Full Speed Ahead (AQMA Sequel)

By Claireaabell

You must read "A Quarter Mile Away" before reading "Full Speed Ahead." This is the second instalment (sequel... More

Welcome - Please read
Full Speed Ahead - Soundtrack
Prologue
1 - Rest Of My Life
2 - We Don't Talk Anymore
3 - Heavy
4 - Apologize
5 - Secrets
6 - Perfect
7 - Take Care
8 - It's Not Over
9 - Scars To Your Beautiful
10 - Run The World
11 - I Hate You, I Love You
12 - Don't Stop The Music
13 - Get Low
14 - Mercy
15 - Incomplete
16 - Losing My Way
17 - Moving Mountains
18 - 2U
Thank you!
19 - Stay
20 - Friends
21 - No Promises
22 - When Love Takes Over
23 - Blame
24 - You Are The Reason
25 - Breathing
26 - Mic Drop
27 - Don't Hold Your Breath
28 - Stronger
29 - Rolling In The Deep
30 - Ready or Not
31 - By Your Side
32 - To The Moon & Back
33 - Mama
34 - Unconditionally
35 - Sun Comes Up
36 - Bring Me Back To Life
37 - Anywhere
38 - History
39 - Titanium
40 - We Own It
41 - Bad Blood
42 - Mirror
43 - Lighthouse
44 - Rise
45 - Gone
46 - Skyscraper
47 - The Fighter
48 - Praying
49 - Rehab
50 - Natural
51 - How Deep Is Your Love
53 - Game Of Survival
54 - Where's My Love
55 - Pray (Empty Gun)
56 - Fighter
57 - Say You Wont Let Go
58 - Who Knew
59 - I Wont Give Up
Epilogue
I Need Your Help... Updated With Correct Info. SORRY!!

52 - Keep Holding On

22.4K 1.1K 305
By Claireaabell

* * *

"What are you doing here?!" I squealed in excitement.

Jaxon smiled as he lifted the flowers in one hand and dinner in the hand, "I figured we could spend at least one night together."

I laughed in excitement as I closed the space between us and kissed him on his lips, "Best surprise, ever."

He chuckled in between our kisses as he wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening our kiss, "I hope you're hungry?"

"I'm starving!" I exaggerated as I closed the door behind him.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I looked at Jaxon while we ate our food in peace. I honestly had no idea he was going to be here but I was glad. After dinner we decided to call it a night and go into my room to sleep. I smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist before bringing me closer to his chest. It was the perfect night because it was just him and I, no interruptions, no one eavesdropping in the room next door. I shifted from my position to turn and lie on my back and face him.

"Thank you for tonight. I loved it." I whispered.

He looked down at my lips before leaning over me to kiss me, "I love you." He whispered against my lips.

My fingers slid through his hair as our kiss depended, I almost lost all control when I felt the tip of his tongue touch my lips. It felt right, being here of all places with him but it felt so right. My fingers fiddled with the hem of his t-shirt before I pulled it over his head. He towered over me as he grabbed my thighs to wrap them around his waist. I knew it was time to take our relationship to the next level and I've never felt more comfortable than I did right at this moment. I wanted him to feel the love I had for him. Tonight was all about him and I, not the drama going on in our lives, court cases, crazy ex-boyfriends. Tonight it was about our love for each other.

* * *

The sounds of birds singing woke me from my peaceful sleep. I stretched as I opened my eyes to scan my now empty bed. I looked across my room to see where my clothes now lay from being thrown there the night before. As I laid there thinking about last night the smile slowly appeared on my lips before it turned into a full laugh, making me cover my face with both hands. I thoroughly enjoyed last night but wasn't about to let him hear that so that his ego would combust.

Letting out a sigh I got out of bed and quickly put my clothes on. As I made my way downstairs the smell of coffee instantly hit me and had me walking into the kitchen. I smiled when I saw him working away at the stove, I leaned against the kitchen counter, watching as his back muscles flexed when he stirred at one pan and then flipped pancakes in the other. I waited a few seconds before wolf whistling, I let out a laugh when he turned slowly to stare at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Are you checking me out, Ms Winters?" He whispered in this deep husky voice that made my stomach fill up with butterflies.

"Maybe I am, Mr Asher." I replied.

"Like what you see?" He asked as he placed the eggs on the plate before placing the plate on the dining table.

"Very much, so." I said

"Pervert." He mumbled before smirking at me.

I let out a laugh before deciding to help him set the table for breakfast.

"You're up early." I said as we sat down at the table.

"Well, I got hungry this morning. Saw that there was no food in the house so I thought I'd go buy some supplies for us. I also got you some stuff to survive on while I'm gone."

"You're the perfect boyfriend." I said as I smiled at him.

"Tell me something I don't know." He whispered dramatically before winking at me.

We spent the morning in blissful silence as we ate breakfast together, knowing that he was going to leave soon. We decided to sit out the back and just enjoy the scenery. Deep down I didn't want him to leave but I couldn't complain though because I knew this was for the best. I needed to go through my mums belongings alone and without any distractions.

"This backyard is insane. Who knew behind this house all you have is land and forest. Explains why I didn't see any nearby neighbours." He said

I shrugged my shoulders as I looked at the forest, "My Mum has always wanted large land to escape from everyone. The back forest was what won her over."

"It's beautiful."

"Eh, it's creepy for me." I said as I shivered at the idea of being out here lost at night.

After our breakfast we cleaned up after ourselves before deciding to lay on the couch in each other's arms. We decided to relax and enjoy the day together before he had to go. The relaxation was cut short when his phone rang.

"Hey, ma." He said as he sat up right.

I watched as anger washed over his face, "What?! Are you kidding me!"

"What happened?" I whispered, not wanting to interrupt or poke the bear.

"Fuck! Ok, I'm on my way home. I won't be long." He said as he hung up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Mum got home and saw my car windows smashed. All of them."

My eyes widened in shock, who would want to do something like this? Did he have any enemies that I didn't know about?

"Do we know who did it?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll check the security cameras when I get home but I need to file a police report first." He said as his jaws began to clench.

"Go home and sort it out I'll be fine." I said as I rubbed his arm softly.

"I can't just leave you though." He whispered.

"You can and will. I'll be fine. Get this sorted out and then come back to me." 

He let out a sigh, "Are you sure?"

I rubbed his back in comfort, "Yes. Go and I'll see you soon."

After hearing the news, we both got ready for the day. It was fun but as always, good things always come to an end. We walked hand in hand to his bike, it was a bitter sweet moment. I knew he had to go but I also wanted him to stay this weekend with me. He sat down on the seat before pulling me closer to him and kissing me.

"I know you wanted to do this alone but I'll make you a deal." He whispered against my lips.

"What's the deal?" I asked as I smiled at him.

"You can have tonight to do what you need to do alone and then I'll come back tomorrow so that I can be with you for the reading."

I smiled as I leaned down to kiss him on the lips, "Sounds like the perfect plan." I whispered back before kissing him softly against his lips.

"Perfect." He said as I took a step back to let him turn the bike on. I always loved the sound of his bike and the way it rumbled when it would get switched on.

"Promise you'll call me if you need anything. I'll be here in under 2 hours." He said before winking at me as he mimicked my words.

I let out a chuckle as I nodded my head, "I will I promise but it's not worth the loss of license."

"You're always worth it." He said before laughing when I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Love you babe." He said as he began to reverse out.

"Love you too." I said before taking a step back as I watched him reverse out. I wanted to scream out to him to stay, something kept telling me to keep him here but I couldn't. I needed this alone time. I smiled and waved at him as I watched him drive away.

* * *

It's been two maybe three hours since Jaxon had left, turns out whoever smashed his car was smart enough to hide their faces, so unfortunately this person was able to get away with such an ugly crime. As soon as Jaxon had left I got straight into packing my things that I had abandoned all those months ago. I had three piles forming, things I was keeping, throwing and donating. Most of the stuff I was throwing out were things that reminded me of Noah or any gifts that he had gotten me when we were dating. Just looking at them made me want to vomit, it also reminded me how glad I was that he was locked up. I looked around my room, proud that I managed to accomplish a clean out this quick. I left all my furniture in my room having decided to sell them.

I took a deep breath when I saw the door to my mum and Henry's room, knowing that I had to go through it but was also dreading the idea. First thing was first, I grabbed all of Henry's items and put it straight into the garbage bins at the back. Once they were done, I instantly felt comfortable. I didn't bother locking the back door because I knew there were other things I had to throw out.

My eyes began to water when I started to go through mums clothes, freezing when I saw my mums wedding dress in the cupboard. I knew this was the one she wore with Dad because I don't remember her wearing such an extravagant dress for Henry. I held onto the dress as I fell to the fall, crying out loud as I thought about how my mum wouldn't be there for my wedding one day. I knew this was one item I was going to cherish and take home with me.

I let out a sigh once I had finished going through mums clothes, donating most of them except a few scarves and cardigans that I could give to Alena. I knew she'd want something that would remind her of Mum. I looked at the time, surprised that it was only 1pm, it felt like I've been here for hours but having to remind myself that Jaxon had left around 9am. I was almost done with mums belongings, I decided to keep all of her jewellery and photo albums of us I didn't know we had. I didn't go through them because I wanted it to be with Alena.

I was about to leave until I remembered the letters Mum was talking about. I found every single one. I found the majority that were hidden and then the four that were separated from the pile and into the safe. I looked at the front and back and noticed the handwriting. They all had dad's contact details and address on them. With them in hand I took them downstairs to the keep pile. I couldn't resist though, with one in hand I sat on the floor as I began to read it. I flicked through it and noticed all he wanted was for us to be with him. He had given all his details to us, phone, address, where he worked. He was doing nothing but begging for us to leave. I couldn't handle reading another one but made a promise to read them with Alena one day.

I decided I wanted to procrastinate for a bit because I didn't have much left to go and I was getting emotionally tired. I looked over the Keep pile and my eyes landed on the photo albums that I had grabbed earlier. I couldn't resist as I grabbed one and started to flick through it. My eyes began to water when I saw my mums infectious smile in all of them. I remember these photos, most of them were always taken during her "clean out" phase. We never took photos when she was back on the drugs. I slammed the photo album shut when I couldn't handle seeing her face. I let out a shaky sigh before getting up and storming out to the backyard to calm myself down.

As much as I hated this backyard, I knew it was her favourite place to escape. Plus I had no intention of running through this forest back here. I looked up at the sky wondering if my mum was watching down on me.

'Mum, please get me through this weekend.' I prayed internally.

Despite trying to make myself feel better, something in my gut told me that this was going to be a long weekend.

* * *

A/N: Hi my Bella's! How has your new year been so far?! I hope you liked the chapter, if you did give it a like xx

Next Chapter: Avery gets more than she bargained for on this trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 2.6K 168
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
929K 46.4K 43
Addie May knows loss like no one else and when she has nothing left for her in Beverly Hills, she flees to Texas where she meets Zac Ryan, the one ma...
54.8K 2.1K 55
Allie doesn't expect one semester in California to change her life. At least not until the day she runs into Jack Wyler - a mysterious guy who bears...
7.2K 266 21
The ninja get notice that there is suspicious activity around Hiroshi's Labrinth, so they go to investigate. When they get there someone's already br...