Vows from the heart

By orange_marigold

Best rank: #3 in general fiction. (on June 28th 2017) Till now it was only her parents who use to take an... More

Copyright
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter- 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Bonus Chapter - 2
Bonus Chapter - 3

Bonus Chapter - 1

7.7K 231 9
By orange_marigold

Aakash's pov:

I searched a lot of shops to select a greeting card but didn't like even one. So, I searched for few nice and sweet messages in Google to write on a card prepared by me. But it was also no use, I mean there were lot of messages but which looked nice for my eyes but didn't touch my heart.

*hmmm in that case you need to stop browsing your laptop and start searching for some nice situations in your life through your brain* my brain suggested me.

This time I decided to follow it's advice by closing my eyes and thinking about the moments Priya and I spend together. I started to remind all the moments from the day when Priya brought lemon juice instead of tea. After thinking continuously I remembered her brother's dialogue which was related to Jupiter.

*This would be perfect* my brain said clapping its hands and jumping excitedly.

I also smiled and took a card and drew some design on it so that it don't look so empty. As I wasn't experienced in this I wasted about 30 cards only for drawing the design in the right way.

*common..if you take this much time... you will be sixty when you propose your wife.*

*oh noo...*

I tried for 31st time and yeah it did work out. I smiled proudly at my achievement and wrote those magical words

"I love you so much that I am ready to travel to Jupiter for you without any astronaut suit"

I smiled and placed it in the envelop but then I got another thought and took another blank card and wrote

"I can do it only if you don't kick me while we are at Mars planet"

I could imagine Priya laughing reading the 2nd card. I placed both of them in the box and wrapped in red and white colored gift paper.

Priya's Pov:

Since the birth of Adil, Aakash started to take his responsibility well and use to divide the time for his work and rest of the time he used to spend with us. When he works in the morning he usually spend time with Adil during night..same way when he works in the night he try to spend sometime with Adil in the morning but Adil continues to cry until Aakash stop his work and hug him and sing a lullaby ignoring whether its morning or evening.

*yeah..that's right. These days Aakash isn't even getting proper sleep* my brain said angrily.

*hey..don't speak to me in a rude way..as you know I did sing a melodious song for my son to make him sleep*

*if it was really that melodious then why did Adil cry more?*

I was embarrassed listening to that. I know my voice really sound worse when I sing but I did try to stop Adil's crying. Which kind of succeeded for few seconds but after that he used to cry more.

*he was actually scared when he heard your voice, that's why he took a moment to look at you and then started crying as he knows his father will definitely come near him*

*hmm. Anyway that's a good news right? I will also get chance to listen to a story and a lullaby before I sleep?*

*hmm..looks like the child in you is still there jumping whenever she gets a chance to listen to a story or lullaby.*

I smiled and decided to change the topic.

*don't you dare change the topic* my brain said in warning tone but did change the topic unconsciously.

*what did you decide about it?* my brain asked me no..no..Scratch that it actually interrogated me about the proposal I decided for Aakash.

*common answer me* it said tapping its foot impatiently.

*How does cooking his favorite food and say that I love him?*

*no..this idea isn't creative enough.*

I thought for a minute and was about to say my opinion but it replied

*well..think something healthy as your husband is a healthy freak*

Hmmm

*but I don't think that would be nice because in lot of movies everyone use chocolates and gifts while proposing right?*

*forget about them...you are proposing your husband not them..so think something that husband will like.*

*Shall make him the lemon juice and tell him ?* I asked hopefully.

*nope. Please promise me that you removed this idea from your brain.*

*offo*

I decided to think but Adil started to cry. I took him into my hands and played the song which I recorded when Aakash was singing it. Within few minutes Adil slept.

*hey this is cheating* my brain said accusingly.

*common I tried to calm him down that's all* I replied proudly.

It gave a look which said me shut my mouth and I followed it. I used that time to think about how to propose my husband.

In the evening Aakash came from office completely tired. I hugged him and Adil started to cry. Aakash smiled and left to Adil.

*are you jealous?*

*no I am definitely not because I know Aakash is mine and will be mine for ever*

Then I saw Aakash walking towards me with his right hand placed behind him. I wondered thinking about the thing he is hiding? Even if he is hiding something then why does he have a very big smile on his face? And his face has hint of blush too!!

"Priya, this is only for you" he said and gave a gift box to me which was nicely packed in red and white colored decorative paper.

I smiled and took the box and unwrapped it. There was a greeting card in it which said "I love you so much that I am ready to travel to Jupiter for you without any astronaut suit" There were tears in my eyes after reading it. Then I found another note which said

"I can do it only if you don't kick me while we are at Mars planet"

I laughed reading it. He did remember my brother's joke that day.

*Aakash is such a sweet guy* my brain said dreamily.

*of course he is* I replied.

He was still looking at me.

*he is waiting for your response, you stupid* my brain said.

I didn't reply anything and stood there looking into his eyes. He face became dull but he covered it up with a smile which I am sure is a fake one.

*hey..speak something..why do you have a big question mark on your face?* my brain said

Then also I didn't reply anything and closed my eyes.

*he will think that you won't love him, Priya..please say something* my brain said in a requesting manner.

*but...but..*

He smiled and went to answer a call and I continued thinking. My brain opened it's mouth to say something and I said

"If I write that I love him on the apple juice then will he like it?"

*huh?..this sounds strange*

*why?*

*preparing Apple juice is ok but how do you write letters on it?*

*I will use the same technique that's used in coffee*

*do you think it works?*

*don't know but I want to try*

*do something..but please tell him that you love him or else he will think that..*

*nooo don't speak negative words. I will do it right away.*

I took an apple and sliced it in pieces and placed them into a mixing jar and added the necessary amount of milk, sugar in it. After that I crushed it and it turned into liquid. I poured into a glass and took a toothpick to write "Love you Aakash"

As the surface area is too small I couldn't write the complete sentence so, I shortened it to "Love you"

After trying for more than an hour I was satisfied with the way the letters looked.

*it would be awesome if Aakash guesses even a single letter*

*hey common, It's better than the last one right?*

It nodded and I placed the glass on the plate and walked out of kitchen in search of Aakash. He was standing in the balcony with his hands in the pockets and was staring at the busy road. I coughed a little bit to grab his attention but he didn't respond as he was in deep thinking.

So, I called him "Aakash"

He turned towards me slowly and the disappointed expression was clearly evident in his face. I smiled and gave him the juice, he nodded and drank it in one go and placed the glass back into the plate.

*what... happened... just now?*

I looked into the glass which was empty and the expression on Aakash's face was same and he even continued staring at the road. I held his elbow and said.

"Hey..this is not fair.."

He raised his eyebrow and said "huh?"

"I ..uh..mean..you drank it???"

"Isn't it for me?"

I nodded and he replied "then?"

"Umm..well..I thought..."

"You thought what Priya?"

"I spent one hour for that..and you just.."

"one hour for preparing apple juice?"

I nodded as 'no' and said "one hour for writing those words"

"words? What words? And how is it even related to Apple juice?"

"I ..um..wrote my answer" I said and blushed.

"Answer for which question Priya?" he asked and I grabbed him by collar and kissed him and said

"Well I wrote a reply message 'Love you" on the apple juice"

He smiled in between and said "What message?"

"Love you message"

"uh? Is it? But Its awesome to listen those magical words directly than reading it"

I took a step back and asked him "Did you..read it?"

He nodded positively and I was angry hearing that which made me kiss him more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi everyone. How is today's chapter? Please comment your views in the comment section.

Please vote and share the story if you like it.

by,

orange_marigold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 25 13
This is my first story. so please show ur love to this story and this story is totally fictional No ...no i am not going to marry her why should i m...
Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

8.2K 510 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
117K 9.7K 49
[Added to Historical/General Fiction reading list of @ProjectWomanUp] #ProjectWomanUp She didn't know martial arts yet she was strong. She broke fro...
16.6K 671 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...