ALL MY LOVE || C. EVANS

By grandeiisms

"Is it true that the more you give, the more they take?" --- @levireynolds: @chrisevans my dad said Deadpool... More

ALL MY LOVE
INSTAGRAM
CAST
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
IMESSAGES
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
•GHOSTFACE EXPLAINED•
•BILLBOARDS•
INSTAGRAM
•BILLBOARDS•
•BILLBOARDS•
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
INSTAGRAM
•THE VISIT•
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
IMESSAGES
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
•THE CALL•
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
IMESSAGES
•CHOCOLATE KISSES•
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
•BABY ROSES•
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
fun facts
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
update
•DINNER DATE•
•DINNER DATE•
•DINNER DATE•
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
IMESSAGES
IMESSAGES
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
•NAPS•
update
note
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
•COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE•
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
•BIRTHDAY•
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
because cats
INSTAGRAM
IMESSAGES
SPONTANEOUS
IMESSAGES
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
•PUPPY PLAYDATE•
OMFG
im just sayin
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE
LOVE INCREDIBLE
INSTAGRAM
•I'LL BE MISSING YOU•
closing words

•ROLLING STONES MAGAZINE•

2.8K 35 11
By grandeiisms

LEVI REYNOLDS: "BITCHES GET SHIT DONE."

••••••

It's been an amazing and exciting year for singer/actress Levi Reynolds, including the release of her newest album Dangerous Woman, which is still topping charts, along with her adorable relationship with Captain America himself Chris Evans, and a terrifying attack that left both herself and her best friend Mackenzie Bennett in the hospital for three months. But Reynolds, who just recently celebrated her 28th birthday, seems to be juggling it all just fine.

Hello, Levi! It's nice to have you here.
Yeah, hi! I'm glad to be here too. I'll admit, it's really weird, because not too long ago me and Mackie were doing an interview for Cosmopolitan Magazine. It's like dejá vü, for real.

First off, happy birthday!
Aww, thanks! I really appreciate that.

How did you celebrate?
Me, my old castmates, and a couple of my friends just hung out at Mackie's house in our pajamas and just chilled out for the night.

We've been told you brought your puppy.
Oh, yea! Pignoli, that's his name. He's just so cute and he's so attached to me that I couldn't just leave him at home by himself. But everyone loved him, and he adored all the attention.

How have you been since the assault on you and Mackenzie?
Honestly, I'm taking it better than Mackenzie is. She was really shaken up by it, and she's still trying to recover from it. Even though she's like, ten times more badass and tough than I am, she's got a lot of emotional and mental scars from that experience.

I can imagine. If you don't mind telling, what happened when you found out that she had protected you?
Actually, I do remember her being there. I swear it was the craziest thing she'd ever done. She just jumped right in front of me and just went at it. I blacked out before she did, but she was like a damn human shield. I'd never seen anything like it.

How did your family and friends take it?
Honestly, I think I was the most level-headed person in that hospital. Chris and Seb were literally about to kill whoever did it, the MCU were frantic, my friends were hysterical, my mom was in full Momma Bear mode, and my dad was shocked silent. Which, knowing him, is really scary.

How about Mackenzie?
They said she went ballistic after they put us in the ambulance. They had to sedate her because she wouldn't let go of me. I think she was scared that I'd died or something.

She must really care about you.
Yeah, more than you know.

You released your newest album, Dangerous Woman a few weeks ago, and it's already on the Billboard Top 100. What inspired you to write it, and what are your favorites?
Dangerous Woman is like a slap in the face to gender stereotypes. Like, not all women cry for hours about breakups or wait forever for their "Prince Charming" to show up. That's fucking bullshit. Women, we go out, we do stuff, we go after what we want and we don't need anyone to help us or do it for us. I wanted to show relationships from a woman's perspective—how it is, how it feels, how we see it, not how it's portrayed.
And my favorites? I'd have to say Greedy, Into You, Side To Side, and Everyday. I had the best time with those.

How do you handle all the concerts and festivals and long plane trips?
It's a lot harder than most people think. It's crazy how much we move around sometimes. Like, once we had a show in London, and there was the iHeart Radio Festival in New York the next day, so as soon as I sat down Scott was like, "Time to go!" and I was like [mimes conking out]. It's a stresser, believe me, but I do it again and again because that's what being an artist is about, as shitty as that aspect of it is.

People are calling you a lot of derragatory names for some of your content. Specifically a bitch. What's your usual response?
It's nothing new for me, sadly. I get that all the time, ever since I started writing and producing music. It used to destroy me on the inside, but now I don't care. If anything, it's a compliment by this point. I'm like, am I a bitch? [smiles] Oh, fuck yeah. So is Mackenzie. So is Rocky. And Cato. We're all bitches. Bitches get shit done.

Well said.
Thanks! But on a serious note, it's like what I said in my Cosmo interview: women don't have to be just one thing, you know? It's like, we have the right to our own futures, but we also don't have to accept the stereotypical bullshit that comes with it. Women can love to read a book and have sex. It's not that big of a deal, and it's actually pretty normal for a lot of women. And at the end of the day, that's how it is, so like, either accept it or don't. But get the fuck over it either way, and don't make me waste my fucking time trying to show you.

[smiles] Strong language doesn't seem to be an issue for you, does it?
[laughs] My friends are worse, actually, but no, not really. My dad—who, mind you, is Deadpool—used to get on my ass about it, but I started memeing it to get him to just let it go. Like, I'd say "fuck you" to someone, and he'd go, "that's rude!" so I'd be like [shrugs sarcastically] "un-fuck you, I guess?" [laughs again].

What's your favorite way to relax after a long day?
Bubble baths, tea, and cuddling with my dogs. Or listening to indie rock music. Whatever takes my mind off the stress.

Do you like movies a lot?
Not as much as Rocky, but yea, definitely.

What's your favorite?
This is kinda ironic, considering I just sang the song for the remake, but it's actually Beauty and the Beast. I've loved it since I was little, because Belle's story has been motivational for me. She wasn't your typical princess. She wasn't even a princess at all. But she did know what she wanted, and she went out and got it. She did things her own way, and she wasn't afraid of being herself. She didn't need a prince to save her, but she didn't let finding one change who she was, either. And she saved him, which was like, fucking amazing for me when I was younger.

Last few questions. What's your favorite song, period?
I'm Still Standing by Elton John.

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday?
Netflix and chill. Or walk my dogs.

All eight of them?
Not all at once! Jeez! They'd fucking run me over!

Who are you a huge fan of?
Umm, honestly? Leonard Nimoy. He's like, my space dad because, you know... [shrugs] Spock.

Who's the biggest mentor in your music career?
Alicia Keys has been my friend for a long time now, but Katy Perry is like, my second mom, so....

Marvel or DC?
I'm half and half. I love both.

Halfblood or Potterhead?
Potterhead, one hundred fucking percent. I'm in Slytherin and bitch, I love it.

Finally, your favorite app?
Pokémon Go. No doubt.

Well, thanks for coming, Levi.
Anytime!

๏๏๏๏๏

STILL SHOOK AT THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST VID I MEAN LOOK AT THIIISSS

I AM NOT WOOORRTTTTHHHYYYYY
~Mae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.1K 42
Olivia Stark has spent the last few years undercover as Hydra. But now, she's back in New York and ready to resume her life as Tony Stark's little si...
300K 6.2K 63
❝ 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗹𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆, 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 �...
44.1K 1.1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
738K 19.5K 63
↬' 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰. 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 [𝟷]: c o m p l e t e d ➤Tony didn't only lose his parents that day, he also lost his little sister Mia in the car crash. But...