Bughead Oneshots // REQUESTS...

By laurenelizabeths

I'm Bughead trash so here are some trashy (but cute!) Bughead oneshots :) enjoy! Requests are open! More

In His Eyes
Sickness
Five Years Part 1: Jughead's POV
Shot
Caught
Five Years Part 2: Betty's POV
Road Trip
Coffee Shop AU
Just Your Presence
Gone (angst)
PROMPT IDEAS FOR REQUESTS

Author's Note

3.7K 33 5
By laurenelizabeths

Hey guys!! First off, thank you sosososo much for 200, almost 300 reads!!! That's a lot!!!  I wanted to say sorry for not updating the last two days.  I have been keeping up with my Instagram account @jvgheadj and doing homework (it's midterm exam week yay ;_;).  I have a few requests and ideas, and will hopefully getting at least one of those out tomorrow if not more, it depends on the time I have in school and how much homework I will have.

In the meantime check out my tumblr juggie-n-betts and my Instagram @jvgheadj to keep up with me and to see more bughead!!!
Feel free to request oneshots in the comments here or message me personally!!
I love you guys so much, thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...