It Ended With A Lie(Discontin...

By Cosmicvice01

YOU HAVE TO READ IT STARTED WITH A DARE TO UNDERSTAND!!!! Ridge McCain used to be the player. Dating differen... More

1
2
3
4
5
A/N
A/N

Prologue

8.8K 249 22
By Cosmicvice01

"Tell me you don't love me anymore, and I'll leave. I'll leave and you won't have to see me again," I said, tears close to spilling over.

She took a deep breath, hesitating a moment. She met my eyes; her own eyes watered with tears. I had messed up, I knew that, but I didn't want to lose her. She was my everything. I loved her more than I loved myself.

"I don't love you anymore," she said.

As she said each word, my heart shattered a little more-if that was even possible. The tears I tried to hold back fell. "You can't mean that," I said.

Braelyn's tears spilled over. "I'm sorry, Ridge, but I just don't love you anymore."

I looked away. I clinched my fists, taking a deep breath. I did this. I lost her. It was my fault. Then, why was I so mad? I finally met her eyes. "Okay, I understand. Goodbye, Braelyn."

I stormed off to my truck, hesitating just for a moment. I wanted her to change her mind. No, I needed her to change her mind. I needed it more than anything. She just stared at me, tears streaming down her face.

I nodded and opened the door. I got in then slammed it shut behind me. Without a second glance, I sped out of her driveway and down the street. I wanted to turn around and go back. To wrap her up in my arms and beg her to take me back.

God, I was crazy in love with her, but it was clear she didn't love me. I drove to my house and packed my things in a hurry, ignoring the questions Mom threw at me. Then, I threw the boxes and suitcases in the back of my truck, said goodbye to my family, and drove out of town, not looking back.

Warning: slow updates!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
509K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
3.2M 40.6K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) ✓ Completed ✓ ⚠️ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...
136K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...