Always And Forever... A Kol M...

By AstellaRomani

For a thousand years Kol Mikaelson has been on this Earth. His family, the Original vampires among, if not th... More

Always... A Kol Mikaelson Fan fiction
1. The coffins
The awakening.
Nicknames...
Im falling...
The first date... part one
First Date... Part two
The message...
Nicknames Part 2...
Memories...
Family Reunions...
PART TWO.
Wicked Game...
Leaving...
The advice...
The Ball...
Important!

As it seems...

2.6K 76 33
By AstellaRomani

I dont even have an excuse but Im back and Ill be updating. I really like the way this turned out and I hope you guys like it too!! As always please please please comment :)

____________________________________________________________________________

And I lost my innocence when in I let him dive, but the way that he looked at me made me feel alive...

I groaned and squeezed my eyes tighter shut as the assaulting sunlight came through the window, pulling me from my slumber. I lifted my arm slightly from where it rested, flicked my wrist and the curtains slid shut.  I opened my eyes, but Kol is nowhere to be seen. I shrug, thinking he will be back soon. I walk towards the bathroom and turn on the shower. I grab the jeans and shirt rebekah had given me last night and set them by the sink

I hear the door slam shut and walk back into the bedroom. 

"You look ready to kill something, Im going to assume Damon Salvatore. So, Whats it going to be? Im sure you can get creative with your killing." I say.

"How would you do it?" He smirks at me.

"I wouldnt." 

He looks amused by this "Too good to kill Damon Salvatore?" 

"Too smart to kill Damon Salvatore" I retort.

This  causes him to narrow his eyes slightly "And why would that be?"

"If you killed Damon, both Elena and Stefen would be devastated. They would automatically blame you and by default your family."

"I dont care about Elena or Stefens feelings. They are nothing." He replies

"Elena provides Klaus with Doppleganger blood. If you were to kill Damon she would stop giving him blood willingly. This poses a problem to Klaus. As im sure he told you, judging by your mood." I explained. 

"I do not fear Niklaus." He practically growls.

"Nick is a nuisance when he's angry. Best case you fight and break a few things, worst case you get a dagger in your chest." I reason.

He stares at me for a moment. 

I continue before he can say anything. "Im not an idiot. I did my research. Nick has daggered the lot  of  you plenty of times before Mikael got his hands on them."

"As you so articulately stated, Klaus is nothing but a nuisance." He sneered and left the room as quickly as he came in. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes at his behavior and walked downstairs. I grabbed the bottle of scotch from where it sat on the table and poured myslef a glass, downed it and then poured another.

"Isnt it a little early to be drinking?" Came a slightly amused voice. 

"Isnt it a little early to be wearing a suit? Besides, I didnt get nearly enough to drink last night."

He smirked. "You dont like the drama of it all?"

I laughed,"I love drama. Balls where I come from, they were marvelous. Alll the rich people trying to out manuvuer all the other rich people. What I dont like is when my.." I paused. "When Kol is desicated, instead of in bed with me."

"I can see why my brother likes you." Elijah noted.

"He doesnt like me much at the moment. You know, I shouldnt have said anything. Should have just initiated morning sex. Then everybody would have been happy." I mused. 

Elijah looked only slightly surprised by my candid. Mostly, he looked amused. "Kol is not angry with you. His pride has been damaged. Nicklaus certainly doesnt help, he knows how to get Kol worked up."

"What about you? Does he get you worked up?" I ask, pouring another glass. He raises his eyebrow at me. 

"Nicklaus will be Nickaus. You of all people should know that we love family regardless of their mistakes." He said. 

I scoffed and perhaps it was becasue I had just downed my third glass of scotch, or I had just had a royally suckish week, or I was just in a shitty mood, or maybe all of the above, but my filter seemed to have turned off. "Your family consists of more than just Nicklaus and Rebekah." 

"We made a promise, I made promise that day. Always and Forever. Kol and Finn could have stayed but they were already gone." he stated smoothly, never losing composure. 

Though I was feeling combative at the moment, I did not raise my voice and was surprised at the eveness of it when I spoke "Love them regardless of their mistakes, huh?" 

I continued without giving him a chance to respond, "Your promises are noble Elijah, but I fail to see why some trivial words make Klaus and Rebekah any more important to you than the rest of your siblings." I said, my voice still surprisongly calm. 

He oepned his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "and if you say always and forever again, im going to punch you in the face. It may not hurt you but I will do it." I smiled at myself partly at my ridiculous threat and partly because I probably would have. 

Seemingly ignoring my outburst, he looked at me thoughtfully for a moment. I raised my eyebrows at him, waiting for a retort, but he simply smiled. "I never thought Kol would incline someone to care for him as you do."  He stated pensively. 

I realised that I had made many mistakes this morining, and it would be best to end this conversation now. I stood and walked towards the door. "Have a lovely day Elijah." 

_________________________________________________________________________

I didnt know where I wanted to go so I just drove and found myself at the quarry. Climbing up to the rocks I looked out over the water. Eventually I closed my eyes, let my head fall back and melted into memories.

 "Im leaving. Going back to Mystic Falls." I said, walking into the library.

"Why are we leaving?" Giles questioned.

"We arent doing anything. Im going back." I corrected. "Your staying here to make sure everything gets packed and ready to be moved." 

"You cant go back. There are things you need to know." he insisted. 

"Im not playing these games Giles. You say theres things I need to know but you wont tell me what they are." 

"Your parents... They had plans, arrangements that I cant just ignore.." 

"Enough!  They are dead! You do as I say now, and if you wont give me the information I want then Ill find it myself. I am going back to Mystic Falls, and you will return once everything is ready."  I said, voice hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N I would recomend listening to As it seems by Lily Kershaw for this part.)  

I felt a presence next to me. I turned my head to see Kol standing behind me.  

"Ive offended you. I was not questioning your ability to hold your own against Nicklaus. I just.. even the strongest seem to fall." 

He came over and sat next to me on the rocks, though it seemed to be to far and I yearned to reach over and touch him. "You worry about me? Dont be an idiot." he said, voice still cold and distant. 

"Dont be an Ass." I retorted. 

He smirked at me. "What did you come here for?" I ask harshly, not in the mood to deal with his childish behavior. 

His face softened. "Im not sure." He admitted.

"You dont need to be so worked up over the fact that I care about you. Im not proclaiming my everlasting, undying love for you." I said. I looked out at the water, where the sun was starting to set. Where had the day gone? "Do you remember what it was like to be dead, to die?" 

"Yes" he says.

"I felt numb, like I was still dead for a long time. I moved here and it was nice to be in a new place. I met Caroline and somehow managed to befriend Klaus. Then you..." I paused dreading the next words. "God this is so cliche. You made me feel something. I dont need love, or forever. Its nice just to have companionship, someone to care about. You've given me that." 

I closed my eyes and waited for him to get up and leave. For him to deny there is anything between us, but he didnt. In a flash we were no longer on the rocks by the quarry, but in the surrounding forest. He was standing inches from me, he gently grabbed my chin and leaned down to kiss me. Kol is not good with words when it comes to feelings, so he chose to act instead. He layed me on the ground, planting kisses across jaw and down my neck. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders  and flipped us over, straddling his waist. 

KOLS POV

I smiled as her hair fell around us and ran my hands through it, pulling her closer to me. Somewhere inside me, I knew this was a bad idea. But I wanted her, and her words had been enough to make me forget my reservations. Her lips were soft against mine and I vagualy remembered Rebekah ordering me to send Ellie to the grill to meet her. As if reading my mind "Have you seen your sister today?" 

"Yes. She was looking for you." I kissed across her chest and up to her pulse point, a soft spot for her and was rewarded a soft moan. "But your all mine tonight." 

She stood and raised a brow. "Well lets go then." she said. 

I smirked and threw her over my shoulder, letting myself smile at her laughter and protests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.4K 32
In which Kira Dawson comes back to Mystic Falls after 2 years to realize not only did her friend fall in love with two vampire brothers but The Mikae...
796K 19.9K 29
"Always expect the unexpected." I had always known about vampires, and I thought I knew what to expect from them. And I did, but when the Originals c...
4K 82 25
Mikaelson family are living happy lives, but yet another danger shows up. The Mikaelsons find out that they are facing an evil, mystical force even m...
127K 2.1K 43
Holly lives in the same villiage as the Mikaelsons did 1000 years ago. The Blake's and the Mikaelsons dont get on, but Holly and the Mikaelson childr...