His Personal Assistant.

By BleeBaybee

I looked up at the star filled night sky as the tears I had been holding back poured out of my eyes uncontrol... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen part One.
Chapter Seventeen part Two.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Seven.

256K 5.6K 786
By BleeBaybee

I layed there on his lap as we both stared at each other. He reached for my cheek and drew circles on it with his thumb lightly as I saw a relieved smile on his face.

We heard coughing in the background.

"Sir, where should I place the food?," Georgyana asked.

I stared at him as he turned to look at Georgyana and replied her.

His chiseled, clean shaved, crisp jaw that moved and twitched as he spoke. His prominent vein on his neck throbbed.

His pink, plump lips that moved with such grace as the words smoothly rolled off his tongue.

There was silence all of a sudden, then he turned and looked at me again. He raised his eyebrows at me asking me why was I staring at him. I slowly shook my head gently telling him no, it was nothing. He didn't believe me and gave me a curious look then slowly lifted me up.

Georgyana had brought a portable and convertible table upstairs. She had layed my soup on the table alongside a basket of bread, right next to the bed.

As my legs touched the ground and I finally sat up, I gripped onto his massive hands for support as I felt a whiff of dizziness.

"Breathe," was all he told me as he made his way off the bed, he never broke skin contact with me.

He stood in between my legs as he cupped both my cheeks in his hands and lifted my face up.

"Is it hurting?" he asked.

I leaned into his touch and held his right hand against my cheek and nodded.

"Please just let me call the doctor, he doesn't necessarily have to check you, at least he can give you an injection to ease the pain," he pleaded.

"Can I eat first?" I said.

By then at least it would have been long enough for the Advil to start working and if it still didn't then I would willingly get checked.

"After eating if you're not alright I'm calling the doctor. No two ways about it," he said seriously. But I could see that he cared and was worried about me.

His hands were still on my face.

I continued gazing at him as a small smile tugged on my lips.

There was regret and pain in his eyes as he slowly leaned down and placed a soft, butterfly kiss on my nose.

"Let's get some food in your system," he said as he helped position the table infront of me.

I looked at the red liquid soup before me. I stirred it with a spoon and noticed the vegetables and kidney beans. Georgy knew I liked her Minestrone soup. I smiled at that thought.

"Zephyr, have you ate?" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry about me," he said with a tinge of guilt in his voice.

He made his way to my balcony and stood there looking at the sky as he took deep breaths.

I felt bad for him but at the same time I think he is finally realising the fact that I'm not so evil and harmful after all. I wasn't after his money, I wasn't the brat that he assumed I was being the sole daughter to a rich family and I still didn't know what was he trying to say when he had brought up the terms and conditions. But I couldn't think of all that now.

I managed to finish the entire bowl of soup in less than 10 minutes. I felt a bit better now.

I looked up to see him still standing in my balcony as his muscular and large hands gripped the balcony railing. The moon light shined on his perfectly maintained skin. I could almost see through his white t-shirt that clung onto him.

I wanted to walk up to him and hug him from the back. But I didn't have rights to do so.

I got up from my bed slowly and walked to the washroom. I tried my best to open the washroom door silently but failed.

"Evangelique, you're done. Are you any better? Why didn't you call me, I could have come and helped you," he said approching me.

"Yes I'm feeling better, I just need to freshen up a bit," I said.

"Wait a while. Let me get Georgyana. I'm not allowing you to be in the bathroom alone. Its dangerous,"he said and held my shoulder, massaging it slightly.

He called out for Georgy.

"Dangerous? How?" I asked.

I didn't know what he meant? How could the toilet be dangerous?

"You might slip. You might faint again. You might vomit. Many things could happen and you're not in your right sense of stable mind to look after yourself.  I don't want you injured. Just to be safe it's best she helps you inside," he said.

I bit my lip to contain the massive grin that I wanted to display on my face. I knew my face would be beaming with joy I could feel it, I felt the blood rush to my face. He was truly concerned about me. I felt cared for, for once.

His thumb brushed my chin as he tugged my bottom lip free. He continued to stare at my lips until Georgy came along. If I hadn't known about Sarah, I would think that he wanted to kiss me. But that clearly can't and wouldn't happen now.

"Georgyana, please assist her. Evangelique, I'll get a quick shower and come back," he brushed me cheek slightly and left.

After I had took a quick shower, Georgy handed me my knee length, black night gown. I insisted that she gave me my short shorts to wear inside. I'm not comfortable in just dresses, I always prefer wearing shorts inside, if I'm given a choice.

Once I was changed, and was brushing my teeth, "I think he has finally realised what a mistake he has made by not paying attention to you," Gerogy whispered making me choke on the water that I was rinsing my mouth with.

Does she not know about Sarah?

Once my breathing and coughing had calmed down I told her, "He already is in love with someone else. He's just being friendly and helpful," I whispered.

She gave me cheeky smile back that clearly showed she disagreed with me and walked out of the washroom.

As I walked out of the washroom, Zephyr who had been sitting on my bed, instantly looked up at me worriedly.

"What happened, I heard you choking?" he asked and I felt heat radiating on my face.

What am I supposed to tell him? Why did I choke?! That too in the godforsaken toilet! What excuse was I supposed to make. I couldn't even say that it wasn't me it was Georgy because he would know the difference in our voice.

When I didn't reply, he eyed me as he sat at the corner of the bed and took in what I was wearing and stared at me from head to toe. I suddenly felt like a prey to a predator.

"Umm....," I said as I bit my lip. I wanted to know and ask him what is he doing here waiting on me?

But my brain didn't seem to comprehend that so the question didn't come out.

He stood up, stared at me like a hawk and slowly walked towards me. I almost melted into a puddle. He was dressed in a white, skin fitting wife beater and short black shorts, they were like boxers but slightly longer and loose. His muscular and well defined body was so prominent. My eyes were glued to his glorious muscles and flawlessly tanned skin.

I tried my best to look away and tried not to look flustered. I continued chewing on my bottom lip. If I didn't stop soon, I knew it would start bleeding.

He came and stood right in front of me. He tilted my chin upwards and held it between his forefinger and thumb. He grazed my jaw slightly with his thumb. I continued to gnaw on my bottom lip as I stared in his cloudy dark eyes. He wasn't giving away anything, just seriousness and sensual movements. He stared at my lips, mesmerised. A while after, he tugged my bottom lip free from my teeth. The jerked, sudden reaction caused my lip to bleed. I could feel the metalic taste of blood in my mouth. If this happened half an hour ago, I would have felt nausea and fainted. But now, the sexual tension between us was just too much for my brain to process or think of anything else but him.

Instead of worry filling his eyes once the blood flowed down my chin, I saw them widened with lust and surprise. As I gasped, I saw him snapping out of his trance and his eyes flickered to the blood. He reached for the blood droplet that flowed down my chin and wiped it off slowly with the pad of his thumb. This, intimacy and sensuality that revolved around us, seemed very erotic that went to a whole other level.

His breathing and slow torturous movements were slowly beginning to turn me on. No! This isn't right, he has someone else in his life. Images of him kissing Sarah came into my mind and I shivered with disgust and guilt.

Why was I feeling guilty, I am his wife. I am his wife certainly, but clearly didn't have the rights to feel this way about him.

My hormones and cells were haywire today. First falling ill, now this. He continued staring at me as though searching for something on my face.  Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Sir, where do you- there was a slight pause- oh nevermind I'll come back later. Sorry for the disturbance," Gerogy said.

I wanted to turn my head to the door but his hypnotic, silver laced eyes had captured mine and gazed right at my soul. I was almost afraid to break eye contact. I felt I would lose my heart and soul to be captured by him if I did so.

"No, its fine. Place the things on the table by the bed," he said his eyes still on me.

"Ma'am, how are you feeling now? Is there anything I can assist you with?" she asked.

With a heavy stone on my heart and all the courage bestowed in me, I managed to look away from him and looked at Georgyana.

I cleared my throat and moved away a little from him," I'm slightly well now, thank you. Can you get me a tumbler of water please," I asked.

Thank God for Georgy. Things were starting to get awkward between me and Zephyr. If she hadn't come along I wonder till when would we have been staring at each other.

She nodded and left. Zephyr, went to the toilet, I'm guessing to wash the blood of his hands.

I quickly slipped into bed, I needed sleep and I didn't want to make things more awkward. I seriously don't know how to face him after our passionate encounter earlier. As I got into bed, I realised that there were some wired and gadgets on the other side of the bedside table. Strange.

Was Zephyr planning on staying, sleeping here, with ME! I mean I know I asked him not to leave but I never imagined he would seriously not leave me. Not like I mind though, its just surreally strange. But I had no proof that he was to stay the night with me.

Zephyr came out of the washroom and approached the bed. He maneuvered and played around with the wired and devices. Once he was settled, he got into bed and adjusted the duvets. Well that clearly indicates he is staying here with me. The silence between us was slightly awkward.

"I hope your feeling better now," he asked as he turned around to face me and propped his head up on his arm.

I nodded slightly, turning to face him. Thank Goodness he had forgotten about me choking. I couldn't think of an excuse right now.

His eyes drifted to my lips. His hand reached for my lips and played around the area.

"Your lips are swollen," he said. His eyes were starting to become dark again.

His thumb carresed my lip as I hissed in pain when his thumb touched my small wound.

"I'm sorry," he said as I wetted my dry lips with my tongue.

His attention was fully directed to my lips.

"It's okay," I whispered.

"What's your favourite colour?" he asked. Finally looking away from my lips.

"I don't have one colour in particular. I don't mind any colour, depending on the situation though," I said.

His eyes moved down towards my body. Consciousness took over me. My comforter was only covered until slightly below my hips.

"Why?" I asked.

"Black, looks good on you. It brings out your creamy skin tone. I had assumed you liked black," he said as he brushed my bare arm and went right to my hipbone. He rested his palm there pulling me slightly closer.

I gulped. Stunned, was a big time understatement. Tingles sparked everywhere on my skin rushing right to my finger tips. I felt electrocuted with current as his fingers played on the surface of my hipbone area.

I was shocked. I never knew he payed attention to such things. Heck, I never knew he payed attention to Me!

"Thank you," I whispered.

He smirked.

"Thank you for everything. You've helped me a lot tonight. Most of all, thank you for agreeing to stay with me. I don't want to be alone feeling like this, not now," Not ever! But I didn't say it. I couldn't and didn't want to scare him off.

He rubbed my hip and waist slightly. Then he pulled the comforter higher, all the way to my chest.

I grabbed it from his hand and tugged it closer, covering up all the way till my neck.

I yawned and sank into my pillow. I moaned as I let the comfort sink in.

"I've got some work to be done. But this one over here regardless, is being a cheeky little kitten," he said as he eyed me playfully.

"I've had a fair share of events today. Can't blame me for being exhausted," I said.

"You're right. You need sleep. Proper sleep. I'll wait until your asleep then I'll start working. The lights on my tech savvy gadgets would disturb you otherwise," he said as he smiled and brushed my cheek.

I felt so pampered, so loved, so cared for, so well taken care.

"No it's alright, work is import-," he cut me of by placing a finger to my lips.

His finger trailed to my cheekbone, curved and gently brushed my cheek.

"Good night, Evangelique. Sweet dreams, little kitten," he said as he tugged the comforters properly for me.

I beamed a smile at him and closed my eyes.

"Good night, Zephyr. Have a good sleep, at any which time that you do sleep," I said and giggled slightly.

He rubbed my hips slightly and back. Trying to help me sleep. There was a fair share of distance between us, but we could still touch each other. Or at least he could touch me, seeing the fact he was like Hercules. I smiled at that thought and drifted off into peaceful slumber.

Thank you my ever so amazing readers for the votes and comments. Please continue voting and commenting. Your votes and support is the force that encourages me to write and update chapters.

Loads of Love,

Blee. XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 41.5K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
36 8 10
He wasn't always like this... was he? Was it a specific moment that led to where we are today? Was I too blind to see through his façade? Was I bl...
391K 9.7K 51
[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/19 ( category: Suspense) Excerpt : "I can...
37.3K 1.3K 64
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...