to survive || j.jk

By chimmochii-

In which they try to survive in the apocalyptic world. +Zombie AU Completion : ✔ Revision : ✔ More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Epilogue
보너스

4

7.2K 287 3
By chimmochii-

She rests her chin on the railing of the balcony as she watches the city. The once beautiful city, now, all ruined. Her eyes swell up with tears as she remembers the past. The beautiful memories of her and her family.

How are they now? Where are they? Did they survive?

Guilt. The guilt is eating her alive. She didn't even go back to them, and just ran off with her boyfriend. She starts sobbing as she mumbles dozens of 'I'm sorry's. To who exactly? She isn't sure anymore.

"Jagi.." Jungkook walks up behind her and hugs her. Instinctively, she turns around and hugs back as she tries to hold in her tears.

"W-we s-should've gone back, J-Jungkook.. I-I'm s-so selfish, I-I-" He shushes her, not allowing her to finish her sentence and places a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sure they're fine, jagi. They're strong." He continues stroking her back, and slowly, her consciousness fades away in the comfort of his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.9K 10
❝You were bitten! You died! How are you still not a zombie?!❞ ❝I'm not sure either! Anyway, I need to use the restroom.❞ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢ...
26.8M 1.1M 42
she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4 in fanfiction on 171222
14.7M 672K 81
"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texting Kim Taehyung, the Korean Royalty? A...
1.4M 63K 39
[Teen and New Adult Zombie Apocalypse Romance] "If you would've told me the last day of our peaceful existence would be a boring Tuesday in November...