Maid For Me

By theprettybadwriter

*Edited* Highest Rank: #56 in Romance // A rich guy wants a friend, to end his loneliness... A girl ne... More

Characters
How It Started
Job
Distractions
A Talk With Peyton
Slowly Changing
The Things I See
Marissa's Party
News About Ryan
Realisations
His 'Best Friend'
A Tiny Question...
What Changes Everything
See For Myself
Something For You
Lo Que Sea Sera
"Too Much"
Results
A/N+Q&A
While We're Apart
Save Me Please...
You And I
Epilogue
Front Cover Deciding- I need ur help plz

Visions

8.9K 449 30
By theprettybadwriter

Noah's POV:

We spent most o our time swimming after that. She was surprisingly good, a very natural talent I would say. I stopped and stood on the side of the pool, waiting for her to stop and join me. She panted and leaned her head against my shoulder. It made me feel a small tingling feeling deep inside my heart.

"You tired?" I asked.

"No why?" she replied.

"Just asking," I said.

She smiled and leaned in closer to me, wrapping an arm around me and sighing. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her too. She stayed in the same position for a while, before gently pushing her body away from mine. I pushed her wet hair out of her face. If any guy was in my place, they would probably want to kiss her or do...something else. But I didn't need that. Just being with her was enough for me.

"Let's sit aside for a little," I offered.

"Sure, why not?" she agreed.

We got out of the water and sat down on a bench next to each other. I handed her a towel so she doesn't get sick, and placed it over her shoulders. She looked at me and let out a small 'thank you' smile. Marissa was with Kyle, Marcus and Jayden. She turned, looking at me and Peyton, before letting out a little smirk.

"I'm going to go get a drink Peyton. What drink do you want?" I asked.

"I guess I am a little thirsty. I think I'll just have a Sprite," she decided.

"Want to come with me?" I suggested.

"No thanks. I'll stay here so no one takes the bench while you're gone," she said.

I nodded my head and got up, heading towards the canteen. It sucks that there isn't a vending machine here. Which means I'm gonna wait in the queue just to buy two bottles of drinks. But I guess I shouldn't be grumpy.

I'm spending a day at the pools with someone who makes me smile...just by being there...

That would be enough to make me the happiest person alive...

Peyton's POV:

It was pretty cold, but the metal bench sure made my ass warm. I placed my head in my hands and sighed. I was honestly so happy. Marissa and everyone else went to the lap pool, so they were out of sight.

"He's a nice guy, isn't he?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I moved my hands away from my face and looked beside me. My heart literally stopped and my eyes were almost going to pop out of their sockets. I began to feel dizzy, like I was going to faint or something. I couldn't believe my eyes. What I was seeing couldn't be real? If it was, I don't, know if I should be happy or scared.

Ryan...

"R...Ryan? Is it really you?!" I managed to say shakily.

"Of course. Who else would I be?" he mumbled.

I threw my arms around him and burst into tears. He was really cold, I could literally feel the goosebumps on his arms. It felt nice to be able to hold Ryan between my arms again. Being able to hug him after he tragic accident. Wait...the accident. How did he get better? Why didn't the hospital tell me that they let him out? I looked at him, his green eyes staring right back at mine.

"T-the accident. How did you get better? I didn't even pay for your operation..." I stated.

"Who cares abut that? I'm better now...shouldn't you be happy?" he mumbled.

"Of course I'm happy! You're my brother for gods sake!" I exclaimed joyfully.

"Peyton? Who are you talking to?" I heard Noah's voice say.

I looked in front of me and saw Noah standing there with the two bottles of drink in his hands. He had a creeped out expression on his face. I let out a nervous laugh and looked next to me. I gasped and stood up like a bullet. Ryan wasn't there anymore.

"Where'd he go?!" I demanded.

"Where did who go?" Noah probed.

"Ryan! Where is he?!  He was next to me just a second ago...when you came!" I exclaimed.

"Peyton...no one was next to you..." Noah murmured.

I fell silent and looked at Noah for a few moments. I was sure about what I saw. He was right next to me. I felt hi when I hugged him. I recognized his scent easily. I was speechless. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. It all seemed like a big muddle to me, and I was confused as hell.

"But...no...he was right...right next to me..." I stammered.

"Peyton. Ryan is in hospital, and he didn't come out yet. The surgery didn't pay for itself, and if it did, they wouldn't let him out that fast.

"But he was there Noah, I swear! Wearing his white shirt and his favorite pair of jeans...and the bracelet with dad's name carved on it!" I exclaimed.

Noah wrapped his arms around me to calm me down. I was panicking a little. Why was he denying that Ryan was with me? I'm sure he was,because it all felt so real. Noah stroked my wet hair and leaned down beside my ear.

"It's okay...you were probably just imagining..." Noah sighed.

"N-no...he was right there..." I sobbed, my words trailing off.

"Shhh...no don't cry Peyton...please," he whispered.

Noah placed the drinks aside and sat next to me on the bench. I was in a small shock right now. I was actually really sad, and kind of...heartbroken? Because someone I needed was right beside me, and they just vanished. Literally just disappeared.

"Peyton...is everything okay?" Noah asked.

"I don't really have an answer to that. I'm going great confusion right now. It doesn't make sense. I am one thousand percent sure that I Ryan was right next to me. I could actually feel him...he was cold and he had goosebumps on his arms. It all felt so real to me..." I explained.

My mind spun in circles. I felt like I was going to collapse. A million things were running through my mind. Bad things. Things that made me feel even worse. I breathed heavily, trying to stop more tears from running down my cheeks, so that Noah doesn't notice. I was being faced by all the "what if's" that my mind was creating.

"Peyton? You're really pale. Don't worry yourself..." he said.

He placed a hand on my face, immediately moving it away.

"Holy Shit! Your face is like...on fire! Peyton we need you get you to rest!" Noah begged worriedly.

But I couldn't really hear him. I was locked into my own thoughts. Like they were imprisoning me or something. What if I had gone mental? What if I'm crazy? What if Ryan is dead and that was a ghost? What if the operation fails? I felt weak, and before I knew it, I had dropped to the floor.

"Peyton! Holy crap! Marissa...Kyle! Call an ambulance!" Noah yelled.

Everything was a blur right before my eyes. Tears ran down my face. My heart was pounding really quickly. What was going on?! What was happening to me? I blacked out, and the last thing I heard was the five words that Noah said to me.

"Peyton! Please...you'll be okay..." he whispered.

****************************************************

A/N

That's the end of the chapter. Keep reading to find out what happens next. Thank you all for voting and commenting. It honestly makes my day. Thanks for 4.1K!! I'm dying of happiness right now. Don't forget if you have any questions about me, just write them down in the comments and I'll answer them at the end of each chapter.

Today's special reader is : maleeza Shout out to her! She is currently writing a book called 'Bought By Victor' so go check that out. I'm reading it and I believe it is amazing. Has a nice story line and I look forward for her to update.

Love you all so much xx

-Reem <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
11.2K 135 54
"No I'm not dealing with your shit." "No more tutoring sessions." "Deal." - Summer, a high schooler, at Parkview university. She's perfect, blonde, b...
120K 4.7K 45
Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown couldn't be more different: Finn is a world famous musician, with millions of fans who adore him, more money tha...
54.8K 1.5K 24
( completed in 2014) ( I wrote this when I was thirteen.. not my best work. plotting and writing is terrible just to warn you ) Peyton hasn't had the...