90210 . young justice one-sho...

By -ezzie

"While I was on ice you found another Roy Harper, the sidekicks formed their own team, aliens invaded the Ear... More

Submissions [C L O S E D]
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Kaldur'ahm x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Bluebeetle x Green Lantern! Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Impulse x Reader (Part 2)
Aqualad x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Villain! Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse X Reader
Kid Flash x Fate!Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader Part 2
Superboy x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Klarion x Reader (Part 2)
Kid Flash x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Batman x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Shazam x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Icicle Jr x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Wonder Woman x Reader
Arsenal x Speedster! Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Bat Family x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Miss Martian x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Work Headcanons
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Artemis x Reader
Superboy x Blind! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Zatanna x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Batman x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Male! Reader
OH WAIT WHAT
Christmas Specials
Wonder Woman x Male! Reader
Batfamily x Reader
shit we need to leave behind in 2017
Red Robin x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Um.... hi?
Abt to go into my exam
YJ Season 3
YJ SEASON 3 IS COMING aaaaaand im disappointed. as usual :)
GUYS GUYS GUYSU GUSYGUSHGFGF
hello hi
i cried while writing this

Kid Flash x Speedster! Reader

12.3K 435 290
By -ezzie

{Unedited}

Requested by: readingnerd_17

Keys;

Y/N = Your Name

* * *

When you had first gotten your powers, you thought they were like some kind of curse. You would always get out of bed to quickly, occasionally so fast you smashed through your door - explaining that one to your parents was a long walk around the block (literally - you had to take them out of the house so they wouldn't break anything else). You also began to walk faster than most people, which was annoying considering you realized how slow people actually were on a Monday morning, as well as feeling the awkward stare when passing people. You decided taking your bike was a better option.

But being fast had its advantages. You rarely arrived late for school no matter how late you slept in, you got through your homework and studies way faster, and forgetting to pick something up from the store? Just a few clicks and your back with whatever it had been that was needed.

Keeping the secret from people was more of a problem than you had originally planned. You yearned to boast about your powers, the energy buzzing through you with a simple thought of it. But you knew that it was dangerous. What if someone went after you? What if the Flash tried to talk to you? Or worse - what if he thought you were a villain.

You shook your head at the insidious thoughts, continuing to run down the streets, attempting to reach your highest speed. Of course, you never really knew what your top speed /actually was/. It was just a guess at best. However, in order to do your little tests, you needed to create, well, a costume. You personally hated the idea. You weren't a superhero nor some vigilante. You were just some teen that had gained the ability to run so fast you basically defeated the rules of physics. The mask was needed for you personally also, knowing that if someone did manage to catch you, you'd be safe knowing that they wouldn't be able to identify you.

But then, you were suddenly the one catching people - stopping muggers, thieves, and even the occasional abuser if you heard it. You weren't sure what made you keep doing it after the first one. Perhaps knowing that you were doing something useful with your powers? Or knowing that you were helping those who needed it the most. 

But what you didn't think you'd be using them for was to stop a bank robbery. Okay, to be fair, it wasn't your fault. You were just wanting to make a transfer to another bank when seven men walked in, guns firing at the ceiling or people's feet.

Screams echoed until one of the men began yelling. "Everyone on the ground, and throw your phones into the center!" When no one moved he spoke again, this time shooting someone in the leg. "Do what I say or someone else gets shot!"

You took out your phone, sliding it along the ground so it wouldn't crack. It didn't seem to matter when the man shot all of the phones, making them defective.

The man glanced at his watch. "We have two more minutes until the cops arrive - let's hurry up!"

One of the men came walking towards you, a mask covering his face.

"Um, sir?" You asked shakily.

"What?" He spat. 

"I-I need to pee s-so-"

"So what? Pee your pants if you-" Before he could finish you took him out, sweeping your leg under him and causing him to fall on the floor, smacking his head on the ground and going unconscious.

"Shit," another man yelled, pointing a gun at your face. "Don't move!"

You rolled your eyes at him, speeding over to him and taking him out before he could take another breath.

"Fuck - it's another goddamn speedster! Fire!"

I don't think so. You thought, taking out the rest of the men within seconds, taking one of them men's glasses and putting them on your face.

You stared at the shocked group of hostages. "Um, you're free to go?"

"That's supposed to be my line," a voice behind you said. You turned around, shocked to see a boy in yellow and red, automatically recognizing him as Kid Flash.

You put a hand on your hip, smirking slightly. "Well, it would've been if you got here faster." His smile faltered slightly, and before he could say anything you spoke up once more. "So, this has been fun - see you around?" You didn't wait for an answer before you sped out of the building, narrowly avoiding Kid Flash when he reached out to grab your arm.

You kept running until you were in the clear, at least a few streets away from your building.

"Hey, mum," you greeted as you entered the apartment. It wasn't big, but you didn't mind. As long as there was food in the fridge and a bed to sleep in, you were fine.

"Did you make that transfer?" She asked as she handed you a plate, piling food onto it. She had noticed your sudden change in how much food you ate. You claimed that you were just growing a little faster.

"Uh," you said, carrying to the word out for a bit longer than usual. "There was actually a long queue there today so I decided to just skip it and study at the library."

Your mother raised a brow. "Are you sure? Because I heard that there was an attempted robbery."

"Really?" You said, pretending to be astonished. "Did someone take care of it?"

"Some people say it was the Flash's sidekick. What's his name?"

"Kid Flash?"

"No, I'm pretty sure his name's Flash Kid."

* * *

You didn't expect to continue to run into Kid Flash, even when you were just running around the city, minding your own business until he was suddenly running right next to you.

"So, you come around here a lot?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes behind your mask. "No," you said sarcastically, "I'm actually from Venus, that's why I have these amazing super abilities."

Kid Flash made a slight pout with his bottom lip. "So, is that a yes?"

An echo of a scream caught your attention. "Hold that thought," you said, crossing in front of him and into the next alleyway. Kid Flash followed.

"Babe, let the pro-" he paused, staring at you as you stood over an unconscious man, woman quivering in the corner, "-ffesional. . . handle it?"

"You're okay, miss," you said kindly as you eased the woman out of the corner. 

"W-what's your name?" She asked, glancing between you and Kid Flash.

"Uh," you said, looking over at Kid Flash. "I actually need to go uh, gotta blast!" You said before speeding out of the alleyway and away from Kid Flash. Jimmy Neutron reference? Seriously?

* * *

After that night you almost refused to use your powers, not wanting to get caught by Kid Flash again, or any Justice League member for that matter. Yet it seemed like the world didn't care too much when you were at the dairy, trying to pick the right size and amount of eggs that your mother asked for. Sudden yelling at the counter drew your attention. You glanced from behind the shelf, eyes widening at the sight of a gun being pointed straight at the store owner.

"Give me your money!" He yelled, hand seeming to shake as he held the gun. He was nervous, at his weakest point for you to attack. So you did. Running up to him, at a normal speed, you twisted his arm, causing him to drop the gun and cry you. His other arm came flying towards you, making you jump back.

"Call the cops," you said to the cashier, keeping your eyes focused on the man in front of you. He threw a punch which you blocked, but the next one came faster. Time slowed down for you, or you were going too fast for time to be relevant, or, whatever the physics behind it were. So you took that hand and bent it until you could feel three sharp cracks in his fingers and wrist. Time went back to normal when the man collapsed onto the ground, holding his hand in pain.

"How did you do that? You were so fast it was like-" The sound of police arriving caught the man off guard, and let out a relieved sigh. However, the relief didn't come for you when Kid Flash arrived.

He looked down at the cursing and teary man who cradled his broken hand.

"So, you handled it?" He asked.

"Um, yeah," you said, biting your lip. You took out your wallet and put a five dollar note on the counter. You raised the eggs that you had finally decided on grabbing. "Keep the change."

After filling in a statement, you were finally free to go home.

"You're still here," you said as you walked down the steps of the police department.

Kid Flash raised a brow. "Thought you'd need someone to walk you home."

You rolled your eyes. "If you didn't get a good look at that dude's hand, I think I can walk home by myself."

"Sure you could run there in a second of the time," Kid Flash replied, not looking at you.

You could feel your stomach drop, face beginning to pale. "U-uh, I don't quite understand what you-"

"Yes, you do," he said, still not looking at you. It bothered you almost. Every other time you had crossed paths he would stare right into your eyes as pick up lines tumbled from his lips, asking your name at the end of each night. He glanced around before dragging you into a nearby alley. "Follow me."

"Not like I'm getting much of a choice here," you mumbled as you allowed yourself to be pulled.

Kid Flash glanced around once more before his eyes finally met yours, but they were missing the playfulness you had grown used to.

"Tell me what your name is," he said suddenly, cutting through the silence.

You frowned. "You tell me your name first."

Kid Flash chuckled gently. "I knew you'd say that," he said with a slight sigh. "Okay, how about we say our names at the same time?" He offered.

You thought for a moment and nodded, swallowing slightly.

"Okay," you said, "one, two, three-"

"Wally." "-(Y/N)."

"(Y/N), huh?" He said with a flirtatious grin that you had seen too many times to count.

"Wally, huh?" You mimicked. "Do you get a lot of questions asking where you are?" You asked with a snicker. His face fell slightly and you punched his shoulder gently. "I'm kidding."

"Oh, my God, stop with the puns!" He cried, shoving his hands in his face.

"It's just a joke, calm down," you said with a smile, taking his hands and prying them away from his face. Before you could speak, Wally had suddenly pushed forwards, pressing his lips against yours. Your body grew stiff in shock, unable to respond other than your grip tightening on Wally's wrists.

Wally pulled away slowly, eyes flickering to the ground, face red with regret.

"I-I'm sorry," he mumbled nervously, "I didn't- it's just-" he sighed, running a hand through his hair stressfully.

"It's not- I just-" You took in a breath and let it swiftly, staring straight at Wally. "C-can we try that again?"

Wally looked up at you slowly, face still red, eyes pricking with tears. You smiled weakly at him, taking one of his hands once again. His smile shook slightly, other hand coming up and holding the side of your face, thumb cautiously stroking your cheek bone. 

You moved closer hesitantly, nerves buzzing in your stomach. You weren't sure who closed the gap but closed your eyes as you let your body relax, pulling your body closer to his as you squeezed his hand.

The kiss was shy and warm, but at the same time, numbing your brain, all thoughts ceasing. All you could really focus on was the warmth of his hand on your face. When you pulled away, the hand remained. You couldn't help but peek up at his eyes, taking in how green they were.

"I like your eyes," you blurted, before looking away awkwardly. "S-sorry, that was-"

"I like your face," Wally said with a grin, leaning closer again and resting his forehead against yours. "So I was thinking that we could hang out sometime maybe. You know, catch a movie or something."

You pouted slightly. "I was expecting a date after that kiss, though. I'm slightly disappointed."

Wally's eyes widened, face filling with color once more. "I-it can be a date! You can even choose the movie! Unless you don't want to see a movie. We can do whatever you want to do."

You smiled, pecking his lips quickly. "It's a date - and I want to see that new Logan movie before you suggest anything otherwise."

"Definitely, yes, anything, just- can I kiss you again?"

* * *

when ur 17 n uve never been kissed :)))) gotta keep the streak going guys 

ALSO I STILL HAVENT SEEN THAT MOVIE BC IT ONLY JUST CAME OUT SO NO SPOILERS!!!

anyways im starting to like this boi again and i think he might have a gf and im like :))) shit kms

if you would like to send a submission please do so by either commenting or message me directly

and remember to stay cool and never let anyone or anything harsh your mellow xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 789 10
"You thought you could get to the sidekick so then this way the heroes could welcome you with open arms,what an idea" Talon!Dick Au Warning Violence ...
22.3K 516 19
The second book of the young justice series
238 15 3
Elise Mclarin aka Sparrow is Black Canary's sidekick. Even though she is only 14, she has become a extremely smart and strong fighter while fighting...
25.2K 822 106
Everybody's favorite sidekicks are back. Here are some oneshots about those little scamps and their misadventures (requests open). I DO own DC COMI...