True Love (Alexbelle)

By TheseAreMyStories_

My first story on Wattpad!!! I don't really know how everything works so please be paitent More

Intro
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Author's Note

Chapter 16~

1.3K 50 19
By TheseAreMyStories_

(Izzy's pov.)

I wake up with a knot in my neck. I slowly sit up to see that Jackie, Amandla, and Jen had all fallen asleep on my twin sided bed. Four girls in one twin sided bed, how in the world did that happen? I also see ice cream bowls, spoons, and cartons in the bed and on the sheets. Ha ha, at least it's a hotel. I look to see Jackie and her lion mane, I make fun of her every morning because her bed head always makes her look like an untamed lion with a mane that had never been cut. Jackie is laying at the end of the bed, dangerously close to the edge, and right near my feet. It's like the world is telling me to kick her off. I nudge her with my right foot, nothing. I kick her a bit harder, still nothing. I swear this girl could sleep through world war 3.

Just then Jen rolls over and looks at me with open eyes and a smirk on her face. "What do you think you're doing Ms Fuhrman?" She whispers.

"Why on Earth would you think I'm doing something?" I whisper with an innocent smile.

Before Jen could reply a loud knock on the door was heard.

"Ugh people!" I say throwing a pillow at the door.

"Who comes knocking on the door at," Jen glances at the alarm clock beside the bed, "Seven in the morning?"

I get up from my spot on the bed an walk up to the door. Being to lazy to check the eye hole I just say loud enough, "Who goes there?"

"Your best friend." A deep voice answers.

"Hmmm... I don't believe so...." I say, "Who could it be.."

"The best person you know!" Another voice says.

I know right away that the second person is Jack. Who is the other?

"Well if you truly are my best friend, then answer the most important question you shall ever be asked," I dramatically pause, "Are you ready for your question?"

"Yes." The deep voice answers.

"What

the

password?" I ask smirking.

"Nutella." The voice answers.

"Nope," I say.

"Oranges."

I smirk at the memory of the simple word.

We had a break from filming and were sitting outside, Josh was completely concentrated on his beloved phone. Then Gary asked us what scene we wanted to film next and we all gave our answer, well everyone except Josh. Gary walked up to Josh and took his phone 'Well?' Gary asked. 'Well what?' Josh asked confused. 'What would you like?' Gary said. Josh thought for a moment, 'Oranges' he replied. We all bursted out laughing leaving Josh there, completely and utterly confused.

"Not even close." I say, I look at see that Jen and Amandla were sitting up in bed trying to hold back their laughter.

"Cone on Isabelle, open the door! Your coffee is getting cold!" Jack says.

I quickly open the door and see Jack and Josh standing there each holding their own coffee and Jack holding a little tray of four others.

"I told you it would work," Jack said smirking.

"Shut up and give me my coffee," I say.

Josh takes one of the cups off the tray and gets on one knee, "Your coffee my lady," he says in a 'posh' accent.

"Why thank you sir," I reply with an equally 'posh' accent.

"Do I get coffee?" Jen asks.

I open the door further and let the boys walk in to hand Jen her coffee and Amandla her hot chocolate.

"So what are we doing on our day off?" Jen asks after taking a sip of her coffee.

"I thought all of us could go mini golfing," Josh says.

"Is Dayo coming?" Amandla asks. Her and the big guy have become really close, not like Xander and I had but more like brother and sister.

"Yeah, I thought we should invite him, Leven, and Xander. That is if everyone is okay with that," Josh says.

I feel all eyes look at me.

I look down at my coffee cup, "I don't care." is all I say.

"Okay! Mini golfing it is then!" Jack yells, waking up Jackie.

"Meet us in the lobby at 10, we can go mini golfing then get something for lunch," Josh says as he and Jack walk out the door, closing it behind them.

"Whats going on?" Jackie asks sleepily.

"Mini golf. All main tributes. 3 hours. I'm gonna go to my room, coming Amandla?" Jen says.

"Yep!" Amandla replies following Jen out the door, and closing it again.

I look at Jackie, "And then there were two,"

"Are you gonna be okay?" She asks not even paying attention to the joke I tried to make.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I lie. But I don't think she notices. I am a pretty good lier, at least I hope I am. I mean I AM an actress!

"About going out with Xander, AND Leven, are you gonna be okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, and I probably won't talk to Alexander or Leven anyways," I say.

"Okay, but if you want to leave let me know, you and I can ditch and come back here and have a movie marathon," says Jackie, smiling.

"Kay, thanks," I smile.

~3 hours later~

Jackie and I walk down to the lobby and meet up with Jack, Dayo, Josh, Jen, and Amandla. They said we all leave, apparently Alexander and Leven will be meeting us there.

We arrive at the mini golf place after a car ride that consisted of all us 'singing' to Call Me Maybe... And lets just say I can tell why none of us are singers.

Filing out of the car, we all walk over to where we get our clubs and golf balls. After that we go to the 1st hole and we wait for Alexander and Leven.

Josh was in the middle of telling a story of behind the scenes in Journey 2 when Alexander and Leven come in. They walk over laughing, smiling, his arm around her waist, and her leaning into him. Like what him and I used to do. Now he has someone better, I mean honestly compare me to her. She's tall, skinny, blonde, beautiful, and an amazing actress. I'm short, not skinny, brunette, not pretty, and an okay actress. She's everything a guy would want, everything I'm not, and apparently everything that Alexander likes.

"Hey guys!" Jack says, waving those two over, "Now we can play."

"Okay lets start!" Jen says.

After an hour of jokes, laughs, hole-in-ones (three by me, thank you very much), and horrible misses we are on the last hole. So far I am winning, and Jack is losing, by 10... Don't ask me how he fell so far behind, because I have no idea. He's just a different kind of special. He's just Jack.

On the last hole when I take my shot Leven 'accidently' drops her club in front of my golf ball, causing me to miss the hole, making me miss the hole-in-one I would have had.

I shoot Leven a death glare, she just smiles innocently. No one saw what she did, they figured the game was over, we all knew I would win and Jack would lose.

Instead of me yelling at her, or trying again I just hand Jen my golf club and walk over to Jackie.

Jackie looks at me and mouths, "Are you okay?"

I just shrug my shoulders.

"Hey guys, Izzy and I are gonna get going back. See you guys later," Jackie says.

Everyone mumbles their goodbyes.

Jackie and I get a cab to the hotel and go straight up to our room.

After the door closes Jackie asks, "Seriously, are you okay?"

"I guess, I can guarantee that Leven was trying to rub it in my face that Alexander choose her."

"NO HE DID NOT!" Jackie yells. "Isabelle, I understand that you really liked Alexander and that you're upset that he kissed her-"

"I am NOT upset, I'm CONFUSED and TORN! Stop thinking that your soo smart and think you know everything! Because you don't, you have no idea what I'm going through right now! Yes I understand that you've had break ups before but not like this! The guy you were in LOVE with didn't kiss another girl right in front of you when you about to film a scene in a movie. Okay, that has never happened to you!" I yell in tears. She must have noticed how much she upset me with saying what she did.

"Oh, Isabelle I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" She says.

"Whatever, just leave me alone," I say walking out. In the hall I run into a familiar body. I step back.

The person asks, "Isabelle, did you really mean that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 17 40
These are my very first wattpad stories and they are random with different one shots with different characters. Excuse me, my English is not very goo...
748K 15.3K 77
[COMPLETED] Dream x reader My first story :) Is briefly edited but if you find any major problems comment!
3.4K 43 60
Hello, this is my first story im making on wattpad, this book will contain characters from My Hero, Hazbin Hotel, Helluva boss, etc. Hope you enjoy!
533 13 12
Hi! I'm Casey and this is my first time writing a story and publishing it to Wattpad. Please feel free to correct me on a grammar and spelling mistak...