speaks Romantically and The Theory
The Girl Who Went To Prom and The Brother
Rescue
The Sobbing Girl and The Gun Shot
The Man Who Fought Death and The Emotional Day
The Girl Who Graduated and The Family Dinner
The Man With The Ring and Space
The Stark Girl and The Child
The Heartbroken Man and The Horrible Mother
Test Results
Meeting
The Man And His Plan
The Girl Who Was Drugged and The Twin
The Man Who Snaps and The Business Deal
The Flower Girl and The Realization
The Man Who Was Left At The Alter and The Outcome of It
The Last Kiss
Parents
Anniversary
Patience
Fury
The Truth
Sorry
Love, Mom
Steps to Forgiveness
Equals
Pumpkin Pie
Venus
Epilogue

The Man Who Pretends and The Tickets

44.4K 1.7K 289
By DangerouslyShady

Sage

LOVE

That was the only thing that could explain why Scarlett defends her mother so frequently. No matter what that woman did she continues to tell us that we're wrong about her. Despite her openly being a villain that she is, in fact, the complete opposite and is a good person.

So I thought that I'd work my best to show her what actual love is.

But when Greyson came home and told me what happened, how the conversation went my heart dropped.

"She's..." I start.

Greyson rips off his tie and throws it on the bed. "Fucking shit, she was the good guy after all."

"But she...But she..."

He looks at me, shaking his head. "Sage we didn't know."

"Greyson, she's so young." I frown.

I watch him shake his head, a war of emotions swimming through his mind. The woman we hated so easily turned out to be the truly good one here. Who only wanted one selfish request and that was her daughter. But became selfless the moment she pushed her to us.

Greyson leaned against the dresser and sighed. "You know I can't ignore this Sage, no matter how much the thought of being around her makes being stabbed in the eyes tolerable, I have to help."

"How can you help?" I walk over to him. "Be practical Greyson, there's no amount of money in the world that can guarantee an easy exit from death."

He looked me in the eyes. "I know that Sage, I'm not an idiot, but I will make sure she has all the support from the Blackstone family. She's the mother of my child and that means she's under our care too, even if she makes Medusa look angelic."

"Just make sure you know before going into this that whatever happens, it won't be your fault—"

"It's always my fault." Suddenly he pushes himself off of the dresser and stares down at me, his entire shadow engulfs me.

"But Greyson this—"

"I wished for her death, Sage." He spat out. "I wished for it over and over again, I hoped for the moment she would lose her life for taking my child away. Worst of all when she told me she was dying I felt bad but I didn't care, I thought it was karma returning the favor and felt relief that maybe I would never have to see or hear about Bianca again."

From the corner of my eye, I see someone standing someone at the doorway.

Scarlett stared at Greyson, her glare cold and full of betrayal. Her eyes were shiny like glass, tears threatening to come out. I watch as she fought them back and hold grip the sides of her dress with her small hands.

As expected the small child ran off from the room and I hear the stomps echo throughout the hallway. The urge to run after her rushed through my veins but before doing so I turned my attention back to Greyson.

Before I could say anything or yell at him, I noticed he never moved his eyes from me. That he didn't even pay attention to his daughter. Then my glare drops down to his hands and just like Scarlett's his were gripping the edge of the dresser. He wanted to run after her just as much as I did, probably more than me.

So why doesn't he...?

Unless...

Greyson pushes himself off of the dresser and maneuvers himself around me. However, he doesn't head towards Scarlett. Instead, he walks in the direction of the bathroom and instinctively I grabbed his upper arm.

"Let go of me, Sage. I'm going to take a shower." He says, facing the door.

"No." I reply.

He chuckles dryly. "You want to come in with me? I could use some alone time."

"Turn around Greyson."

He doesn't turn around.

"Greyson...look at me."

Silence.

His body language gave away everything, he's trying to brush this off instead of fixing this. That's not the Greyson I've grown accustomed to. Especially if this is the same man that lit up when he found out that very little girl was his child. There's no way he'd ever let her out of his sight unhappy.

"Grey—"

"Quit it." He snatches his arm away from my hold. "I'm going to shower, why don't you leave. I want to be by myself."

I frown and grab him back. "No."

"Sage, leave." He growls.

"And I said no." I repeat. "You're not getting any alone time until you turn around."

"Fine." Finally, he begins to turn around.

My assumptions were made real when I looked at his face. All the questions I had were answered and just as I was about to speak he opens his mouth.

"Good? So either you're leaving me by myself or going in that shower with me because I have no intention of being—"

"Talk to her." I speak up.

He silences.

"Go apologize for being an idiot. And tell her you were lying." I demand.

He scoffs. "But I wasn't."

"Enough, we both know you were half honest about that."

Greyson's jaw hardens.

"We've been through too much for me not to pick up on the famous Blackstone habits. A frequent one I see from this family is you always want to be the bad guy so someone else isn't." I cross my arms. "You knew she was standing there that's why you said those things, you want Bianca off the hook in Scarlett's mind."

When his eyes drop I knew I was right.

"Bianca didn't turn out to be the bad guy but she's not the hero either Greyson."

"Are you saying I'm supposed to be her hero Sage?" His eyes slide back to mine.

I shake my head. "You're supposed to be her father. She doesn't need to be saved, she needs to be loved. Bianca loves her but she knew what she was doing when she treated Scarlett that way. She knew that by pushing her away and towards you that Scarlett would get the love she deserves from a loving parent."

"It's her mother."

I smile carefully. "Yes, she is, but right now Bianca needs to fight her own battles. You need to man the hell up and go to your daughter that you were being an idiot and treat her to ice cream."

"I can't have Bianca be the bad guy to her own child."

I reach for his hand and tightly grasp it. "We both know Scarlett will never think Bianca is the bad guy. No matter how poisonous she was to her."

"How do we know that for sure? I hated my father for so long..."

"You were angry at your father you never hated that man, honestly I don't know how you couldn't love him he's a savage." I snicker. "But I know when the Blackstone's love, they love hard. Even though you heavily dislike Bianca, I know a part of you cares about her deeply. And Bianca clearly shares similar ways of loving someone. You and her combined into a child, I can only imagine how hard it is to unlove someone."

Once I finished Greyson stormed out of the room, towards the one person he wanted to be with the most at that moment.

A wave of loneliness hits me, I never want to take the attention of a child away from their parent but the feeling of always being second is one I'm not quite used to.

~*~

The next morning I wake up to an empty bed, Greyson never came back to the room last night and I didn't leave hoping to not disturb their father daughter moment. They both must've fallen asleep on the couch watching TV.

I sigh throwing the covers off me and sliding off of the bed. That annoying lonely feeling keeps sneaking its way inside me and I don't know how to fight it. 

No one said loving Greyson was going to be easy and sure you love Greyson more than anything and he loves you just the same but never more than he can for Scarlett. But that's a good thing there are so many children without that feeling. I'd hate it if my Dad didn't put me number one in his heart.

All is good just as long as he loves me and only wants to be with me and of course Scarlett that's what matters. His two girls.

"We've got this." I stand up.

Deciding to end their alone time I walked down the hall into the living room only to see the no one was in there. Maybe they're in the Kitchen?

Not there either

Where did they go and why didn't they leave a note or anything.

Out of nowhere, I hear someone knocking on the door.

When I arrive at the front door I open it to find one of the men from the front desk in front of me. In his hand was a letter, he wore a welcoming smile.

"Miss Wilde, lovely morning we're having."

"Hello, Theodore." I smile back.

"Mr. Blackstone instructed me to hand this to you at this exact time." In his hand was a yellow envelope.

Theodore hands it to me. "Thank you."

"Please enjoy your what is to come, goodbye Miss Wilde." He walks away from the door.

"Okay? Have a good day Theodore." I say closing the door behind me and ripping open the small package.

Inside there were a few items, when I got to the Kitchen I spilled them out onto the counter and studied the contents of the package. There was only a letter and another white envelope.

FirstIy I grab the letter and read what it has to say.

Sage,

At this moment you must be confused about the absence of Scarlett and me. First and foremost I apologize for not saying anything and vanishing but when I spoke with Scarlett her wish was to be with her Mother at that moment.

So do not worry we are both safe and fine, we will be Bianca's abode for a few days. Just so I can catch up on what I need to know about her illness and so Scarlett can spend time with her without causing any stress towards her Mother.

There goes that loneliness again.

I almost stop reading but remind myself to focus on how good it is that Scarlett will be around both of her parents.

Do not worry though you will forget I even left, I've invited your dearest friend to stay over in place of my absence. Also, there is a little present inside the envelope that you will both enjoy.

I will call as soon as I am available until then, take care.

Love, G.B.

My eyes slide over to the white envelope and I open it up, pulling out two tickets—two front row tickets to see The Weeknd!?

I complained about these tickets being sold out for months. He actually managed to get them...of course he did he's Greyson Blackstone why wouldn't he be able to do that?

A smile forms on my mouth

That lonely feeling fades instantaneously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.1K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
6.2M 133K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
393K 1.5K 18
A collection of short, erotic stories with dark, forbidden themes. Please read the disclaimer before you carry on. WARNING 18+ All characters are...
1.5M 66.4K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...