to survive || j.jk

By chimmochii-

In which they try to survive in the apocalyptic world. +Zombie AU Completion : ✔ Revision : ✔ More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue
보너스

6

5.8K 247 4
By chimmochii-

"Jagiya. I'm going out now." Jungkook calls out. "Can I come with you? Please?" She pouts, but only received a 'no' as a response.

Jungkook had banned her from going out with him to get food ever since the last time.

Jungkook was scared, terrified even, that he'd end up being a zombie. But he'd rather die than seeing his own beloved girlfriend, a flesh eating zombie.

"Don't worry, jagi. I'll been back before you know it. Remember to lock the doors. I love you!" He gives her a peck on her cheek before heading out.

She locks the doors with a sigh and slumps down against the living room couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 456K 62
"Spread your legs for a lollipop." #5 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2019-2020 ✓
18.6M 690K 75
the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all started from a s...
11.3M 477K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Highest ranking: #1 in FANFICTION [Featured in global and local news in SPH, Mothership, TodayOnline, Singapo...
5.2M 306K 65
'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But what happens when you get the ultimate...