The Secret Love: A Cedric Dig...

By Lizzie_Lolly45

"I like you. It's doesn't feel like its nothing anymore." He said to the young brown hair caramel eyed girl i... More

Chapter 2: Triwizard Tournament
Chapter 3: Plan of Action
Chapter 4: Plans to be Successful
Chapter 5: 4 Champions
Chapter 6: Midnight Note
Chapter 7: First Task and Revealing Stories
Chapter 8: Newspaper Relationships
Chapter 9: I'm Always There For You
Chapter 10: Date Drama
Chapter 11: Yule Ball
Chapter 12: Love Rebels
Chapter 13: It's Our Secert
Chapter 14: The Second Task to Love
Chapter 15: All I want is You
Chapter 16: Tell The Truth The Hard Way
Chapter 17: The Truth and a Hogsmade Day
Chapter 18: Wanting More
Chapter 19: Conflict with Girls
Chapter 20: What's Stopping Us?
Chapter 21: Before The Storm
Chapter 22: The Third Task
Chapter 23/Ending 1: The Hurricane Hit
Chapter 24/Ending 2: The Rolling Black Clouds Hit
Chapter 25/The Final Ending: The Sun Comes Out
Chapter 26/Final Ending pt. 2: Cedmione Forever<3
Final Author's Note/The End
New CEDMIONE STORY!

Chapter 1: Quiditch World Cup

17.6K 243 234
By Lizzie_Lolly45

Today was no average day, it was the Quiditch World Cup! The Weasley's were taking Hermione and Harry. Hermione came to the burrow really early in the morning. She knocked on the door.

   "Why isn't Hermione?" Arthur Weasley asked after he opened the door for Hermione.

   "Yes sir." Hermione responded back.

   "Well the boys are upstairs. Ron and Harry are in Ron's bedroom so you can go get them if you want."

   "Sure."

   Hermione went up to Ron's room. When she entered she saw Harry have one of his bad dreams again.

   "Harry?" She said as she shook him a bit. "Wake up!"

   "Hermione?" Harry said in shock. "When did you get here?"

   "Just a few minutes ago," she said. "Ron wake up!"

   "Bloody hell Mione." Ron said partially freaked out.

   "Honestly both of you get up and get dressed...and don't go back to bed!"

   After everyone was ready, Arthur, Fred, George, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all went into the woods for a walk.

   "What are we looking for Dad?" Fred asked.

   "I don't know." Arthur said back to his son. "Something Muggles wouldn't expect to be a port key."

   "Port key?" George asked.

   "Don't question just look."

   They looked around the woods yet couldn't find anything. Just many trying to find something they don't know what they are looking for. Arthur saw someone in the distance.

   "Kids follow me." He said to everyone.

   They walked closer to the person he saw. Hermione and Ginny were together while Ron and Harry were walking together and then Fred and George.

   "Is that you Amos Diggory?" Arthur said before coming close to the person to see their appearance.

   "Arthur, we found the port key! Had to wake up at 2:00 to find it and get here." Amos said to Arthur with joy.

   "Perfect." Arthur said to Amos

   "And who are you with today?" Amos asked.

   "Amos, you know my children, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny and Harry and Hermione is joining us which are Ron's friends."

   Then out of the blue, a older boy just jumped off the 12 foot tree they were right near. He looked like he just turned seventeen with light brown hair and gray eyes.

   "This strapping young lad must be Cedric." Arthur said to the young boy.

"Yes sir." Cedric said back.

   Hermione gave that look to Ginny. It's that look we give to our friends when we see someone attractive. Don't lie, everyone does it when a friend is around and you both see an attractive boy right there.

   Cedric said hi to everyone else. They all said hi back except for Fred and George. They just have him a look which wasn't the best way to say hi. They still haven't fully forgiven him from the Hufflepuff vs Gryffindor match last year. After that match, Cedric Diggory was the most hated player for the Gryffindor Quiditch team except for a few like Harry.

   "Excuse me to interrupt but, where is the port key?" Harry asked Arthur and Amos.

   That was a mistake for Harry to say because he and Amos had a long talk about Cedric. While they were doing that Hermione and Ginny were both paying attention to the most attractive one out of them all.

   "How can one person be so attractive as him?" Ginny whispered to Hermione.

   "Because attractive boys take some time to find." Hermione said back.

   "You think he's dating or something?"

   "Ginny, why do you ask that?"

   "I'm just saying, he's pry has a girlfriend already."

   "And what if he doesn't?"

   "Well who wouldn't want him?"

   "Let's talk about this later, before anyone hears us."

    After a few minutes, they were off to the port key. It was on a hill which was a dirty old boot. They were all told to touch it. Once it was off everyone was told to let go.

   "Let go!" Hermione said still touching the boot.

   "Are you crazy dad?" Ron said after that.

   "Just let go!" Arthur said to them.

   Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny all let go of the port key which led to them all falling on the ground. Nothing was broken just that they all fell. Unlike the rest, Amos, Arthur and Cedric gracefully came down from the sky. Once he got on the ground, Cedric held his hand to Hermione for help to get up. Hermione wanting to get up she did and Harry did also when Cedric came to him. Then they were off to Quiditch World Cup. They Weasley's, Potter and Granger went one way while the two Diggory's went the other way towards their tent.

After the Quiditch match:

Hermione Granger's POV

   Hermione was in the tent with the Weasley's and Harry was also there. The game ended as Ireland won but Bulgaria team catching the golden snitch. Ron on the other hand started to drift off into space. Fred and George were teasing him about his "love" interest for Krum.

   "Viktor Krum, or Ron's soul mate." Fred said to Ron.

   "Hey!" Ron said.

   "Oooo, its better than a soulmate." George said.

   "No it's not!" Ron hissed back.

   "Hey Ron, what is it than? Fangirling?" Hermione said.

   "Ron is literally acting like a fangirl." Harry pointed out.

   "Oh come one Mione." Ron said.

   "Ron's in love." Ginny giggled.

   "Krum is more than a player, he's an artist." Ron said dreamily.

   "Ron's in love with Krum." Fred and George said at the same time.

   All was fine until everyone heard noises from outside of the tent. Heard fire and people running.

   "Bet it's the Irish." Fred said.

   "Hang on, that's not the Irish." Arthur said as he poked his head out of the tent. "Kids get out and find somewhere safe. We've been attacked. Fred, George, you both are in charge of Ginny. Ron, Harry, Hermione, try to get out and all of you be safe."

   Everyone stepped out of the tent. Harry, Ron and Hermione started to run one way together. Hermione didn't notice but she was running without anyone behind her. She ran all the way to the hill where the port key was. Once she got there, she saw Cedric Diggory also there alone out of the riot.

   "Hey." She said to Cedric once she walked close enough to him.

   "Hey." He said back. "You got out quickly."

   "Well, you must have got out here quicker cause you were here first."

   "Yeah."

   "Anyway, I have to find Ron and Harry. I ran to quickly." Hermione said worried.

   "You can't go in that riot, not until it dies down. Your mostly likely gonna get yourself lost." Cedric said to her.

   "Well Ron and Harry could easily get lost in there, I mean they are only 14 and with not much magic experience as some of the others they really can't do much out..." Hermione said quickly but was interrupted by something else.

   Cedric Diggory went and kissed her while she was talking, which made her quiet. After the first kiss, Cedric grinned and Hermione gave a small smile. It was a spark of love which only just started.

   "Why did you just kiss me?" Hermione asked.

   "You bumped into me." Cedric said as an excuse.

   "I think you came closer to me and kiss me just to make me sush."

   "No...I...just..."

   "So you did kiss me on purpose?"

   "I didn't mean to."

   "We barely even know each other."

   "I know we barely do but we could get to know each other." Cedric suggested. 

   "I think I should get going. The riot is dying down."

   "So we can get to know each other."

   "I guess so." Hermione said.

   Once the riot died down, Hermione went to go find Ron and Harry. Cedric was left knowing Hermione liked him and Hermione liked him back just that when will the time come for each to tell their feelings to one another?

Summary: Quiditch World Cup is when the magic of friendship which turns into love happens. What will Hermione and Cedric expect on their next year at Hogwarts? Will that kiss effect anything? What will be Ron and Harry's reaction when they find out?

Note: I redid this chapter a bit. It was like the 4th time I redid chapter 1. Hope you like it with a small change at the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 811 18
Popularity is not for the faintest of hearts. While surrounded by people y/n Freeman cannot help but feel alone sometimes. That is until third year w...
360K 10K 51
Cedric Diggory during his 6th year at Hogwarts was well known. But not as well known as you knew Cedric. Or how well you knew the future. As Cedric/G...
8.1K 312 26
[COMPLETE] [BOOK TWO] Sequel to Undo Time After coming back from the dead, Cedric has to go into hiding from the death eaters and Voldemort. And h...
1.9K 84 24
This is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. A little background info: you are a fourth year at Hogwarts and a Gryffindor, you zone out a l...