secrets

By MariChat1421

marinette is secretly a princess of china . she only finds out when . Mari , Adrien , Alya and Nino are chose... More

Chosen
The Truth Comes Out
packing up
the trip

The Locket

7.9K 194 21
By MariChat1421

I opened the box . I looked at the necklace then reality hit me . I gasped in shock when I remembered.
"Well what is it?" Alya asked me when she saw the shocked look on my face .
I didn't know how to respond so I ran . I ran out of school and straight home . I heard my friends call after me . Chasing me to my house . I burst into the bakery red from running . My friends caught up with me as soon as I entered the bakery . It wasn't busy . Perfect chance to talk to my parents .
"Mama,papa" I announced and they ran to me .
"What is it Mari?"my father asked .
"Why do you have this?"I asked holding my locket . My farther gasped in shock . Then he looked over to my mother who was smiling . My farther took my mother out of the room . I knew that they were arguing . I could hear them shouting at each other.
"How do they have this?"I asked myself stroking the pattern on the locket .
"Mari what is it?" Alya asked me again . I turned round to see my three best friends . Tears started to fill my eyes . I don't want them to see me cry . So I ran up to my room . When I reached my room collapsed on to my day bed crying .  My friends and mother came up to my room . My mother was shocked to see me picking the lock to a cupboard that for some reason always locked . My friends looked at me . Watching my every move .
"Mari sweetheart" my 'mom' said .
I turned to face her my eyes red from crying .
"How could you keep this from me?"I asked her loudly almost shouting at her .
"I have to . To keep you safe."she said walking to me .
I started to cry again . Alya ,Adrien and Nino raced to me . They spent about an hour of comforting me to calm me down.
"What's the matter marebear?"Nino asked me using my nickname . That made me smile a little .
"I know the truth"I told them standing up and walking to my bed . My friends looked at each . Then at me . They were shocked to see me climb under my bed .
"What are you doing marinette?"Adrien asked confused .
"Just retrieveing something." I said pulling a cardboard box from under my bed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...